• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'll MM anyone here in anything previously listed or not listed. This includes but is not limited to:

circle jerking
circle forming
circle destroying
circle reforming
being a twin
not being a twin
someone not a twin who wishes they were a twin
same but reversed
Thinking
frowning
thinking about frowning
frowning because you're thinking
smiling
not smiling
living
being dead
playing dead
playing fake heart attacks
followed immediately by a game of naps
(sucks for those who did in fact have a heart attack [lol Demetri Martin])
punching
taking a hit (non smoking)
being tall
being short
being white
being asian
being black
being blackanese
being indian (crazy cabby and crazy horse)
being racist
doing racial impressions
impersonating the following:
chewbacca
Donald Duck
Rocky Balboa
Ahhhnuld the govanator
tw1n

Place bets now!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
$600 each on racial MMs.

I can be blacker than the blackest cracker (With an aftertaste of Asian zing).

Wop wop de bo bop shop de bop debop de boo.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'll MM anyone here in anything previously listed or not listed. This includes but is not limited to:
being racist
Who does this guy think he is? Trying to barge in on my territory and taking my title as the most racist guy in the atl south. :mad:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It would be funny if I became Mod at some point.

But I'd need to go frequent another sub-forum first. This room has enough Mods, so there's really no need for a new one.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Reported

Derp
:mad: pleaaaase don't turn this into runescape. you guys are too cool to be acting like this.

I was just kidding. I was trying to get a string of posts that trolled you.

My attempt failed.

If you REALLY want to be a moderator just go to the Brawl Online tournament stuff and uhh... idk
yeah, what would zio do there?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just monitor the Brawl, cause lord knows I wouldn't be playing it.

And I SO HAPPY for you Twitch. Congratulations.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
is wazoo sucking ***** of people who are friends with staff now?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
oh wait, i forgot. you weren't in the community when that happened.
well basically, he's the the most racist white man in the south, and all of us minorities hate him for it. if he shows his face here ever again, he's going to lose it.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
SPEAKING OF - I was sifting through the BANKS of posts to this topic, as inspired by DH.

**** and List of Banned words Discussion not the best period on this topic, but this post did help make it better - Hit the button to unhide it. Get wrecked, Mike G.

Wtf are you guys doing to my thread lol

ZIO, quit spamming. This is an important thread and we must stay ON TOPIC. I take the rules of SWF very seriously and there is no excuse for your behavior. Anything more could be worthy of a Bro Infraction.

And...

just in case this post wasn't MEATY enough.
Then, like, immediately after that, the epic BANKS period happened -

Could you guys stop talking about the "Outer Banks"

it really messes up my namesearch.

-thanks
'Sup, Banks.

Wat been up, you? Dawg.
I need to look into different Banks. Mine is charging some new fees.
lol @ Banks

madd random xD
What Banks do you deal with?
All these banks are getting ***** by the invisible hand.
I know alot of Banks have been closing recently.

I blame Gobama.
impersonal name ftl
Lol shouldn't have said that, have fun name searching now!
Hahaha Banks the outer banks is where a few smashers live lol.
hahahahhaaaaaa outer banks. lololooloololoololoolol.
Yeah BANKS I'm from the outer BANKS

It's a really small place, hardly any BANKS. And definitely no BANKS open on Sunday.
What's the deal with all the BANKS getting bailed out?
Don't you hate it when someone BANKS on you supplying them with free Green Greens (matches)?
don't you hate it when people spam BANKS?
How the hell can I make my teammates better by BANKS?
Bank and skank rhyme.
You may have to form a partnership with different BANKS.
BANKS?!?! We're talking about BANKS. Not the game, not the game, not the game. BANKS!
i think i just crapped out BANKS.
Because BANKS should BANK for BANK on BANK BANKING BANK BANK BANK BANK if we think that BANK
should be a reasonable argument for BANK.

Now ... Discuss.
guys, as much as i love making fun of namesearchers

such as Ally, Mew2King, M2K, KOS-MOS, Mang0, Cactaur, ChuDat, Chu, Mango, Azen, DSW, Shiz, Kage, Linguini, Hungrybox, Zhu, Jman, Scar, Silent Spectre, Atomsk, ADHD, DSF, Anti, NinjaLink, AndyG, sudai, Dojo, Lee Martin, Ultimate Razor, Inui, Candy, Boss, Taj, Bum, SK92, Kismet, DEHF, Leepuff, Koskinator, lain, CO18, neo, tyrant, dabuz, anther, overswarm, fiction, reflex, gimpy, gimpyfish, Peepee, Wobbles, SamuraiPanda, Bowyer, Judge, Ankoku, Quivo, AlphaZealot, Xisin, Hunger, Lucky, Eggz, Eggm, Sliq, Wife, chillin, meep, Royr, hylian, DMG, plank, spamerer, kingace, dazwa, fatal, blackwaltz, jash, chip, afro thundah, seibrik, lambchops, Toasty, holynightmare, mike haze, snakeee, dmbrandon, MalcomM, Santi and Hugs

and banks

take it easy...
DA Felipe said good things...or Rather, good BANKS

lol good BANKS in the tournament!

