• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South NCT: Smash Wii U Tournament (18yrs old & under only)

NCT: Smash Wii U Tournament (18yrs old & under only)
Posted by smithspot
Gamers Xperience / 6981 Main St. Lithonia, GA 30058
Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
Gamers Xperience presents NCT!
New Challengers Tournament: Smash Wii U

Signups start @ 11:00am
Events start @ 12:30pm
$10 Entry ($5 entry / $5 venue)
FB Event Page

**This tournament is for our New Generation of Smashers! Open to competitors 18yrs old & under only. Competitors must present current State ID or current School ID.**

Players over 18yrs old we encourage you to sponsor and/or train someone you may know that is interested the competitive smash scene as well as players that show great potential that is under the age of 18yrs old.

Please bring your own controller

Stage List
- Battlefield
- Final Destination
- Smashville

- No Mii or Customs
- Double Elimination
- Best 2/3, 2 stock, 6mins
- Losers, Winners, & Grand Finals 2 stock, 6mins, 3/5
- 1st 60%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 10% or entry back

Scootch

The coolest Yoshi of them all
NNID
Little_Dragon34
I am hopefully going to this. Seems like it will be lots of fun, meeting players around my age. Question: Why are there only three legal stages? And how does the stage striking work? Is it just whoever loses picks a stage, and there is no striking?

Hope to see you on Saturday. :)

Scootch

NNID
Little_Dragon34
:( That stinks. I hope that you will be able to make it anyway.

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
I am hopefully going to this. Seems like it will be lots of fun, meeting players around my age. Question: Why are there only three legal stages? And how does the stage striking work? Is it just whoever loses picks a stage, and there is no striking?

Hope to see you on Saturday. :)
We decided on just 3 stages because these under 18 tournaments are the very first tournament for many. Some could be very young. Just to make things a lot easier and fun for all we just want to keep it simple. But don't get it wrong the tournament can still get very competitive. There are many good players under 18 here in GA.

**Striking will simple be...1st match both strike a stage and play on the last one available. 2nd and/or 3rd match the winner strikes one stage and the loser picks from the remaining 2.

Last edited:

ZStorm35

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZStorm35
You can expect me to be there for sure!
Since this is my first tournament that I'm going to, having other players around my age will sure be fun!

Scootch

NNID
Little_Dragon34
Hello, ZStorm35 ZStorm35 . I will be there tomorrow. Maybe I will meet you there. This will be my third tournament. I also went to Fusion 3 and Tipped Off 11. See you there! :)

Scootch

NNID
Little_Dragon34
I am really glad that I came here today. It was a lot of fun! Everyone there was really nice and I felt welcome. I hope that I can come next month! Next time, you are all going down!! ;)

Top Bottom