• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Vilt

Smash Lord
Well good **** me then. Prolly the only PRs I'll ever be on. At least it's the best set of PRs out there.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh awesome, by some chance, I got the Saturday to the Bill-weekly off........... Now a way to get there needs to be found.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Be aware: Events occurring this weekend will undoubtedly influence the Bro Rankings.
This weekend I plan on getting belligerently drunk, getting laid by bar-pickup that is being hooked up via 2 female wingmen, and I aspire to get myself on Textsfromlastnight.com

At some point, I'll be at work, folding towels and catering to the whims of the 45+ year old married women of Upscale Charlotte. I pray that I'm hungover / drunk.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
FYI, his badass hat wasn't brought into the equation when the rankings were made. If that were the case, he would be beyond the #1 spot right now.

OH SNAP.

Top Bottom