• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC-Billbro's Bro(smash)fest before HERB

Dublio

Smash Ace
Oh, I wanted to remember everyone's names, faces, and tags so I took pictures of everyone at the smashfest. I will be putting it in my stalker photoalbum so that I will remember these people for the next couple years. I remember at the scrub education tournament I went to 2 years ago for Melee, Malk had short hair on his myspace but he had long hair in real life. When I asked him about this, he called me a stalker. xD

Lets see, from the smashfest I remember meeting NC-Echo, Lord Karn, Ragnarok, Ace, Fritz, PhootBag, Flamingo, KillerSOS, Foxy and DUB. I know there are others of course, but I now have the above 10 etched into my memory. Muwhahwhawhwa.

Ooo, Pacstrife and Lord Karn both remember me from before, I'm very happy. :3 I wonder if Malk does too? Muwhahwhahawhhaw.

Watch out Malk, I'll be watching from your ceiling.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Oh, I wanted to remember everyone's names, faces, and tags so I took pictures of everyone at the smashfest. I will be putting it in my stalker photoalbum so that I will remember these people for the next couple years. I remember at the scrub education tournament I went to 2 years ago for Melee, Malk had short hair on his myspace but he had long hair in real life. When I asked him about this, he called me a stalker. xD

Lets see, from the smashfest I remember meeting NC-Echo, Lord Karn, Ragnarok, Ace, Fritz, PhootBag, Flamingo, KillerSOS, Foxy and DUB. I know there are others of course, but I now have the above 10 etched into my memory. Muwhahwhawhwa.

Ooo, Pacstrife and Lord Karn both remember me from before, I'm very happy. :3 I wonder if Malk does too? Muwhahwhahawhhaw.

Watch out Malk, I'll be watching from your ceiling.

dude you're so weird. lol

Dublio

Smash Ace
dude you're so weird. lol

Being weird sets you apart, at least I think so. Plus, its more fun being random and silly. More fun at parties. :3

Anyhoo, since you play Ganondorf in Melee, you get a random pic I found on the internet. Hehe, silly Ganondorf, so manly and so cuddly at the same time, as you can see in the below pic.

DUB

Smash Lord
I did get get to play Karn though. He put me into losers 3-2 i think. If I hadn't already played him/ had to leave/ leave with the imaginary 2nd place prize money I would of stayed. Karn looks ready for HERB.

lord karn

Smash Master
I did get get to play Karn though. He put me into losers 3-2 i think. If I hadn't already played him/ had to leave/ leave with the imaginary 2nd place prize money I would of stayed. Karn looks ready for HERB.
Haha, I think I've gotten better after playing brawl+. Previously, I often went for things that probably wouldn't work just because they would be awesome. Now whenever I think about going for crazy things in brawl, I just think, "meh, it would be cooler in brawl+" and then just play gay.

Foxy

Smash Master
Haha, I think I've gotten better after playing brawl+. Previously, I often went for things that probably wouldn't work just because they would be awesome. Now whenever I think about going for crazy things in brawl, I just think, "meh, it would be cooler in brawl+" and then just play gay.
that makes perfect and brilliant sense

<3

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
this gives latarian milton a run for his money

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I do it too, then I play you, and I end up just looking like a scrub.
I still can't believe my forward smash hit you. That was incredible. I saved the replay so I hope you don't mind being featured in a combo video. :laugh:

I've always gone for risky things ever since I started playing smash and eventually I just got better at it over time.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I still can't believe my forward smash hit you. That was incredible. I saved the replay so I hope you don't mind being featured in a combo video. :laugh:

I've always gone for risky things ever since I started playing smash and eventually I just got better at it over time.
Just don't post the whole thing on Youtube. I don't mind some of the crazier bits. The Fsmash was legit.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I left a tv remote there and possibly a black GC controller with a broken z button. Did you guys find either of those? If so could you bring them to HERB?

Top Bottom