• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need help with playing with shiek on brawl

x kharmah x

Smash Cadet
on mele my main character was shiek and most of my combos lead up to her air side swipe which i renamed the ***** slap of doom. And on brawl they toned that move down so playing with her has been difficult cab anyone spare some pointers

nessokman

Smash Lord
Pick a better main??? JK, I'd suggest taking advantage of Sheik's higher speed and easy recovery. (If I recall side special can grab ledges)
Smashes are fast, but weakerish.

x kharmah x

Smash Cadet
Pick a better main??? JK, I'd suggest taking advantage of Sheik's higher speed and easy recovery. (If I recall side special can grab ledges)
Smashes are fast, but weakerish.
well pit is my main but yea like the stongest move i found with her is her up smash i use to be like an attacking type fighter with shiek on melee ive been thinking about trying a more defensive approach

Spot the Cat

Smash Rookie
Sheik's play style can be summed up in one phrase. Bait then Punish. Her needles are used to pressure the opponent and make the come to you. He speed and agility make it easy for her to punish. Dash attack is especially useful for this.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Spot kinda nailed that on the head. Bait and punish. Needles are huge for free damage and dash attack is good for punishes around mid percentages since they can hit you back at low damages. Make the most of your mobility.

Top Bottom