• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NE- Lowell Mass - 7 Years Results!

S l o X

Smash Champion
Playing sick. That is so hard to do. It has to be a total mental challenge, as well as the physical challenge.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Shoutouts to all the old faces and new faces I hope to get to play next time. Ggs everybody.

Does anyone know if we had a stream going/ what youtubes the videos will be posted to? Thanks.

/first_post_again_in_4.5years

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
shoutouts to pimpfish- though i was EMO, you totally earned that set :)! you are one of the nicest people i have ever met and you have a huge heart. Dont ever change your personality man and im really glad you were in my pool and I got to meet you :)

dazwa- thanks for the friendlies! i finally got one off you and you truly are a professional. I love you man i really do

KevinM- Am I psychic? I told you that you were gunna win! Its always good seeing you man but unfortunate we didnt play at all... happy birthday man

Banks- why didnt we play either!? we should hang out more at tournys and smoke a blunt! hahaha jk... no but seriously one of us needs to bring the budski

solar- we took a game off ycz and strat in friendlies... we shuld team sometime my du ;)

stratford- youre prety good :)

slox- yeah youve improved alot ... stay dedicated to marth cuz that was ur scariest character IMO ... solid as f*** tho

twebb- i wish i gave u a better match, my falco sucks! hopefully i play u again

spawn- wtf i almost had you, after that match i wanted to cry and i really wanted to quit smash... but ggs man it was nice seeing you

MDZ- I miss you </3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
KenY- Yeah our set was mad tight bro, good games. The wanting to quit feeling goes away after you realize we're all friends here and you're happy with everyone else's performance. Or at least that's what happened for me. I hope that feeling subsided.

Lemon- I chose the wrong tv to play my tourny matches on. T_T Thanks for the speedy upload though man.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also shoutouts finally really quickly

Dylan: Thanks for teaming with me again dude, I had a lot of fun and I think like we were saying we've got the potential to become a real force on that national level. Here's hoping! Also fun set and good job in singles, wish you could have clutched that LFs but I feel you after our set I just wanted to go home to haha.

Twebb: My son! Getting better my dude, I still will forever throw up that wall but I love hanging out with you, I can't stop laughing at the **** we say when we're hanging out.. Mass Madness you best come out too!

Slox: Dude stop going Marth against me :p, good stuff though, sucks you were sick but I enjoyed hanging out with you. See you at MM

KenY: The future holder! Haha you called it man <3 great seeing you and I hope to see you again soon, seeing you guys come in literally made my day haha.

Jesse: My dude! Getting better and putting that work in I see you. Also you went a step above KenY on that fortune telling **** calling grand finals at 1pm LOL. Lets keep holding it down!

Pimpfish: Sup sup sup grats dude you getting pumped about that win on KenY was honestly more fun to see then any of my matches good stuff dude you've put in the work.

Spawn: :D awesome seeing you <3 fun set

Ycz Stratford: Good seeing you guys, you should team more often! Will you be at MM?

MIT Crew in general: Awesome to have all you guys around! Mass Madness a go go?!?

WeaponX: we didn't play....? We didn't.. play?

Meredith: Wish you had made it out of pools! But nice seeing you :D

People I'm forgetting: Sorry this is pretty late and my memory isn't flawless anymore :(

venue owners: Tight place I really enjoyed it!

thanks for the birthday wishes everyone you guys are all awesome see you guys again soon!

Top Bottom