• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need a Partner for FC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Every so often the FC thread gets a "i need a team mate!" attack. The problem is that you can never find other people and have to wait for people to find you. I'm going to make a list here of who still needs one so you can quickly check, pm, and agree in time for everything to run smoothly.

People looking for love:smiliegor:embarrass

Bowser

KYAG - Bowser
Lunaris -Bowser
Annath - Bowser

Captain Falcon

tar - Falcon
G@BE - Falcon/Marth
Caboose (royboy850) - Falcon

Doctor Mario

izakt - Doc

Donkey Kong

Falco

Fallen C - Falco/ Jiggs
Red_Ninja - Falco
Crafty - Falco

Fox

SARZ - Fox
Croudo - Fox
A_Mammoth_rib - Fox
CappsIndigo - fox/marth/peach/sheik

Game & Watch

Ganondorf

mslano - Ganon

Ice Climbers

Wobbles the Pheonix - ICs

JigglyPuff

Kirby

Joshu - Kirby

Link

Insane Link - Link

Luigi

Vist - Luigi/Shiek/Falco
HyperDragon - Luigi

Mario

Marth

krst - Marth
darkwyveryn - Marth
Tre - Marth/Shiek
Lemon - Marth/etc
Cody G - Marth (or Luigi, maybe) (LF Fox, Falco, or Peach )

Mewtwo

Ness

Peach

Ignatius - Peach

Pichu

Pikachu

Roy

sethlon - Roy
Rye - Roy

Samus

Xtacyfalcox - Samus
The Great Ace - Samus
Lazarond - Samus

Shiek

Yuroc -Sheik/Falcon
goosefactor - shiek
moogle - Shiek
snowy - Shiek
Araknophobik - shiek/peach
Buttram (T.O.G.P.) - Sheik/Peach/Jiggs.

Yoshi

Young Link

Zelda

Zicore - Zelda

People who are looking for back-ups

I'm going through the FC thread and adding everyone who asked around to this list. If you need to be put on/removed from the list, let the rest of us know and reply. When looking through the list of Unknowns, i put the character you put as your favorite as your main. I know many of you put up your non-main favorite, so let me know so i can change it.

[Be sure to Pm KishSquared when you do find a partner to make it official]

KishSquared

Smash Master
We've added a TEAMMATE column to the Roster Page. Sort by teammate and look for people who have "UNKNOWN" as their partner.

I'm working on a roster update as we speak. There should be far more people listed in about an hour.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
There is a possibility that I will not be able to team with Cort. If this happens, would anyone be looking for a Marth/Fox teammate?

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I will be needing a partner at FC, my teammate might be unable to go, since his parents didn't put any money aside to pay for this event, and he told them months ago. I play with Pika/Fox mostly.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I am teaming with artarian unless PC chris asks me to team with him. lawl so take me off the list.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Thanks so much to Zjiin for doing this. What a fantastic idea!

Please don't forget to PM me once you've found a teammate!!

Pritch

Smash Lord
Just another Fl peach player looking for a teammate. I don't suck - it'd be cool to team with someone who meets the same qualifications. I'll team with basically any character, though I prefer fast things that kill stuff like fox or sheik.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Hey Zijin, you should see if they'll allow a Wavebird for you so you can doublemint in teams. XD
lol, i tried that before, but you'd be surprised how inefficient it is when you have FF turned on heh. Now maybe if i could have people agree to have FF turned off then we're talking! lol

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
i put NONE in the roster because i thought it'd mean the same thing >_>

at any rate, i would like a teammate even though i do suck. i get little experience because of various problems that prevent me from going to tournies much, but i often play my smash partner who plays both space animals. unfortunately he's in china for most of summer so i dont have a teammate at the moment. at local tournies im usually around the halfway mark in results, on the lower side

if anyone's interested i'm most comfortable using falcon in teams

zjiin, could you add me as Caboose please?

EDIT: hahaha oh zjiin. you make me chortle with joy. my boards name is royboy (transferred from GFaqs) but my tag is Caboose. so you can just delete the royboy or put it in parentheses or something so people dont get confused

Zjiin

Smash Master
i put NONE in the roster because i thought it'd mean the same thing >_>

at any rate, i would like a teammate even though i do suck. i get little experience because of various problems that prevent me from going to tournies much, but i often play my smash partner who plays both space animals. unfortunately he's in china for most of summer so i dont have a teammate at the moment. at local tournies im usually around the halfway mark in results, on the lower side

if anyone's interested i'm most comfortable using falcon in teams

zjiin, could you add me as Caboose please?

EDIT: hahaha oh zjiin. you make me chortle with joy. my boards name is royboy (transferred from GFaqs) but my tag is Caboose. so you can just delete the royboy or put it in parentheses or something so people dont get confused
lol, sorry. good and done!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So..we shoud do this with regular crews as well..I'm sure everyone wants to be in a crew but doesn't have one >_>.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
there should be time to form crews on-site though

doubles needs to be pre-registered for pools and whatnot
Yeah, you are right but it would be easier online probably >_>. Doesn't really matter to me either way its just a suggestion.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Don't forget to PM me once you've officially found a teammate!
How long until the roster list is finalized with everyone who got the last batch?

Yeah, you are right but it would be easier online probably >_>. Doesn't really matter to me either way its just a suggestion.
Yeah, once the roster page is updated, i'll set up a "Who's Lookin for a Crew" thread.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Actually, the crew field doesn't mean anything. It's mostly for sorting purposes - crews will be formed at FC. Thanks though!

As for the roster, I'm waiting for MLG to send me the official list. I'll hopefully get it tomorrow!

viperboy_74

Smash Master
my crewmate, Lemon, needs a partner.

he's not too bad, takes some matches off me here and there.

any takers?

he actually mains marth, but plays others as well

Pritch

Smash Lord
Pretty sure johnny has a teammate, btw. I'm almost positive he's teaming with StripesOrBars (or whatever handle doodah is currently using/hasn't been banned on). That's what I've heard from xif, at least, and doodah registered him as his teammate. I guess johnny just didn't know at the time or forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom