• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
i don't even get what there is to understand from a non-smoker's pov..

if pot was bad for you, then the people in our country who are against it would have plastered it all over the media....EVERYWHERE. doesn't mean you have to smoke it though.

the end.

Snapple fact #420: dudes don't smoke a joint and go beat their wives and children....... they do it after a half gallon of vodka.

lord karn

Smash Master
I always thought pothead was a term somewhat similar to alcoholic (though perhaps not to the same degree). It doesn't necessarily insult the culture of smoking, but insults people who supposedly smoke too much.

Either way, twitch is a ****in wife beater.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Hey Waldorf, I heard you beat up my friend at animazement. I'm glad he got beaten by someone better than me.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Hey Waldorf, I heard you beat up my friend at animazement. I'm glad he got beaten by someone better than me.
There was some asian dude who asked if I was waldorf, and said that Raphael Scott says hi.
so I know your last name now. I think.
and I probably did beat him up. maybe several times if he got back in line. It was basically GQ, Stock and I (and kooozy....I guess) killing the other 2 people in an FFA and doing 1v1s. Merciless.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Yeah, now you know my last name. It's pretty generic compared to my first name.

That sounds like it must have been fun.

You can also find out everything about me on google. For example, this, from when I used to play magic.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
No. It was only like that when I got devastating bushwhacker on turn 3. Especially when I went turn 1 goblin guide, attack for 2, turn 2 geopede, attack for 2, turn 3 fetch mountain, float 3, devastating summons for 3, bushwhacker, attack for 19.

It was a lot more interactive when I didn't do that, which was the majority of games.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Bi-monthly check up.

You guys have anything planned the week after FC-Melee? My brothers birthday is August 14th (last day of FC) and he lives in NC right now so I was thinking of going to visit NC the wednesday after FC (since it's a Sun-Tues tournament) and maybe staying for like 10 days or something.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood.

I won one little money match, and my mom was irate; she said, "you won't go to any tournaments if they're at all out of state."

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
There was some asian dude who asked if I was waldorf, and said that Raphael Scott says hi.
so I know your last name now. I think.
and I probably did beat him up. maybe several times if he got back in line. It was basically GQ, Stock and I (and kooozy....I guess) killing the other 2 people in an FFA and doing 1v1s. Merciless.
I thought you were talking about me at first

:cool: lol

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
But I put you as one of the people I looked up to. Don't make me go back and change that.

Sure, my justification was that you Kirby dittoed me, and you had a cool beard, but those are things you should be proud of. Or at least, the second one is.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Only if you want to. You should read my application, though. I'm sure it might be entertaining.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
west carolina

born n raised

on the pasture is where I spent most of my days
Shining, down airing, infractin all all cool. Shooting some lasers at all of the noobs
When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood.

I won one little money match, and my mom was irate; she said, "you won't go to any tournaments if they're at all out of state."
Lmao quality.

Top Bottom