• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help getting Brawl wi-fi to work...

Mangoh862

Smash Apprentice
I have a non-hacked wii, and a 8 gig SD card, if there are any ways for me to be able to set up brawl wifi with these components (2 gigs are not available in my area and most online shops don't ship them here.... so those are out of the question). sorry if there is already a thread like this, but thanks in advanced!

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Hello there Mangoh I think 8 GB SD card is too much for the Wii to handle the set up there is a high chance that your Wii might broke also it don't have to be 2 Gig exactly only it require less 2 Gig in the other word 1 GB or less might work and for question like this is better to ask the expert here the link friend: http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...ccasional-server-issues-are-temporary.355374/ in here they will help you out also you can ask them if there is another way that the set up work with 8GB.

Good Luck

Top Bottom