• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

National Football League

Favorite Team Poll

• Chicago Bears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Detroit Lions

• Green Bay Packers

• Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Philadelphia Eagles

• Washington Redskins

• Atlanta Falcons

• Carolina Panthers

• New Orleans Saints

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Arizona Cardinals

• Los Angeles Rams

• San Francisco 49ers

• Seattle Seahawks

• Cincinnati Bengals

• Cleveland Browns

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Buffalo Bills

• Miami Dolphins

• New England Patriots

• New York Jets

• Houston Texans

• Indianapolis Colts

• Jacksonville Jaguars

• Tennessee Titans

• Denver Broncos

• Kansas City Chiefs

• Las Vegas/Oakland Raiders

• Los Angeles Chargers

• Total voters

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Hello Smashboards. Jason The Yoshi here.

I don't expect many of you to appreciate the american tradition that is the National Football League, but for those select few who do, here's a place to discuss some football. What is your favorite team? Who do you think will do good? Who do you think will do terribly? Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Favorite team for me is the Ravens. Grew up watching them, and since I've met a lot of annoying Steelers fans over the years, rooting for B-more has become even easier now haha.

I'll give season predictions when I have free time.

Edit: Alright, let's give this prediction thing a go:

• East con division winners: Patriots, Raiders, Steelers, Titans
  • East con wild cards: Chiefs, Ravens
  • West con division winners: Cowboys, Seahawks, Packers, Falcons
  • West con wild cards: Vikings, Buccaneers
  • I was considering placing the Texans or the Giants as a wild card, but those two teams could be mediocre this year. Baltimore's defense is looking very strong, the Buccaneers have some good young talent, and the other two look decent to me. I haven't been following the offseason close enough to give too much detail concerning specific predictions, but I have an idea of who makes the playoffs.
  • Superbowl: Patriots vs. Packers, Patriots win in a convincing way. There's no reason for New England to not win again and secure themselves as the most dominant team in the NFL...again.
  • Other random predictions: Browns won't be the worst team in the league and will actually win a couple games (3-5 wins maybe). Instead, the Jets will bottom out and be the most terrible team in the league. Steelers and Ravens rivalry heats up again, since one team is clearly an offensive juggernaut while the other is shaping up to be a defensive powerhouse. NFC East will be one of the most fun divisions to watch, even though I hate half the teams in it (Giants and Redskins are cool, but the other two are eeeeeehhhh....), and Roger Goodell continues to be booed by all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom