• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I just thought I'd mention, if I host a Melee tournament, it'll be after the next NCSU.

Even if someone else hosts them, biweekly tournaments would be great for me. Between not being able to go to the last NCSU and Tales of the Abyss 3D, I haven't played Melee in about a month. Yesterday I played my friend, and was so bad he was able to barely beat my Ganon on FoD. Sure, it was FoD, but it still shouldn't be happening. In other words, I really want biweekly tournaments.

Also, PP, you should forget Greensboro and come to NCSU. We're way cooler than those guys. Have you seen their beards? It's as if it weren't even a competition.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
we stay clean.

or rock the fresh goatee.

actually, i met saudimizer today, and he has a pretty good beard.

ACTUALLY, **** what you heard, malk has the greatest beard of all time. OF ALL TIME.

$mike

Smash Ace
matt's beard is one of the things that drives my soul to be amazing

chris, when are you gonna stop the *****ness and climb with us? i'm waiting for you.

edit: no smashfests anymore son, we have climbfests now.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
PP, I'm just over an hour away and terrible at this game. Teach me how to have a good Kirby.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Wait, so that's how you get a good Kirby? I should have thought of that.

And yeah, Kirby's terrible. I really shouldn't be playing him. I've been playing a lot of Fox lately, but that's only because he's worse than both my Kirby and my Ganon, so I can have fun playing with friends. Yeah, it's kind of embarrassing that he's worse than my Kirby.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
He's this one:

I've been saving that to use as an avatar in case I ever become stupid enough to actually main Kirby.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
The bad part is my beard is still in its infancy too. The thing grows so damn fast I usually just don't bother with it.

And yeah heard you were going to UNCG PP. Gonna have to get some work in before you get over here.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
PP always runs away from our Kirby ditto MMs too.

I think he's just scared of MMing Ganon mains.

Top Bottom