• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
The BR is actually debated and discussed even more than the PR. When stingers beat me I violated one of the main rules of the BR: Bros don't lose in Ganon dittos. But fortunately I proved myself through other bro-worthy actions.

hahaha.. stingers, i totally forgot about the first 3 seconds of our 2nd ditto until now. funny **** lol

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Watching Dorsey drop zone dair Boss Nasty's Roy with Ganon twice in a row was too hilarious haha. Richard's reaction was priceless lol NC smash kicks ***

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol how were you still awake then, Stongers?

Ace was at that thing at Bills and I wasn't...lame. I heard they came up with a Bill Bill chant and everything.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I expected to drop for not representing at the last shindig, but now I'm not even in HMs any more. Sad day for me.

Vilt

Smash Lord
WTF? No offense bros but what did Zero do to get so high?

I walking rested Plur. I doubled rested twice in a set. Tourney too.

Time out a match for the first time in brawl. xD

Nah jk bros. It's all good xD

Dublio

Smash Ace
Muwahwhahwhahwha, I have seen the light. Brawl + Ganondorf is just as awesome as Melee Ganondorf. Gasp, I know. =D I stomped so many to death, they died like this below video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYpXabg-24w

I think I've been converted to Brawl + on the sole fact that I can play with my Ganondorf just like I used to again. Fun times have come once again. Muhwhahwhahawh!

However I must note that the only thing missing is Ganondorf's enormous bulge from Melee, thats the only thing I can think of atm.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
PP you're both on the list, and directly under me in honorable mantions.

Brawl + Ganondorf is just as awesome as Melee Ganondorf.
You speak blasphemy sir.

Dublio

Smash Ace
The latest Brawl + Ganondorf is almost like the Melee Ganondorf sans his enormous bulge and different animations. Vilt's version, whichever it was, was the one I used. They also buffed his recovery/jumps so it isn't horrid anymore, you can actually chase your opponent, hit them with an aerial, then DownB+jump back. I played Ganondorf vs Captain Falcon Matches with Zero gamer for about 3 hours last night on various stages, massive epicness. Don't believe me, try it yourself. Ganondorf dittos are now awesome again =D

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm on like, the wildest roller coaster. I'm #1, then I drop entirely off the HMs, then I'm up to five or something.

Good thing I like roller coasters.

WHeeee!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i hope to improve my bro rankings spot after ****ing foxy's girlfriend in his house at his tournament

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lots and lots of characters to make sure my sig shows up.

yeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyee

good post bro

need more characterssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

oh come on this is getting silly why won't my sig show up this character rule sucks come on am I there yet? nope okay well spam characters and such angel kiss ganondorf captain falcon pawnch shine to lightning kicks plur vs christinaaaaa oh mah gawsh karl who let the dogs out is this sig up now?????

eff it some things just aren't worth it

Stongers I quoted you. Good post.

Top Bottom