• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

National Video Game Museum requests user-submitted Animal Crossing content

musuem.jpg

Do you know someone with a nice Animal Crossing: New Horizons island? The National Video Game Museum in Frisco, Texas is allowing users to submit their Animal Crossing islands to the Museum's "Animal Crossing Diaries". Their hope is to document all of the ways that users interacted with each other during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Have something else you've done with Animal Crossing? Or someone else interested in submitting? Their call for Animal Crossing content outlines the following:
  • Diary entries about Animal Crossing
  • Something you've written about your experience of Animal Crossing
  • A video tour or screenshots of your island with commentary about events that have taken place
  • A video of you telling us about your experience recorded on your phone
  • Audio file of you talking with your friends about your Animal Crossing experiences
  • Comic strips or other artwork depicting something you experienced in Animal Crossing (please only submit your own work)
  • Copies or screenshots of your Animal Crossing group chat (with permission from all participants)
  • Anything else!
For anything unable to be uploaded on their official forum, they've also included

Author's Note: Will you be submitting anything? I might, if I remember to. Let us know in the comments below!

Credits:
Editing and Writing: Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa
Graphics: @Zerp
Social: @Zerp

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

This is really cool, Animal Crossing really was a boon for myself and many others during the pandemic, it's a good idea to record and compile those unique experiences that video games can only provide.

Also I really need to visit the Video Game museum sometime, sounds interesting.

I do not practice anti-social distancing so I can still interact with friends in the normal way. That's a "normal" and not "new normal" or whatever your newspeak for it is.

Top Bottom