STINGERS I LOVE YOU!
hahaha...that's a good one mike G.

stingers, why was kevin in that list? lol

banks
The word Bank has been use so much in this thread, I feel forced to use its plural form, Banks. Sure are a lot of BANKS in this thread.

guys, as much as i love making fun of namesearchers

such as !Callum!, $Lil' Gerald Is In Dat Style$, <3z, *CT*, -ANTi-, -Axis-, -Hilt-, -Rei-, -WoMp-, .decoy, .joel, .Phyro., 1 w1nged @ngel, 3mmanuel, 5ive, 73554, Aaron20b, Admiral Pit, adumbrodeus, Aesir, AetherEch0s, Aglow, Aibou, Airborne, Aisu_Aiku, Alex Strife, Allied, alphatheta, Alucard258, Amazing Ampharos, Ambient_Horizon, Angel.M <3 C:, annoying1359, Antifate, ArgentStew, Atlus8, atml, AvariceX, AvengerAngel, Ayzer, ballin4life, Bandit, Bartuc2029, Battlecow, Battousai780, Beren Zaiga, BetaBahamut, BetaZealot, Big-Omar, BIGM1994, Bionic Sonic, Bizkit047, BL!TZ, blackanese, blah122, Blue Yoshi, bluezaft, Blunted_object10, Bnzaaa, BOB SAGET!, BOLT08, Bomber7, Bowyer, Brandonbrp, BRANman, bundtcake, BurningSoul, Bwett, C.J., Calebyte, CAOTIC, capemkills, castorpollux, ch33s3, Ch3s, CHAiN-ACE, Charizard92, Charlie G, Charoo, CHEAP PEACH, choknater, Clel, Col. Stauffenberg, Colaya, coney, cowsareforeating, CRASHiC, Criosphinx, Cronostar, Crossjeremiah, Crowing, Cubone, Cyan_, C~Dog, D.B.K., D0N, D20, Dableachboy, DAftFlip, DallasPhat, Dalub, Dark Hart+, DarkDragoon, Darklink4312, Darkmusician, Darkshadow7827, darth meanie, Darth Waffles, Dash_Fox, dassboot, Davidlazer, DCapoo, deathbysuarez, Degyn Sefer, Dekar173, Dekar289, Delta-cod, Demacrez, demonictoonlink, derkapalooza, Dilly04, Dinner, DJ Nintendo, DMG, dobee, Doctor X, Dojo., Dr Peepee+, dr.neo+, DualCats, Duchock, dudutsai, DumberChild, Duo55, DZhou, dzx009, Earthnegi, Echo, Eldiran, emb1234, En.Ee.Oh, Engo, erick gm14, Esca, etecoon, ETWIST51294, Evil Eye, F1ZZ, F8AL, Falco (MOP), Falcon88, fatboi792, Fisfity, FlameWaveK, FlyCondor, Fogo, fonzi21, Foodies, fortwaffles, fourba, Fox_Rocks, Foy, Freeroller, frenchfri, Frolossus, fusionnoble, Fyist, Gah777, Gaius Frakkin' Baltar, Gamedominator06, Gammelnorsk, gangstakirby, Gates, gghhh3, GHNeko, gkrackerr, Gmoney_, GooeyBanana, GooseMainsDiddy, Gordo Michael, greatness_007, GreenKirby, GummR, GunmasterLombardi, GwJumpman, h!tboxexplo!ter, hadesblade, handsockpuppet, Hazygoose, HazZarD, Heart Break Kid, HelpR, Hey_Its_Nacker, Hey_its_YO, HK Donut of the Blue Fire, hova, hubble, hunger!, hungrybox, iDante, ignore the fire, ihavespaceballs, imbrainy, INSANE CARZY GUY, InterimOfZeal, Inyro Gatling, Irg, I_Am_Plum, jason_voorhese329, Javon89, Jay0yeah, Jayford, JCav, JetAurion, jhim, Jiffyboob, Jimmyfosho, JJ2374, Johnwalt, JontheCat, jorgen aune, JPOBS, jugfingers, Juggleguy, Juke, junebug, K.Mac, KageMurphy, Kangix, Keblerelf, Keitaro, Kewkky, kewl, KillerJawz, kingdom-triforce, KingK.Rool, kingtoon, kingz-night-mare, Kira11139, kirbyraeg, kirbys246, Kishin, Kola, KORNNNNN~, Krabs, KrazyKnux, KrypticMind, Kudou-kun, Kyu Puff, Ladybug, Laijin, Lampp, lanky_gunner, Lawlmahbawls, leafgreen386, Lee