• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto for SSB4 (Character Concept)

Link to original post: [drupal=4532]Naruto for SSB4 (Character Concept)[/drupal]

Naruto is a really cool character that has been closely tied to Nintendo for a long time and I think he should be in one of the Super Smash games after so long.

Attributes
Naruto is a powerful character that might be seen as broken, but not too broken. He is powerful because he directs waves of chakra towards his enemies.

Strength: 10/10
Weight: 10/10
Speed: 10/10
Priority: 10/10
Attack Speed: 10/10
Aerial Mobility: 10/10
Water Mobility: 10/10
Shield: 10/10
Size: 10/10
Jump: 10/10
Range: 10/10
Fastfall: 10/10

Series Icon: A fox with Sasuke in the background.
Unlockable?: No.
Wall Jump? Yes.
Crawl? Yes.
Glide? Yes.
Naruto also transforms into his sage form occasionally where he moves even faster than before and is invincible, but that isn't his final smash.

Pros
- Great
- Fast
- Popular
- Cool
- Powerful

Cons
- Has haters

Final Smash: Nine-Tailed Fox Rasengan Sage Form
Naruto also transforms into the Nine-Tailed Fox Rasengan Sage Form as his final smash and he is completely invincible and hits for large amounts of damage all around the stage.

So yeah this is my character sheet for Naruto. As I said before he has close ties to Nintendo and should be put in the series after waiting for so long.
Hope you guys like it!

Twinkles

Smash Lord
I feel like I've been trolled in the most incomprehensible manner possible.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Anime characters in smash are ********, and sakurai has explicitly said no anime characters.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
but ichgo would b so much better and his final smash would b his bankai XD

Top Bottom