• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
So I read the latest chapter and something just boggles my mind:

The fights have gotten so complex in forms of trickery that Kishimoto literally has to have other characters narrate the fight or you won't know what's going on.

I don't like it one bit; the fights lose their flavor. I blame the sharingan; he loves it too much and now has to pay for it by coming up with ridiculouly complex ways to beat it/use it. SHould have just left it as is.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Agreed. Way back when, the Byakugan seemed pretty "complex," and Kishimoto took like 2 fights to demonstrate what it could do, but now in Shippudden we're still learning about the Sharingan..

Annoying.

-Terywj

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Sage mode is legit, and the reload thing naruto did was true to his character. Which you dont see much in his fights anymore.

The thing that annoys me about the sharingan is that Kakashi has one, sasuke has it, Madara (still being alive) has it, and itachi has it. Why do they feel the need to give donzo 10? Although he did use them in a pretty cool way, but when it was introduced it was very lack luster. And not to mention now he has one kakashi style?

As a power it is very cool, izanagi is legit as a 2 use burn out (assuming it wares the eye used for it out completely), amaterasu is very cool, and of course all the genjustsu it can do. The thing that bugs me about it is it lost its alure as a blood line limit when everyone that popped up seemed to have one.

First post here, sup guys. ^.^ Turned out longer than i had expected.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So he killed Karin to kill Danzo? What a douche bag!
That's not completely true, for both points.
Sasuke used his Chidori to stab Danzo through Karin. Considering all the wounds Danzo had received, getting pierced through the heart basically means he's out. However, Karin I think may survive, since it wasn't her heart. (Notice how she's shorter) She'll probably recover, but be paranoid on how Sasuke used her as a tool. Remember her face when Sasuke told Karin to leave Jugo and Suigetsu at the summit.

-Terywj

Thino

Smash Master
I agree with Virjilius , sharingan and genjutsus make fights have this "did this happen or is it an illusion" feeling for the reader that is starting ti piss me off a little bit

its just an excuse by Kishi to make his story look unpredictable or something , but I call that just making it easier to pull **** out of his *** , no disrespect

Killer Bee's fights are mad legit

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
^
well he's and *** either way. It still could have killed her like severed an artery or something but I don't think Kishimoto would kill someone off that anti-climactic. other than Kisame which I still feel sore about. :mad:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
That's not completely true, for both points.
Sasuke used his Chidori to stab Danzo through Karin. Considering all the wounds Danzo had received, getting pierced through the heart basically means he's out. However, Karin I think may survive, since it wasn't her heart. (Notice how she's shorter) She'll probably recover, but be paranoid on how Sasuke used her as a tool. Remember her face when Sasuke told Karin to leave Jugo and Suigetsu at the summit.

-Terywj
...mmmmnope she dead. LOL

Unless Sakura makes it there in time, and manages to save Karin's life.

I really ****ing hate Sasuke.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
...mmmmnope she dead. LOL

Unless Sakura makes it there in time, and manages to save Karin's life.

I really ****ing hate Sasuke.
Well yeah NOW I know she's dead. I just guess before the issue came out.

Sasuke and Madara are headed to Konoha...while Sai is probably going to fight Sakura for a bit until Kakashi shows up.

The blast to the past was kinda interesting though.

-Terywj

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Sasuke is over powered, I don't think anyone can kill him one on one, not to mention Sakura lol. I guess Sasuke doesn't have a back up if he gets mortally wounded. btw I wonder what Suigetsu and Jugo are doing now?

Gaara♥

Smash Master
im really curious as to what the hell sakura thinks she is going to do to sasuke lol. Also i thought there was going to be a sakura vs karin fight but i guess thats not going to happen now...

Frank West

Smash Apprentice
yeah Sasuke's a dbag for that one. I was starting to like karin...But it definitely did a good job of making him feel like a real villain now.

the fight, and the way Danzo was outsmarted at the end was great. But kind of disappointing seeing as how Danzo was one of the more interesting characters in the manga.

I'm also interested in what Sakura's plan is. I don't think she'd be so willing to face Sasuke alone without having something up her sleeve.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Sakura tries something on Sasuke and gets killed.

Or.

Sakura has actually gone to the dark side for their cookies and Sasuke.

-Terywj

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
The sharingan vault was kinda cool, but I still saw it coming. >_>

And Sakura is probably just bat **** insane at this point. She probably thinks that she was "rejected" by Naruto or some **** like that, and she's always been crazy about Sasuke. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she's been planning this all along.

**** Kishimoto, first you
kill off Kisame
and now this ****? I feel like dropping Naruto at this point.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I feel like dropping Naruto at this point.
I dropped it a couple of times due to "really? how is that supposed to be entertaining?" but it's the only anime I've ever followed and I just keep going back to it. I think it's the one I know the most so I just keep reading it.

I don't have any real big opinions when I'm reading it only the "I want to know what happens next!" at the end.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Indeed. I've seen the first couple episodes of the anime...and that's when I stopped watching Naruto. Afterwards it was the manga that was actually fine / good.

-Terywj

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
Not gonna lie, I really enjoyed the new chapter.

Seeing Sauske fight Kakashi should be similar to Orochimaru vs the Third, seeing as how they actually SAY that. I have high hopes for the next few chapters.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Mmm interesting chapter.

Maybe we'll get to see Kakashi in some full action as he never really was. Except against those Akatsuki guys before but it was mostly running around. Might be a fair fight as Sasuke is tired and hes pretty much surpassed Kakashi by a lot now. Still, I would have raged so hard if he had killed Sakura.

Top Bottom