• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nastasia for smash

DragoUltimus

Smash Rookie
No one ever thinks about her potential in smash, I'd think she would be a very unique fighter, being a puppeteer of sorts, using characters from SPM under mind control to help fight

I'd imagine her playing like a similar fighter to Pokemon Trainer, being in the background whilst her "victims" as such, do all the fighting, to switch out, Count Bleck could quickly appear and then disappear

For final smash, has to be Count Bleck related

So, yeah, thoughts? Anyone else got any ideas on how Nastasia might play like? Obviously I don't think she's obvious, just that, I wouldn't be against her being in smash, even tho she might be spirit/trophy material but still.....

Also uh, hi, btw, I'm new here, obviously, but I hail from the lands of Gamefaqs, so, yeah, cool

Gonna bump this

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
I'm a firm believer in that every character can have a moveset. That being said, Nastasia really doesn't do much in SPM.
The Pokémon Trainer idea sounds good at first, but if I remember correctly, she only ever mind-controlled O' Chunks. I mean, yeah, maybe she could just command him and Mimi, but she obviously can't control Dimentio or Count Bleck... I think she's better suited as an Assist Trophy.

Also, triple posting. Be careful with that!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
No one ever thinks about her potential in smash, I'd think she would be a very unique fighter, being a puppeteer of sorts, using characters from SPM under mind control to help fight

I'd imagine her playing like a similar fighter to Pokemon Trainer, being in the background whilst her "victims" as such, do all the fighting, to switch out, Count Bleck could quickly appear and then disappear

For final smash, has to be Count Bleck related

So, yeah, thoughts? Anyone else got any ideas on how Nastasia might play like? Obviously I don't think she's obvious, just that, I wouldn't be against her being in smash, even tho she might be spirit/trophy material but still.....

Also uh, hi, btw, I'm new here, obviously, but I hail from the lands of Gamefaqs, so, yeah, cool

Gonna bump this
Hello and welcome to Smashboards. Like Senka’s said, please be careful about multiposting. We generally frown on that as well as bumping and necroposting. We have an edit feature as well to edit in any content you wish to include. You can find it at the bottom of your post.

I would recommend adding more information to your opening post such as who this character is, move set ideas, pictures, and more in order to make a legit character support thread.

Top Bottom