Martin, Leo Kitsune, libertyernie, Lightning Tiger, Lightosia, LinkSceptile333, Liquid Gen, lloDownedu74, Lovage, Luffy Dahean, LuigiBlood, Luigitoilet, LunarNOVA, Luxor, M-WUZ-H3R3, M@rik, Magik0722, Magma Dolphin, Mahgnittoc, Masky, MattDotZeb, Mch12, Mecakoto, MechWarriorNY, Meglaodon77, Melfice z, MenoUnderwater, Metà, MetalMusicMan, Metatitan, Mewtwo_2000, Miharu, Mike G+, Miss Tentahorns, MK.II, Moblin, Moko, Mokumo, Moophobia, Mr. Doom, Mr. TD, Mr.Freeman, MrsSaturnandWatch, Mystic Viper, Naota21t, Ndayday, Near952, ngfc_0, nice1, Nicholas.Riddle, Nidtendofreak, NightSky, Nihongo-ookami, Nike 20, Nikz0r, NOHK, noodles, NxtGenFalco93, NyTeStRiDeR, o0 DR3W 0o, OceanBlue, Octave, Omegapaste, omegawhitemage, Omis, Oni K4ge, Ophy, orange/xd, Oro?, o_Pulse_o, P. O. F., Paper Mario Master, Pathetiqu3, Patrack, Paw!, PB&J, PentaSalia, Pervatasaurus, Pezza, Phantom7, Phen, Phiddlesticks, phish-it, Pieman0920, Piks, pixcalcis, PK Zucco, Plan 9, Player-1, po pimpus, pockyD, Pollyanna, PowerBomb, Powered-By-Sex, practice_mAn, ProfessorFir, Psycho.Fx, Quic, Rachmaninav89, radium88, Rainezumi, RandomTBush, rason110290, Rat, Ray_Kalm, Razanak7, Red X, Redd, RedHalberd, Renth, resTy, Rhubarbo, Robjoe, RockCrock, RocketPSIence, Rodo_Ganon, Romant1k, Rosedemon, Rouenne, RPGsFTW, Rushisu, Rykard, Rykoshet, S l o X, S.O.S., s2j, sammy p, sauc3, saxxon, Scabe, ScAtt77, Scav, Scidadle, scorekid100, Seba, Seevik, Sesshomuronay, Shadowball2, Shadowfirex100, Shaky, ShippoFoxFire, Shiroyu, SilentSlayers, Silver Screemer, Sino, SKy Angel, SkylerOcon, Skyshroud, Sloth, smasher4roy, smash_pilgrim, Smooooooom, Snowkel, So Fatal, SoniKupo, SonioNineteen, Sox, Spire IV, Splice, SqLeon, Squirrely, ssbbFICTION, ssbmdemon18, SSBPete, Ssonic, Steeler, Stevo, stingers135, strawhats, STUFF2o, Sulfur, SuPeRbOoM, SuperGuzzi, SuperRad, superyoshi888, Sushiman, Suuwo, SwordsRbroken, Sybawave, T-block, T3h Albino, Tails chao, takieddine, talking_chicken, Tamoo, Teczero, teluoborg, Terios the Hedgehog, Terywj, th0rn, Th3 Master Composer, thanyou, The Foot, The Irish Mafia, The MC Clusky, TheRockSays, TheTantalus, The_Guide, Thino, thumbswayup, Timotee, toasty, Toshi, trademark0013, Trent, Trio3, Trips707, TunaCasserole, Turazrok, Twilight Prince, Tyson_, Tzunami, UberMario, UncleSam, Underload, unknownPresence, urdailywater, UTD Zac, Uwakimono, uzimakisensai, VaNz, vato_break, Veril, Vinnie, Viperdev, Virusbluemage, ViVa, VysetheLegend, vZakat, WarpStatus, Waynebruce, What's The Point, WickedDeceit, Wizzerd, Writer Kupo, Wuss, x After Dawn x, xeno, xios73, Xirsch, Xsyven, xxpatgxx, xxTerminatorxx, YagamiLight, YEAH!, Yeniths, Yeroc+, Yink, Yoshimanssbm, Yumewomiteru, zBOREDOMKINGz, Zeke_, Zephy, Zero Σ, Zigsta, ZMan, ZMT, _Kain_, _marth1_, _OraNoS_, `DNS`, ~Bair~JigSaw~, ~GregDang!~, ~RiKu~, ~Twitch~

That's just . . . AWESOME!!!
what the

zio where did you get that list >.>
NAME SEARCH ****

caps banks
List of people online?
oh lawd! here we go!
This is madness.

