• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC-Billbro's Bro(smash)fest before HERB

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Ok guys everyone has been clamoring for a smash-fest before HERB so I am stepping up to the plate. I don't work Friday (13th), Monday (16th) or Wednesday (18th) so let me know which one is best for everyone and we'll get this thing set. People will be able to come as early as they want and leave as late as they want, so long as they don't stay the night (I have to work/class in the morning) or want to leave when I leave in the morning at 10:00 on Saturday/Tuesday/Thursday.

Update:

Friday the 13th (ohhh scary) there well be a smashfest at my/lord karn's apartment. You can show up as early as 2:00 but please don't show up before that cause no one will be there and you wont be able to get in. If you want to show up early talk to Lord Karn see if you can convince him to come back from Raleigh earlier than that. Everyone will be able to stay as late as they want but have to be out by 10:00AM on Saturday unless you can convince Lord Karn to stay for longer.

Time: start: 2:00 PM Friday end: 10:00 AM Saturday (no later then this unless you talk to Lord Karn)
address: 425 Hillsborough St. Apt 6c Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Billbillbill's phone number: (980) 254-6422 <---- call me if you have questions are cant find the place.

PLEASE BRING SETUPS. We already have two but a couple more would be great so someone please take the time to bring some.

Lastly absolutely everyone that can needs to come to this cause its gonna be a lot of fun. Greensboro I except you to be here in all your ****ty (lolololol) glory. Plus I need you guys to to teach me Jigs (melee).

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Ok guys everyone has been clamoring for a smash-fest before HERB so I am stepping up to the plate. I don't work Friday (13th), Monday (16th) or Wednesday (18th) so let me know which one is best for everyone and we'll get this thing set. People will be able to come as early as they want and leave as late as they want, so long as they don't stay the night (I have to work/class in the morning) or want to leave when I leave in the morning at 10:00 on Saturday/Tuesday/Thursday.
Friday sounds good to me bill, I think I can bring the crew along too.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Lucas might be able to pull off Friday... hmm...

If only KSK can giv eme a ride, and maybe I can spend the night at his place. coughcough
I am down for it being at Lucas', that way I don't have to clean but if we cant at Lucas' mine is an option. Keep me posted.

Foxy

Smash Master
=[

Friday is probably really bad for me.

Only Wednesday would be decent, but actually all of those dates are bad.

Oh well, I'll see what you choose and see if I can make it. If not, I'll try to have a smashfest before HERB as well for even more practice. Two fests for NC would be a big help.

lord karn

Smash Master
=[

Friday is probably really bad for me.

Only Wednesday would be decent, but actually all of those dates are bad.

Oh well, I'll see what you choose and see if I can make it. If not, I'll try to have a smashfest before HERB as well for even more practice. Two fests for NC would be a big help.
Yo I'm in raleigh for the next week we should play melee sometime.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
wed is the only one of those days that im not working no worries though go get some practice nc cus herb is gonna kick some ***

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Ok guys well it sounds like its gonna be Friday. If there is interest I'm cool with holding one Wednesday or Monday also just let me know. I'll update the first post with the details.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Zomg, This place is 2 1/2 hours from my place so if I leave right after class, I can get here by 3pm. oooooooo Must meet peopleeeeeeeeeeee! Consider it done. =o I'm coming, poop on work! It can wait. :o If we need setups, I'll shove my tv into the car and see if it works properly at other houses. That and Wii + Brawl. I lost my melee game copy x.x

P.S. Woo I get to meet NC-Echo and Lord Karn (Again, doubt he remembers me though). I will become one with the smash community or die! Rawr!

tl;dr: I'm coming, bringing Wii + Brawl + Tv.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I'll bring a setup. Wii + TV + brawl + melee.

Could someone help me get brawl + on my wii?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Zomg, This place is 2 1/2 hours from my place so if I leave right after class, I can get here by 3pm. oooooooo Must meet peopleeeeeeeeeeee! Consider it done. =o I'm coming, poop on work! It can wait. :o If we need setups, I'll shove my tv into the car and see if it works properly at other houses. That and Wii + Brawl. I lost my melee game copy x.x

P.S. Woo I get to meet NC-Echo and Lord Karn (Again, doubt he remembers me though). I will become one with the smash community or die! Rawr!

2.5 hours for a fest? I'm not even that crazy lol.

Whatever, if you have the money and the time and the desire, then more power to you bro.

Have fun at this, bros.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Well I live in the middle of crap so I'm going to have to travel if I want anything to do with the Smash (Melee and Brawl) community. If I'm going to make it from this far away, then I hope the guys that live closer definitely show up. :) I'm determined to meet you guys in real life. Viva la resistance!

Foxy

Smash Master
SPAMMY LUCARIO GUY ARE YOU COMING? I need my SD card and you need your Animal Crossings card

Lookin' forward to meeting you, if you're up for it I'll play Melee friendlies with you. And thanks for bringing a setup!

I'll bring a setup. Wii + TV + brawl + melee.

Could someone help me get brawl + on my wii?
I can help you, I'm pretty well acquainted with it.

Top Bottom