• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need help with events

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
50: be gannondorf and use usmash
49: get better

Hahahaha

50: Do not use gannon, instead use capt. falcon and knee the hand so badly, that he dies and dodge ofthen or moonwalk across the stage to make fun of the hand so he goes away. (Plz don't moonwalk i was jk about that)

49: Spam like a noob

Geist

Smash Master
Ganon takes off 20+ with the right moves. Upsmash can take off almost 50% when fully charged.

For event 49, be falco, stand near the ledge, shield, back throw, and dair. Don't forget to yell "ROFL" every time you do it.
If the stage doesn't have a ledge, stand near the walk-off edge and backthrow. Don't forget to yell "ROFL"
You'll beat it in about 45 seconds.

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
Actually for space travlers you really do have to get better with ness.

Also for 49, use ur best charecter or get better

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
Ganon takes off 20+ with the right moves. Upsmash can take off almost 50% when fully charged.

For event 49, be falco, stand near the ledge, shield, back throw, and dair. Don't forget to yell "ROFL" every time you do it.
If the stage doesn't have a ledge, stand near the walk-off edge and backthrow. Don't forget to yell "ROFL"
You'll beat it in about 45 seconds.
is falco's better than doc's?

EDIT: sorry for double post! dont ban me please sorry!

heatran15

Smash Cadet
I know some good characters use ganondorf, bowser or Ice climbers those are good fighters:chuckle:

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz

QUOTE]
the most i have ever done with ganons fully charged usmash is 64 so he is the best to use for event 50..the record with gannon on that event is 25 seconds with usmash..unless someone beat it..

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
I used Link to beat event 50. But that's just me.
As for Space Travlers, spam the bat (and sometimes PK Fire.) That's what worked for me. Also the Falco at the end SD himself so i got lucky. :p

And for Event 49...SPAM LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SPAMMED BEFORE!!!

KHON™

Smash Apprentice
BEST ADVICE
(fnny thing is those same events gave me trouble to lol

event 36:the ness one right?..just spam the bat(timing is everything)

event 49:USE KIRBY(then swallow the enimies and just fall(aka kirbycide)..make sure there still inside you) its the easiest way

event 50:use ganandorf and make sure to take out the ;eft hand first (just attack it not to hard right?)

and when u finish those u unlock event 51 and i suggest using jiggilypuff and just sleep the giga bowser and also everyone else

and if all else fails look up ssbm event on youtube they have guides on everyone just look for em

NOHK

Smash Apprentice
Kirbycide is definitely the way to go for 49, and yeah ganon's uair and smash is what you need, jus make sure to take out the crazy hand first, and time your shields.

Smash Master
For 50, grab the ledge when the hands attack. When they're about to hit, roll onto the stage.

phenom-forever

Smash Rookie
for 50 use dk and his up b or yoshi and use down a in air
i used link for 51 i used link

(it wierd everyone call em 50 and 51 and shiz but aren't they 250 and 251)

Playa96

Smash Rookie
36: Spam his FSmash. For Capt. Falcon, FloorDodge. A LOT. IDK for Falco, I KO'ed him by getting a MSBomb, throwing it down at my feet, and getting the hell outta there =D

49: Haven't beat it.

50: Get Capt. Falcon or Ganondorf and spam the USmash. They both should be done for in 2 minutes.

Ridley5000

Smash Apprentice
for 50 use yoshi or fox
they are the best spammers with yoshi's down air and fox's......well almost everything. and they are not too light so they will do good.
for 49...............uhhh..........use ur best character and if there is no ledge on a stage throw them off screen.
when u get to event 51, use jigglypuff and i am sure u can figure out why
but if u dont:
defeat giga bowser first with her rest attack. ganandorf is next. float around the edges and dodge everytime he tries to up special u (which he will. it is one of the only attacks he does)
mewtwo is simple. do ur regular special and if that doesnt work spam, spam like u never spammed before

Glitchman

Smash Rookie
49: Be a fast character, use L-cancelling and wavedashing as much as you can.
50: Use Fox, Up- and Standard-B are good for attacking, Up- and Side-B moves are good for recovering. Plus he's fast.
When you make it to 51, use Jigglypuff's Sleep move.

Cold Steel

Smash Rookie
Like most people already said, use Ganondorf or Captain Falcon for Event 50 (Up Smash). Yoshi also works (Down Air).

As for 49, just use ur best guy (or girl). That's all I can say for that.

And if u have trouble with 51, go with Jigglypuff and rest away the big guy. Kill the other two after.

Good Luck!

eddylee

Smash Rookie
For 50 obviously Ganondorf.

For 49 use jiggly. On Doc Mario let him come to you and then just back throw him off the stage.
On falco jump to the far right of the top wing, let him double jump to you, grab him, up throw and rest.
On pichu let him come to you, grab him, up throw and rest.
On link do a smash, grab him, down throw and rest.
Roy you can make suicide by going to the very bottom platform, rolling to the far left of it and just waiting.
Ganondorf you can puff punch him and rest or simply hover a bit off the edge and let him suicide with an up B.

I have only ever gotten 34 seconds with this method though :(

Top Bottom