• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Need help with master fortress...

Terrabell

Smash Cadet
Recently began trying to unlock the two last songs (master fortress wave one and two) which means i have to beat master fortress and it is one of the cheapest most infuriating things i've had to do in a video game, I'm on the edge of never playing this game again.

Recently managed to beat him once which means i have to do it two more times to unlock both songs, my question is: what are some good custom set-ups, i put it on 9.0 so i get three chances at beating him before i have to reset because the game shoves down the difficulty by .5 every time you game over.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I was able to defeat Master Fortress three times on intensity 8.0, but I can't really give you a custom setup that's truly reliable. Basically, try to experiment on what works and what doesn't.

Terrabell

Smash Cadet
I did it once with a critical hitter vampiric bowser holding a homerun bat.

Cloudis the next one that it seems i will be winning with, his biggest weakness is his trash recovery and the fact master giants wind roar attack is certain death if he doesn't have a limit break climhazaard ready.

Terrabell

Smash Cadet
Beat him as cloud! and only took around 40 or so damage and finished with 0%, seriously lucky attempt.

Terrabell

Smash Cadet
Beat him three times and got the CDs! so happy that i don't ever have to come to this mode again, the CDs were the only thing i wanted.

Top Bottom