• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Echo and Lord Karn Present Bill Justice 9/6

lord karn

Smash Master
Bill and I are going to start hosting biweeklies at our apartment in Chapel Hill. We might have a couple of bigger tournies in various university rooms if there is enough interest. The biweeklies will be both Melee and Brawl. Our apartment is large enough to house 5-10 people. For the actual tournies/fests, we can probably hold about 10 set ups. Bill plans on having 64 singles and doubles tournies as well. He'll post the rules sometime.

Address

425 Hillsborough St, apartment 6c
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Rules

Melee: Pound Rules

Brawl: Critical Hit Rules

Price
All events will be $5 entry fee. Plan on Melee, Brawl, and 64 Singles and Doubles.

BEHR

Smash Hero
BILL,BILL,BILL,BILL,BILL,BILL

I love this thank you Karn and Bill. <333

Hopefully I can make these things. o 3o;

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wooo, thas a loong way for me bro lol. I'll do my best to get there every now and then aight man? Ima try to use my bday present next month to get to VA for another shot at Chillin and Chu though. I'll get up there when I can, so keep me updated with the next one ok dude?
What's your expected turnout btw?

lord karn

Smash Master
Wooo, thas a loong way for me bro lol. I'll do my best to get there every now and then aight man? Ima try to use my bday present next month to get to VA for another shot at Chillin and Chu though. I'll get up there when I can, so keep me updated with the next one ok dude?
What's your expected turnout btw?
I have no idea what tournout will be. Have to see the response here first.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'll try to make as many of these as I can, but I doubt I can make all of them

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
We gots ta team fo Brawl again.

billbillbillbillbillbill

Edit: I actually won't be able to make this one, but I'll be good after that bros.
Depending on whether one of my best friends decides to join me in these, sure.

Ness/Metaknight again? Actually, I think I may roll GaW. I don't play him nearly as much as I should. IC is too bad in doubles. :(

[edit= ARE WE GONNA GO TO IHOP WHEN THE DAY'S OVER? That should be, like, tradition.]

Ace83

Smash Journeyman
i'll be at every one of these most likely.. 2 minutes down the road lol

edit: i'll try to bring mohr (bill knows him) to some of these as well.

rhan

Smash Hero
I most def., without a doubt would LOVE to come back down to Nc. I got a friend who can drive and from what I told him, he would do whatever just to come. Only problem is that school's starting up soon. We won't be able to attend all of them and when we do, we're gonna have to get home earlier then others so we can rest up for school (unless someone is willing to house us two for a night???). Unfourtunatly we won't be able to make this one. Other then that, give us a time and date and we'll come down. Nc is too awesome! :)

Also, are these going to be one day events? Or could they possibly last the weekend?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Your enthusiasm makes me want to find a way to get to all of these lol. I really do need to find a way to a good bit of these...why does NC smash have to be so good?

lord karn

Smash Master
I most def., without a doubt would LOVE to come back down to Nc. I got a friend who can drive and from what I told him, he would do whatever just to come. Only problem is that school's starting up soon. We won't be able to attend all of them and when we do, we're gonna have to get home earlier then others so we can rest up for school (unless someone is willing to house us two for a night???). Unfourtunatly we woundn't be able to make this one. Other then that, give us time and date and we'll come down. Nc is too awesome! :)

Also, are these going to be one day events? Or could they possibly last the weekend?
I can house people in my apartment. We have two couches and I have a bunk bed/two mattresses. People can also sleep on the floor if they want. I'm sure we'll be playing smash/whatever other games we have as long as people are here. There are also a lot of good restaurant options just down the road on Franklin St.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hmm, thas a loong way during school and all, but ima try reall hard ok Bill man? Don't miss me too much, unless you're planning on MK ****** me, then please miss me some aight lol.

Kadaj bro, I may try to make it to one of these when you go, so keep me posted ok?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Yea Karn, I'ma try and get better at Brawl. Melee more, but Brawl too. I'll try to be at most of these. Also, are they all going to be on Fridays? cause then I wouldn't make any of them.

Bill, I want to MK ditto you.

Malk

Smash Champion
Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok I'll come to these to win brawls doubles and melee OH YEAH
I want to team with speedsk8r for melee doubles
and...
ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok I love cosmic cantina

mmf

Smash Rookie
I probably could make it, i'll double check soon and give you a straight answer in a day or so.

lord karn

Smash Master
Yea Karn, I'ma try and get better at Brawl. Melee more, but Brawl too. I'll try to be at most of these. Also, are they all going to be on Fridays? cause then I wouldn't make any of them.

Bill, I want to MK ditto you.
Is september 5th a Friday? I thought I got the date for that Saturday. They should all be on Saturday but people are welcome to come chill on fridays probably.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey Karn I meant to ask ya, do you think that I still need work on the Marth vs Snake matchup even if I lost to Ali? What did you think of my match btw?

Also, Kadaj and Toasty need to show when I do lol.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok I'll come to these to win brawls doubles and melee OH YEAH
I want to team with speedsk8r for melee doubles
and...
ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok I love cosmic cantina
Double IC or double Jiggz?

We are so amazing.

lord karn

Smash Master
Hey Karn I meant to ask ya, do you think that I still need work on the Marth vs Snake matchup even if I lost to Ali? What did you think of my match btw?

Also, Kadaj and Toasty need to show when I do lol.
While I was watching at Jubilee it seemed you were doing pretty well but I think you killed yourself once. I'll have to watch them again.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, I up-B'd into that stupid lip of FD and lost my momentum. I would've probably had that second match if it weren't for that...Ali is too good though, so no johns.

I envy you guys that live so close to this...

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I might actually consider trying to get to this. I'll have to try to see if a few others are interested.

Ninja edit: Is this going to be just friendlies, or are you doing this tournament style? I didn't notice any money involved.

Top Bottom