• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Near vs SheerMadNESS - $2 MM

Will Sheer's Fox/Yoshi/Pikachu beat Near's Link/DK?

• Total voters

Battlecow

Play to Win
I don't drop sets to stranded JUST SAYIN

I'd MM m2k any day of the week but I'm not going to apex cuz I took a six month break and also I'm a flake so there's really no point to me talking smack

Sensei

Smash Lord
And I am very perceptive when I'm drunk, just try and drunk MM me at Apex if you're so brave...
Challenge accepted, good sir. Let us conduct this honorable match after the tournament events of APEX, if you are so inclined to witness my drunken gung fu.

Battlecow

Play to Win
MM stranded in a second. In a seconddddddddd

he is really good tho

but still

I'm still on top of Kero as far as I'm concerned. None of these off-brand Koroshiyo are getting a shot at me until after he reclaims the title.

The Star King

Smash Hero
he never beat SK
Yeah he did

I would whoop him on keyboard though

Anyway, you haven't caused a truly pointless verbal scuffle for too long. This is how I know you're really back... so welcome back ;)

Anyway I definitely gotta root for Near with those characters.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
How is playing someone who hasn't touched 64 in a long time hype? I can see where you're coming from, but it wouldn't be hype at all.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Near is in an abusive relationship with s2j. s2j talks **** about him and near idolizes him.

s2j is an old 64 player who converted to melee.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I don't think this ever happened way to much smash to play with everyone, but then again it could happen today we will have to see.

Top Bottom