• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
That's always fun. I wish I could get the same surprise from restarting series I love

theeboredone

Smash Legend
LOL. Sasuke got that "Aw ****, he's better than me. I want to cry." face going on. Don't worry Sasuke. Kishi is gonna give you a plot hax sooner or later.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well, I can figure what's gonna happen next.

Susano warp digivolves too Perfect Susano.

Perfect Susano and Yin/Yang Kyuubi DNA Digivolve too Keanu Reeves.

GO! SUPER SAGE ART AMATERASU BIJU BOMB SHURIKEN!

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Just how much of a coincidence is that due to complex circumstances Sasuke is able use Senjutsu as well?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
What a shocker, Naruto will include LOTS of drama for the rest of this and the incoming year.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Either Kishi enjoys having every villain be relatable to Naruto, or he just has Naruto find a way to relate himself to others.

I bet if I told Naruto "You don't know what's it like to have back pain" He'd go "NOPE! I can relate to that"

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Either Kishi enjoys having every villain be relatable to Naruto, or he just has Naruto find a way to relate himself to others.

I bet if I told Naruto "You don't know what's it like to have back pain" He'd go "NOPE! I can relate to that"
you ****ing nailed it. why I HATE this series so much.

Smooth Criminal

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
But it's (hopefully) so close to finish that it would be dumb to stop now....

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think that the only time that Naruto trying to relate to one of villains that worked really well was with Gaara. Since the two of them actually had similar issues. And that was a long, long, time ago. I guess it worked with Pain too, but not as well as the first time.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I think that the only time that Naruto trying to relate to one of villains that worked really well was with Gaara. Since the two of them actually had similar issues. And that was a long, long, time ago. I guess it worked with Pain too, but not as well as the first time.
Yeah, no. Gaara and Naruto were nowhere near alike. About the only commonality they shared was the fact that they were jinchuuriki, tactical nukes of their respective nations by definition, and that was pretty much it. Naruto didn't go through half of the **** Gaara went through. Gaara didn't have a loving father, one that at least made this grand sacrifice for the sake of his village anyway, and the closest thing he had to an actual parental figure early in life ****ed with his emotions by ultimately betraying him in the end. Nobody tried killing Naruto at every turn; they ostracized him and made him a pariah, sure, but it's not like Konoha's Kage sent assassins after him every waking moment of his life out of fear-mongering, or to exploit the kid's nature. How could Naruto understand something like that?

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things (like, you know, Gaara being a complete and utter SOCIOPATH), but the bottom-line...? The comparisons that Kishi makes are terrible and overwrought, and make little sense.

Smooth Criminal

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, no. Gaara and Naruto were nowhere near alike. About the only commonality they shared was the fact that they were jinchuuriki, tactical nukes of their respective nations by definition, and that was pretty much it. Naruto didn't go through half of the **** Gaara went through. Gaara didn't have a loving father, one that at least made this grand sacrifice for the sake of his village anyway, and the closest thing he had to an actual parental figure early in life ****ed with his emotions by ultimately betraying him in the end. Nobody tried killing Naruto at every turn; they ostracized him and made him a pariah, sure, but it's not like Konoha's Kage sent assassins after him every waking moment of his life out of fear-mongering, or to exploit the kid's nature. How could Naruto understand something like that?

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things (like, you know, Gaara being a complete and utter SOCIOPATH), but the bottom-line...? The comparisons that Kishi makes are terrible and overwrought, and make little sense.

Smooth Criminal

Well, fair point. I do realize that both Naruto and Gaara were hated, but obviously Gaara had it worse. I forgot about that other parental figure, the one who betrayed him. Though yes, most of the comparisons seem to be grasping as straws. But they really tried to hammer it in even more in Shippuden.

I guess the only other comparison that they do have is that both of their mothers are dead, but that's like half the cast.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
It lags everytime I everything.
And why does the plot always get slowed down with tons of drama?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
-End of this chapter-

Madara: Ah! After 10,000 years I'm free! It's time to conquer Earth!
-Next chapter-
Hasharima: Minato! Madara has escaped! Recruit ninjas with attitude!
-Insert Naruto and Sasuke-

In all seriousness, did anyone realize that Madara is now going to be mortal? Meaning limited chakra supply. He can't be as reckless with his body and he is up against a billion ninjas.

I swear, if they do this re-absorb all the tailed beasts thing again, I'm just going to stop reading.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
The fact he had billions of back-up plans and adapts to like every situation really cracks me up. I think he had a couple dozens of years to think about them (hundreds of years? I don't remember honestly nor want to think too much about it atm).

Now, every Shuonen series goes every time deeper into the villain's goals and power sources.
They got into the matrix of Chakra, so.... what's the next step?

Also, I just noticed this thread started 6 years ago and apparently by then Kakuzu and Hidan already made their number a while before. It's hard to believe the series is THAT slow.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
So...Madara using abilities that require your eyes without eyes? Seems legit. Nevermind he isn't showing any signs of pain given he just lost his arm...

theeboredone

Smash Legend
An Uchiha attempts to take on a bunch of powerful opponents, blocked by Gaara, promptly get smacked down, get his Susano'o broken, and get bailed out by a Zetsu.

Not sure if Kage Summit...or Ninja War.

roxolid

Smash Cadet
-End of this chapter-

Madara: Ah! After 10,000 years I'm free! It's time to conquer Earth!
-Next chapter-
Hasharima: Minato! Madara has escaped! Recruit ninjas with attitude!
-Insert Naruto and Sasuke-

In all seriousness, did anyone realize that Madara is now going to be mortal? Meaning limited chakra supply. He can't be as reckless with his body and he is up against a billion ninjas.

I swear, if they do this re-absorb all the tailed beasts thing again, I'm just going to stop reading.

I completely agree. I thought the same thing as soon as he became mortal. I can't think of any reason as to why he would give up unlimited chakra and a regenerating body other than that one might need to be alive to become a jinchuuriki.

Top Bottom