• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help fighting C.Falcon

DzY

Smash Rookie
I usually have troubles fighting Falcon's in tournaments. I'm also trying to bait while i shield, but it barely gets me anywhere.

Boiko

:drshrug:
What problems are you having exactly? What's happening in game that you can't see to find a way around? What do you find is working for you?

For example:
Is he getting in too easily and starting a combo? Are you getting edge guarded? Are you failing to combo or edge guard him?

Darth Shard

Dark Lord of the Smash Bros.
I also have trouble with this matchup, often finding it difficult to escape combos. One thing I know I have to work on personally is SDI-ing the first hit of Falcon's nair so I don't take the second hit.

DzY

Smash Rookie
What problems are you having exactly? What's happening in game that you can't see to find a way around? What do you find is working for you?

For example:
Is he getting in too easily and starting a combo? Are you getting edge guarded? Are you failing to combo or edge guard him?
I get chained grabbed and all, but now I just wait bait the Nair and grab. I just need a better way to punish and 0 to death

DzY

Smash Rookie
I also have trouble with this matchup, often finding it difficult to escape combos. One thing I know I have to work on personally is SDI-ing the first hit of Falcon's nair so I don't take the second hit.
I shield the nair and grab

Top Bottom