• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need a stream layout? Post here!

Veggies

Smash Journeyman
Hi guy's I'm Veggies. I make stream layouts for nearly everyone I watch, and I also posted this on reddit a while ago, but if you need a stream layout, post here! It normally takes me about 30 minutes to an hour to make one, and I usually make them as soon as I see the request.

Here is my portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/drUGO

If you want a layout please PM me in this format:
Stream Resolution:
Game(s) Aspect Ratio:
Additional Comments/Concerns/Questions:

I may or may not ask for money. The maximum price I would request is $5.

Last edited:

TechMage299

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TechMage299
3DS FC
3497-1921-5527
I requested one on reddit but i was hoping to add some more info here since reddit isn't letting post for 30 mins -_-.
But If may ask for some things:
-1P, 2P, 3P, 4P name bars at the bottom( it might be hard for Brawl/PM, since it centers regardless of ports. But I could just color coat them to match player ports)
-Score markers on left and right
-My social networks, maybe just use the logo (they all use TechMage299): Twitter, Youtube, Twitch,
-Smashboards logo (obviously), any Smash game logo would work(I play all of them)
-Maybe your signature somewhere.
-Title bars at the top (Best of X, Point in Bracket(singles, finals, etc.))
-A pic of Marth somewhere, preferably from Melee.
-Small spot for a camera, somewhere in a corner(can't give the resolution for this yet)
-Everything else is up to you

Layout specs are as follow:
-Entire Stream: 856x480
-Game layout: 640x480

If you need anything else just ask.
Thanks!!!

Rommel

Smash Rookie
hello, im looking for some layouts very interest contac me here skype= rommel10e

ProfeLoco

Smash Cadet
Hi guy's I'm Veggies. I make stream layouts for nearly everyone I watch, and I also posted this on reddit a while ago, but if you need a stream layout, post here! It normally takes me about 30 minutes to an hour to make one, and I usually make them as soon as I see the request.

Here is my portfolio:

Very cool stuff. I will have to contact you because we do fundraising for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals through gaming and we're trying to kick up our streaming this year.

caLviN-1260

Smash Apprentice
NNID
caLviN-1260
Stream Resolution: 1920x1080
Game(s) Aspect Ratio: 4:3, 16:9 for the webcam on the side
I'd like something like this piece you did here, but with a few modifications. http://i.imgur.com/bs1Liic.png
- Webcam space 16:9 ratio
- Black/white/gray color scheme
- A Falco render instead of Toon Link
- my YouTube is MasterCalvin45 and my Twitter is pkmaster45225

Thanks in advance! Let me know about any possible payment, and if you're willing to do it for free I would be EXTREMELY grateful. Your portfolio looks fantastic by the way! :)

IGHH | Skippy XD

Smash Rookie
I've been trying to make a layout for a smash tournament we have been doing here in my town but i just cant seem to get them right and i was wondering if you could help out with just a simple layout for melee

stubbsthemeleeplayer

Smash Rookie
Could you put some more Luigi costumes I know you don't make all of them but it would be nice to have some more if possible

Fence123

Smash Rookie

Here is my portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/drUGO

If you want a layout please PM me in this format:
Stream Resolution:
Game(s) Aspect Ratio:

I may or may not ask for money. The maximum price I would request is $5.
Hi veggie. I run a local smash 4 stream and am looking to improve my layout. Could we talk on skype about it? my skype name is jackgoldberg321. Thanks so much!

Lime_

Smash Rookie
NNID
wassermelone201
Stream Resolution: 1920x1080
Game(s) Aspect Ratio:16:9
-I want to stream Smash 4 with viewerbattles so please put a list of people who want to join in in
-no webcam
-chat
-put a link to my youtube channel (it's called 'Lime')
-make the whole layout in a white skin marth style

thank you and sorry for the bad english in advance :)

if you have questions here is my skype: emil.mattle

Last edited:

LSSH | fish

Smash Rookie
I love the work you've done so far! Would you be able to create a layout for a house of 5 guys who play smash and various other games?

1920x1080

4x3 aspect ratio with a webcam and chat as well if you can fit it in :)

It would be cool if you could incorporate red marth, green peach, orange samus, and red pikachu somewhere as well!

You can contact me on here via PM

our twitch is http://twitch.tv/lsshmemehouse

Top Bottom