NO! THIS.IS SPARTAAA !!!!

LMFAO @ Zio's list :laugh:
This is madness.

NO! THIS.IS SPARTAAA !!!!

LMFAO @ Zio's list
This is NEO, Negro!

LOL ZIO!

caps banks
:laugh: the "r" word.

guess what?
BANKS
"man **** a BANKS!" - Marty(GAPeach)
Dang, Twitch.

You can still see BANKS even after you tried to cover the word BANKS.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
that was the point, lol.
Oh? I'll be sure to insert that into my memory BANKS.
I got a new job and I'm making BANKs!
Oh? I'll be sure to insert that into my memory BANKS.
-****ing dies-
this is a pretty good time for someone to spam walls of BANKS...
I just want to see BANKS post again.
Don't BANKS on it.

teehee
nah guys, have BANKS! I know BANKS will show up!
BANKS goodness!
godBANKS you.
*sBANKS dat booty*
**** Shawty got a BANKS-azz booty!
Ok Mike that one was just a little redundant.

Now I gotta go BANKS me some cookies.
BANKS it up you guys.
BANKS for the cookies, Dr Neo.
BANKS a lot guys. I never wanted this to get out of hand.

Edit: BANKS a lot for that ninja post PP :mad:
Much BANKS, Dr Neo.
*Takes a moment and BANKS God for social threads*
I just picked up some really BANKS green greens today.
The BANKEST OF THE BANKS?
you guys BANKSed everything!

~foxy
just kidding
I hate it when my neighbor BANKS up the volume to his radio
Oh right.

Lloyd BANKS!?

Right BANKS?

G-Unit with BANKS?

...am I BANKS on this?
BANKS a lot guys. I never wanted this to get out of hand.

Edit: BANKS a lot for that ninja post PP :mad:
Get BANKS'd!!!
Good god, do I love BANKS.

Though I suppose I should...cuz I'm ****ing looooooaded!!!

Also:
Eat a ****, Stingers.

Please? ~_^
Tyra BANKS??
as awesome as this is, this BANKS is getting redundant.
Redundant? Why the BANKS would you say that, Twitch?
no, your BANKS is getting redundant! :mad:
Good god, do I love BANKS.

Though I suppose I should...cuz I'm ****ing looooooaded!!!

Also:
Eat a ****, Stingers.

Please? ~_^
I'm pretty sure Toasty is stackin up the BANKS!
The BANKS stack it up more than we do lol

OR DO THEY?
This banks thing is hilarious.
The BANKS stack it up more than we do lol

OR DO THEY?
i wonder if that BANKS guy is reading this thread, lol.
YOU GUYS! LET'S NOT FORGET about

ACTION BANKS!
Remember, it's not the BANKS on the outside that matter, but the BANKS on the inside.
that guy in the picture looks familiar...what BANKS show is he from?
BANKSter's lab!
nah nah nah

Dexter's Secret BANKS
banks isnt even a word anymore oh my god
Ah....you're right.

Please accept my BANKSfelt apology.
Lol Twitch's sig is too good.

banks.

Stingers u mad
Aren't we all BANKS on the inside?
Can't wait for the next BANKSfest, guys.

The last was great!
The BANKSfest of water?
it was BANKSerific. even if i wasn't there, lol.
BANKS is never going to search BANKS again
I am wondering how much BANKS does search this though, for real.
i'd be pretty mad if i were banks
BANKS could always just ignore all responses in this thread, but if we do our job well enough, then we can shut out other times people say BANKS.
probably not much anymore.

edit: BANKS
i'd be pretty mad if i were banks
Yo BANKS, just so you know, I DO NOT support this. DEAL WITH IT

BANKS.
I cant trust any of you guys! You're all BANKStabbers!
Oh well. You sorta asked for it, BANKS.

BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS

That there is my BANKS Bankai.
hey guys, I think it's time we take these BANKS global
BANKS will soon be around the world.
you have to cradle the BANKS and then reach around and firmly grab the BANKS.
BANKS for president!
BANKS is my father!
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

banks
Good lord, BANKS.

Look what you started with your silly post?

Popular is BANKS...
Look at the bottom left of my image. Did you do that on purpose?
NC Catfish in the Federal Reserve BANKS.
This thread had 18k BANKS earlier today and we're about to hit 20,000 BANKS!
Also try:

* tyra banks,
* elizabeth banks,
* outer banks,
* lloyd banks,
* More...

Thanks, Yahoo!

banks
A lotta BANKS in just one woman.
yo yo were talking about banks
so im gonna make this rap no need to say thanks
banks is great like the michigan lakes
he had sex with your mom and said that ***** stanks
hes cause chaos in the thread like military tanks
he never leaves home with out benjamin franks
hes got balls of steel so when he runs it clanks
now you know all about that guy BANKS!!!!

OOOOOOOHHHHH!H!!!!!!!
Whats the deal with banks?
*****ing DIES*

wtf you talkin about?

I'm just tryin to go to the beach, dawg.

...do they have banks at the beach?

just wonderin.
Go back a few pages. =p
BANKS was and is.
On a non-banks note, I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I love water and plants.

banks.
on a non-banks note, i'd like to say i wish you could subscribe to social groups
I've actually never subscribed to any thread

banks
I completely agree with you stingers. Let's go rob some banks guys.
Zio always BANKS on the fact he will be subscribed to any thread he posts on.
I know banks does.
Three pages at a 40 post count per.

All BANKS.

Keep up the good work, North CaroBANKS.
banks they're just haters I name search dorsey all the time to keep up with my fans it's straight homie
I don't think GA does that either.

BANKS doesn't approve.
Wow. Banks.
3. There will be only one ranking thread for any given state.

Man what kinda horse **** is that.

F**k Banks and Danny Mexico

jk, banks is cool

banks
. . . .

Does that mean you're gonna try to make a better thread, or you just gonna ignore it because you still think you are doing it right?
Well, since you're in the business of ruining fun again....

I'll just pick the latter. Seems like your mind is made up about the situation anyway. Please don't tell me it's not.

BANKS would back me up on this....possibly.

edit: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAALOLOLLOLOOLOLLOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
God**** you. There will be reformation, sooner or later.

You should just post this -

We only got 8,000 more posts in this topic before we match Florida's. We could do that in a week.​
With the help of BANKS we'll be sure to.
Catfish. We'll blow Florida out of the water. And then swim in their remains and smoke cuban cigars.
That how seriously for real it is. :p
We'll smoke big blunts on the banks or their rivers.
Our Glory will be sung forever on the shores of their beachfronts. And then all will know the name . . .

CATFISH !
It would be great, though, if we made a topic with a title of BANKS in it, and in the OP, BANKS.

If he namesearched, he would totally look at it.
Yeah, he would think we're calling him out.

BANKS would be sooooo disappointed.
Holy Mother Of **** There's Like Ten Pages From This Thread How Will I Find My Shoutouts
apparently, BANKS doesn't approve.
Pwned Banks!
And then there was the epic REPLY post, as made by BANKS. Unfortunately, there's no way I'd be able to correctly quote that just yet. I'll get to it, though, after I post this post.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9287782&postcount=1958

And some of the replies after that. HOLY **** THAT WAS AWESOME!

lmfaaaaoooo I love you Banks =D

[does that count as a shoutout?]

edit: HOLY **** I didn't refresh the page!

*goes back to read epic post*
Dang NC get *****.
LOOOOOOL

<3 Banks. That was legit.
i couldn't even do all of them because i may have went over

THE ****ING

CHARACTER LIMIT

YOU GUYS ARE INSANE

<3 nc

peepee - rematch at #4
Yeah, NC is pretty dang fun. =p

@Rematch: sounds good man.
hey, lay off BANKS.
Banks is a pretty cool guy though. He took all that time to respond to our posts.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I was aware of that, but, like, I wasn't going to post tiny recap posts. Because isn't it all dependent on the topic, and not the number of posts? We could BANKS all day, but he would see the topic get bumped up to the topic, right?

WOW. I spent all that time and rather than get "LOOOOOOOOL I remember that" like when DH did something like this earlier, I get "HOLY **** that's annoying."

:(:(:(

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
zio, quit *****ing about nothing. no one wants to hear it.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You're welcome, ***s.

EDIT - Keep the edit for now, Mike. I can change it.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
lucas gets the pre-game, yay gets the post-game.

Top Bottom