• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Yo mike G. you are the coolest mod, like ever.

Just stopped by to say that.

btw when we going to cali to pick up Scarlett johanson? im free tomorrow.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I'll be over it when I'm at the tourney anyway.

Done posting about this for today.
he'd probably talk about how this state has very litle drive to get better, go to tournaments, **** talk, raise competition, and post constructively about smash.

and I'd listen, swallow every word like water in the deser of despair and hopelessness, and proceed to try to mm people at and around my level and stir up stuff without being a ****...although I sorta like moo's efforts.

that'd probably be it :ohwell:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
nc needs to get better because pp needs to get better. PP can't represent us if all we do is complain about how gay falco is, and proceed to try to force him to play his secondaries/dittos for us.

of course, now pp is allegedly sticking to his main, so I guess the very last part is a little less relevant.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I don't think NC complains about Falco all that much. Not as much as we complain about Sheik, at least. This has always been my impression.

Maybe I just talk to Josh too much.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wait wtf? pp seriously resorted to using secondaries cause the rest of y'all couldnt get better? like i dont mean to make this post sound rude, but..... i really hope i just read black chris's post wrong.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
PP would play secondaries because people would get mad about getting ***** so hard in friendlies.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yea idk he even told me that people will not want to play his falco.
they're being scrubs and trying to beat pp, which isn't going to happen for a while.
if i had the ability to play friendlies with a top player all day by god i'd play that person as much as possible.
whoever complains about it needs to understand that playing pp is a great way for them to learn.
instead of playing to win, they should be playing to learn/playing to not lose. don't try to beat pp because it won't happen. just try to figure out what moves to do or when to do them. if you can't figure it out, ask pp, he'll give you as good of advice as he can.

basically, nc, u mad

karn, twitch, boss hog, and $mike so much improvement it's ridiculous

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm just mad because PP consistently double-stick techs Screw Attack without meaning to.

That's really all that pisses me off.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Lol Daft you need to come to more stuff. =p
I know ! Can you guys PM me ? I ain't learning all these matchups for nothing !
Link ***** me though. ::cries:: lol

I'm hungry for a helping of Catfish !

PM me if anyone can smash ...

Edit:
they're being scrubs and trying to beat pp, which isn't going to happen for a while.
if i had the ability to play friendlies with a top player all day by god i'd play that person as much as possible.

I'm itching to play PPs Falco. Whatchu talking 'bout Willis ? lol
Why don't you guys out there who don't want to lose to PP investigate the matchup ?
And practice comboing a Lv9 cpu untill you can do it with your eyes closed?
C'mon step it up .... or rather STACK IT UP !

And yeah, I played Forest (Boss Hog) the other night at Travis's place (albeit in teams). You're getting beastly kid. Can't wait to play some friendlies !

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
whoever complains about it needs to understand that playing pp is a great way for them to learn.
instead of playing to win, they should be playing to learn/playing to not lose. don't try to beat pp because it won't happen. just try to figure out what moves to do or when to do them. if you can't figure it out, ask pp, he'll give you as good of advice as he can.

basically, nc, u mad

For that you get 7 claps

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

It's true though. I have no one to playhere in NM and it kills me slowly inside. I could switch to brawl and play some top players but no melee is where my hearts at. If I could play PP's Falco all day I would just so I can have that match up and timing down to an art. Go out there and get the nickname "Falco Slayer" because of how much you get to play Dr PP slackers!

<3 NC

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol it was alright. i liked the pp shoutout and pb&j be poor

but really that dude needs autotune or some voice lessons :p

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I don't mind playing his falco. When I play it I try to learn from it. But I main ganon. So I just end up trying to learn how to DI out of combos. But it's kind of fun.

trying to egeguard him is even more fun.

Top Bottom