• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC-Billbro's Bro(smash)fest before HERB

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Yeah, just let Bill do it, he probably did it for people at the last Billfest anyways.
I love how Bill is such a pro at this now. When Roscoe and I set it up, he was like,

"lol wat is this i dont even"

and just played WoW the whole time.

Foxy

Smash Master
Sorry I didn't answer the phone for you Lucas, I was doing stuff for my mom's birthday

what was it about? just saying you couldn't make it?

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
We should do a 3v3 crew battle again, Fritz and Stingers (and I'm assuming Seth) wont be there, and there is 0 hype, but it would be fun.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Turns out at the last second my friend couldn't come, so I will be going to this smashfest alone. I'm going to leave right after school and I'll be at this place as soon as I can, leaving right after school tomorrow. To reconfirm, I'm going to be bringing my TV+Wii+Brawl. I lost my melee disc unfortunately. I'll be willing to play Melee and Brawl, and I will hopefully meet lots of the smashers here in this community. Its nearly a 3 hour drive for me so I hope lots of people attend. I'm going to be there as quick as I can, should be ok as long as I don't get lost. I Mapquested Jacksonville and its a straight shot to Chapel Hill, should go well. Ok then, see you all tomorrow. :)

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Turns out at the last second my friend couldn't come, so I will be going to this smashfest alone. I'm going to leave right after school and I'll be at this place as soon as I can, leaving right after school tomorrow. To reconfirm, I'm going to be bringing my TV+Wii+Brawl. I lost my melee disc unfortunately. I'll be willing to play Melee and Brawl, and I will hopefully meet lots of the smashers here in this community. Its nearly a 3 hour drive for me so I hope lots of people attend. I'm going to be there as quick as I can, should be ok as long as I don't get lost. I Mapquested Jacksonville and its a straight shot to Chapel Hill, should go well. Ok then, see you all tomorrow. :)
See ya then! Make sure you get in some matches with me :)

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Write down my phone number and call if you get lost.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Sure thing KillerSOS, I'll be sure to get some matches with you. Also I will do will do NC-Echo, hope to catch you soon. :3

Malk

Smash Champion
other input:
foxy sucks balls

mormons suck balls

I beat flamingo in 2 metaknight dittos

Dublio

Smash Ace
This smashfest was fun. Although I was late to the party cause I got horrible lost. x.x Thanks Phoot for helping me get to Chapel Hill, thanks NC-Echo for having the smashfest and letting me crash at the apartment, thanks Karn for being awesome and having manly facial hair, thanks Ace, Karn again, and whoever my doubles partner in melee was for the great Melee matches (Especially for putting up with my suckage hehe), and thanks everyone else for coming and having a great time. I especially had fun meeting everyone.

Those melee matches were especially awesome, although for some reason we kept laughing at apparently nothing at all. Muwahwhahwha. Its funny what no sleep and being extremely hungry does to a person. I had tons of fun at this smashfest and I hope to see you all at another one quite soon. (Oh and Herb is next week yay!)

P.S. I will be sending the photos I took to professional assasins and they will fornicate you while you sleep. Keep one eye open les you fall prey to the surprise buttsecks ninjas.

P.S.S. Here is a random picture of Pikachu playing with a controller for no apparent reason.

Top Bottom