• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Probably all those off topic posts . . .

I knew it . . . I should've stopped when I was ahead . . .

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If you lurked more, you'd know why.

It was the spam posts. I should have stopped responding to Moo. But I didn't, so I took part in the lock. But then there are other posts, such as, like, links to youtube videos that had no reason to be in that topic.

Not to worry, though. It will get unlocked. I've already spoken to the Grand Duke.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Speech!!! PP's address to NC on... The Plan...

@ ZIO - if that were 100% true, then all threads would be banned, especially NC threads. not saying you're wrong, I just think there's another reason

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have an idea what you might say. And you are right.

Maybe I should lighten up on the pointless and be of more use.

EDIT - PP's address should include this for maximum impact.

DOUBLE EDIT - DH, I think some of the reason the other threads have yet to be locked is because no attention has been raised about the spam. I think, maybe, something has forced Grand Duke to be somewhat more stern, but still being lenient.

But if there's more to it, what could it possibly be?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I definitely only plan on talking about stuff like the PR thread getting locked. Not going off into subjects that would get lots of crap started.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Why do you feel like you gotta speak in person? Don't you think you can construct your ideas better if you were to type it?

And if you think choice people should hear/read it, then AIM. I want to know what you have to say, too.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You think so, DH?

Nah, if I had to say something important, it wouldn't be in person. I get too nervous I may hurt someone . . . and cause myself too much anxiety.

Just, like, if he's going to suggest some MAJOR change about the PRs . . . i wanna know too.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mike G said it was closed for Spam.

I spoke to him, but only briefly. I'm certain he'll unlock it, though.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
If you lurked more, you'd know why.

It was the spam posts. I should have stopped responding to Moo. But I didn't, so I took part in the lock. But then there are other posts, such as, like, links to youtube videos that had no reason to be in that topic.

Not to worry, though. It will get unlocked. I've already spoken to the Grand Duke.
pretty much what ZIO said.

Infracting your guys isn't enough, apparently =/

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Also if ANYONE has a problem with the way I handle things, feel free to take it to forum support.

I think I'm pretty fair with you guys overall but you may have a different opinion so express it there.

Top Bottom