• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Would PP's avatar be a good way to distinguish old NC and new NC? He had the Captain America avatar back when I started, until he switched to this one. So people who start playing with his avatar would be new-new NC?

Also, Yay is awesome. He was the first person who ever let me CP Big Blue in tournament.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
captain america? that sounds like post pound 5 after he thought he took over for mango in protecting america from armada. cute.

also, i miss smashboards trolling. so much better than it is on facebook. posts get a little bit of time to simmer.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
don't dismiss the new
because they don't stack it up
but for lack of try

flantasticflan

Smash Journeyman
Would PP's avatar be a good way to distinguish old NC and new NC? He had the Captain America avatar back when I started, until he switched to this one. So people who start playing with his avatar would be new-new NC?

Also, Yay is awesome. He was the first person who ever let me CP Big Blue in tournament.
Karn and Tho let me and spencer go venom and big blue in teams at that garage tourney, fun stuff

vZakat

Half Genie
It's fine if they don't have/know stack it up but they need their own thing. Super unhype is unacceptable. Am I gonna have to start bringing the hype?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
hype game is so strong
roy's our boy, roy is our boy
he brings out the cops

POM

Smash Apprentice
Where's NC's bowser at in them rankings? Were yall around when me and knorr were killin all them high tier characters or what? TEAM TITANS..also wtf happened to this site ?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
TW1N!!!!

were you the one on ninja warrior or was that twin A?

NefariousShyGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NefariousShyGuy
3DS FC
3609-1047-1128
Hey guys, I'm new to Smashboards.

Anyone from Chapel Hill?

Also, are there any upcoming Smash events around the area, like tournaments and meet-ups to play together?

Nice meeting you guys, hope I can contribute a lot to the community :)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
There's a little bit of a Chapel Hill scene. There will always be some stock of players there, because of the University, although lately it hasn't been as much of a hotspot as it used to be.

Carolina Clash is this weekend at Bragaw Hall on NCSU campus. More of an FGC tournament, but there's Smash there, and it's where most of us will be Saturday.

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
Meet up with jwillii at Chapel Hill. Also is Moses still there? Anyway they do LAN party tournaments and stuff I think it's mostly noobs but that's a good way to practice especially if you're new.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I got my ass kicked lol. He did much better. But we had fun. I also screamed SHOW ME YOUR MOVES when I started. I was hoping that small shout out would be aired :/

NefariousShyGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NefariousShyGuy
3DS FC
3609-1047-1128
Meet up with jwillii at Chapel Hill. Also is Moses still there? Anyway they do LAN party tournaments and stuff I think it's mostly noobs but that's a good way to practice especially if you're new.
So where do they do those LAN party tournaments?

Also, I heard about the social gaming event UNC eSports club is doing on Nov. 23rd, which will have a melee and brawl tournament as well. I'll probably go to that.

Lavicz

Smash Rookie
How's the scene in Western NC preferably Asheville area? I'm pretty new to smashboards but would like to have some people to play with locally

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
How's the scene in Western NC preferably Asheville area? I'm pretty new to smashboards but would like to have some people to play with locally
I'm from Brevard, but I'm going to school in Charlotte now. I'll be around occasionally I guess :/

There's at least one player in Brevard still who's decent but doesn't really care about traveling/competing so idk if he'd want to meet up.

Top Bottom