• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need a Partner for FC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Keep those teams coming in! I'm doing my best to work on pools, and you still have a chance to slip in.

Cody G

Smash Rookie
I'm playing as Marth (or Luigi, maybe) and I'm looking for a Fox, Falco, or Peach teammate. My KO/Fall record is 57,500-4,500, so looking for someone with similar record.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I don't even know what all those numbers mean, except that they vaguely relate to wins and losses in a way that probably means very little for actual tournament play.

Cody G

Smash Rookie
I've been in 3 tournaments in Des Moines and 1 in Chicago (20-25 participants each) and won every one, plus made it to the finals of the tourney at Gen-Con Indy last year, shutting out everyone first 2 (of 3) in the semifinals (I couldn't stay for the finals, so I didn't play in them). My KO/Fall record was just the first number that came to mind for me to indicate that I'm not just going to die right away if I play, so thanks for pointing out that those numbers didn't have any relevance to tournament experience.

Cody G

Smash Rookie
*sigh* I can see you across the internet saying "Pshaw, 20-person tournaments are child's play, he clearly doesn't know what he's doing," and that's just obnoxious. Look, I'm not trying to BRAG about my playing, I'm just saying I don't SUCK. I didn't expect to have the peanut gallery assault me on this one.

Anyway, whatever, I just need a teammate, I don't even care how good any potential partners are anymore. Doubles are fun - as long as I get the opportunity to play in the doubles brackets, I'm not gonna kill myself over how well I place overall. PM me if you need a Marth on your team.

Zjiin

Smash Master
*sigh* I can see you across the internet saying "Pshaw, 20-person tournaments are child's play, he clearly doesn't know what he's doing," and that's just obnoxious. Look, I'm not trying to BRAG about my playing, I'm just saying I don't SUCK. I didn't expect to have the peanut gallery assault me on this one.

Anyway, whatever, I just need a teammate, I don't even care how good any potential partners are anymore. Doubles are fun - as long as I get the opportunity to play in the doubles brackets, I'm not gonna kill myself over how well I place overall. PM me if you need a Marth on your team.
lol, chillax man. I just thought it was funny how you kept a record of your KO/falls. For some of us, that number would be astronomical from the past 7 years of smash.

Cody G

Smash Rookie
Ah, sorry... yeah, I had the game on the backburner for about 4 years (during college), so I was just throwing it out there from what my memory card told me. No worries ^^

Cody G

Smash Rookie
Wow. Just read through the entire thread and realized pre-regging teams is over anyway. God I've lived up to the n00b title in my custom name. Guess I'll probably just have to find a partner at the thing.

Cody G

Smash Rookie
mm = Marth v Marth? (n00b, remember)

Um, maybe? D'know if I wanna gamble in a church, if that's what you guys are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom