• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If it concerns me, it is my business. My attention is grabbed one way or another.

BY THE WAY! Let me inform you of another thing I lost at.

And there's that Flyer contest. It's a fact I accepted a long time ago. But I do ask no one steal my title.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lololololololol, yo get this, these two scrubs, by the race of Hispanic and blackishwhite, just tried to troll me on AIM. BUT I GOT DEM NUTS!!!!!!

Besides pp, im the best troll lever to exist, ever.

ever.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
pp should MM EVERYONE at drunken arm wrestling.

i'll mm pp at ganon ditto's once i make the pr's and change my name to the d@rkness.
I would lose to pp in drunken arm wrestling, because I refuse to drink.
So. . .that's 1 out of 50 for pp.

also, there are plenty of things to mm other than drunken arm wrestling

MVC3, when it comes out
Comic book knowledge
Work out MM, who can lift the most, who can go the longest?
Dancing
IRL fighting
Tekken 6
watching anime
failing at classes
tricks *I come in a close 3rd with my yoyo, with the twins coming in 1st and 2nd*
Stat sheets
Yaying
being a *****
eating
****ting
****ing
running
goalieing
being on the internet
trolling
music (who plays the most, who plays the best)
- i actually only see me, chris, theo competing for that one, maybe dj can get it if being a dj counts. OH YEAH, Gofg on the violin!
halo
- HALO CREW BATTLES!!!!! Or, clan battles? I want moo and josh!
Crossdressing
insults (we call it playin the dozens)
accents
having money (counter intuitive*
or conversly, not having money
cooking
cosplay
gamertags
hunters
theives
watching
waiting
anticipating
moving (out or in, whatever)
having fun
not caring
smoking
jail
breathing
circle breathing
circle jerking
soggy biscuit
laundry
****. . . .

Yeah, all that and more, be more creative guys!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'll MM at being on the internet, eating, and Halo Crew battles. Rocky mount crew FTW (im sorta decent at Halo - made a 40 lvl in H3).

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm excited as I can be. It's new. I haven't played the Beta because I wasn't interested to drop $60 for ODST. i got bored of H3 after a while (took, like, two years) and when I heard ODST had the same multiplayer, I didn't get it.

Looking forward to it this holiday season.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
mane, the thing is that they didnt tell you about ODST halo multiplayer mode. It would be kinda cool if they have PVP odst mode. Though it would basically be you versus a team of player controlled convenent.
Then again, thats what reach's Multiplayer is about. I'm kinda excited about it too. Its not gonna be like MAG, where you chose either spartan or covenent and have to stick with it, or like that one FPS where every bit of the story is played against other players. (there is this one game where all of the ingame enemies are made up of other players, nice idea, dont know if its gonna fly.)

Idk if I'm gonna do Halo Reach, MVC3, or get something else. . .

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Weren't you the chemist genius from a few pages back?
ssshhhhh ppl were sposta forget about that. My gpa actually went back up to 4.0 after getting an a+ in genetics. Lol uncg. What a nice place.

He means dumb in smash(which he isn't, but that's what he's saying).
I actually meant dumb in real life. I'm beyond dumb in smash. It's a lot harder to learn than any normal science. At least there's just a lot more material than one can cover in a theoretical semester. Which is why anyone ever writing a paper on smash will always get more pages than they need. There's just too much ****.

hey tj, music mm for no money? We should like record two things to youtube, no faces involved, and have nc smash vote. Lol jk I'd get *****.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Asheboro is on the 29th, and then I dunno what is on June 5th because that's when that FL tournament is. June 12th is Ocean's tournament though.

Come to something soon bro!!! =)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
We are both too drunk too say anything important, PP.

I'll get back to you with the answer tomorrow.

My apologies

This is Tommy, Adam's cousin.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace

hey tj, music mm for no money? We should like record two things to youtube, no faces involved, and have nc smash vote. Lol jk I'd get *****.
Hey chris. Member how cam was training me in smash.

Graham is training me in music.

*lets it sink in*

Nah, you wouldnt get *****.
First, you're piano **** is beast
Second, no matter how beast on guitar I get, I'm not stepping up to a pianist unless there are two of me. As far as concepts go, I'm good. Theory, not so much.

My bass might come close. But people know dont appreciate bass wouldnt be interested.

maybe I'll bust my beatboxing skillz

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
I figured that was going on. When you asked me for the chords of buttsex, I figured you two were playing together.

lol I can't put up a battle against a real music major. But if you are a real musician, I'd like to see what you think of my piano skills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOoksOx4mX4&feature=youtube_gdata

that was really hard to get to on my phone...
that was sexy. Your ear for music that goes together is nice. I really liked the part around 1:53 where you start climbing down.

A few performance things. ESPECIALLY if you're doing improv, try not to rush. I noticed a few times where you were going fast on parts that would sound better if you slowed down and picked them apart. We dont want be the watch maker taking his watch apart in front of the audience, but rather the cook who's showing you what she's tossing into the bowl before mixing it into something better than its parts.

Check out 2:15. that part would simply be good if you nailed it, but it would be BETTER if you slowed down, kinda drew the audience in with it. Especially since you played that giant pounding crescendo, it would be like a lull in the storm.

But then again, this was improv. Maybe you should try committing this one to memory.

Uuuuuuuh. i enjoyed the triplets as well. i saw you put them into places where I wouldnt even try.

Hey, graham and i have started playing with this group of guys. we played on sunday. **** was legit.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah i guess i shouldn't rush. my initial thought going into this was that i wanted it to be sort of a showoff/piano tech skill video. thats why i chose the running left hand concept, just cause sometimes it sounds like i should be using two hands, but when its really just one hand...i think its cool. but no johns, this could've sounded better if i had slowed down more.

the main part i like about this one started around 2:50 and continued till 3:10. i think that was probably the most creative thing i've done in a long time, and the rhythms between the left and right hand really worked somehow.

i wanted to make another vid, more in the style of what happens soon after 3:20, but my camera people (ashley and my roommate, luke) never really had time haha. that whole vid was just to see how fast my hands can move and how my fingers look when i do it. cuz i never really get to watch myself play...

on a final note, theres no way i could ever memorize anything like this. but if i just think "running left hand", i'd always come up with something like this.

Top Bottom