• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
have you guys ever thought of how many awkward situations and places there are to shoot yourself in the head?

it would totally ruin someone's day.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
If I had to choose a place to shoot myself in the head, I would say in the shark tank at the local aquarium when all of the elementary kids are there on a field trip. Not only will you die in front of them, but the sharks will come and thrash your body leaving a distinct image in their heads for the rest of their lives. You would just need a gun that could fire underwater or a harpoon gun.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i think i would do it in the middle of a scene kid pit while they are all throwing down and two stepping.
just walk in the middle and shoot myself and see how hardcore they really are.

why not have fun with the concept?
no need to be a uncreative.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i would do it after ****ing my 11th grade English teacher. she was a ****in ice queen, librarian looking creature. and each day i wanted to pull that skirt up and destroy that vag. Her name was mrs. Green (anyone from southeast would agree with me)

^ i dont know why i said blow my head off afterwards, this actually has nothing to do with blowing my head off, but i felt like it was the most appropriate time to tell you guys.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
If I had to choose a place to shoot myself in the head, I would say in the shark tank at the local aquarium when all of the elementary kids are there on a field trip. Not only will you die in front of them, but the sharks will come and thrash your body leaving a distinct image in their heads for the rest of their lives. You would just need a gun that could fire underwater or a harpoon gun.
Twin A, I gotta say ..... yeaaahh pretty much. :lick:

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
I'm just mad because PP consistently double-stick techs Screw Attack without meaning to.

That's really all that pisses me off.
he does it on purpose, dood.

none of us really get to play kevin that much

not even his own brother
umm...yeah, i do. kevin would play me for 5 hours straight if i didn't want to stop at 2 1/2 hours.

lol melee people try to copy neos mk is the best song. its funny, but the guy has terrible vocals. DR PP IS MENTIONED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM_zrV3Dt_I
i heard this at karn's house...lol this guy sucks at singing.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No, he means, they completely fell off the face of the earth.

Usually, a MOD locks thread. I would assume they don't have the power to completely delete them. Either an SMod/Senator/ADMIN deleted it, or it got moved to a room most of us can't access . . .

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
HAHA, NOPE.

Fate/Stay Night is the name of the series that comes from Mike's avatar.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OH!?!

Well, why you MODS don't use that option more often is beyond me.

If I were MOD, I'd be deletin' threads all dai. FOR FREE!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
sometimes I do. Cuz I just like beating pp at ganon dittos.

but that's not even a secondary...thats like a quaternary for pp...and it still beats me *sadness*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's sort of a good thing . . .

Adam wrecks me with the whole cast. I've never won against him.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It was implied when you brought me up.

If you didn't want my attention, why bring me up?

Top Bottom