• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
oh yeah, you're not on facebook john...i forget these things...

i think a car is all but settled, but bailouts occur, so you may wanna say you want the next spot or something.

i don't think they've decided an actual driver though. things of that sort will probably be decided the tuesday before the tournament, and will change the thursday before it, i would guess.
I am interested. Put me in the queue. I'll have my own place to stay.

I'm also interested in ROM. Is it too early to plan for that?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
come to raleigh
I second this. Hang out with us at NCSU. We're way cooler than Greensboro. I'll even let you play Skyrim, for research purposes.

I seriously need people to play Skyrim for me. It turns out it's a lot tougher to get people to do that than you'd think it would be.

vZakat

Half Genie
I played melee today and I have to say, that game is still good. I kinda feel like I could actually get better at this game. I see the potential. But I don't have the time to play with people. Might give solo training a serious try.

Roy for top tier. :cool:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I played melee today and I have to say, that game is still good. I kinda feel like I could actually get better at this game. I see the potential. But I don't have the time to play with people. Might give solo training a serious try.

Roy for top tier. :cool:
Check out my post in the Falco boards(link is in OP) for how to practice on your own. It's really good!

if you think you think what I'm thinking, then you probably are thinking what I'm thinking.
see you tonight

my puff *****
nope

vZakat

Half Genie
Check out my post in the Falco boards(link is in OP) for how to practice on your own. It's really good!
Yeah, I saw that and read some of it already. The shadow boxing idea sounds interesting to me. Must try it.

And I'm gonna get revenge on your puff camron. You better believe it baby. :smirk:

vZakat

Half Genie
I had to work so no I wasn't there. I'm gonna try to make it to stuff in raleigh at least. If something is happening in the city I live in there's no excuse for me not to go. I'm done being a lazy shut in.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I thought David said he was done being a lazy ****, meaning he was going to be an active ****.

I got excited.

Top Bottom