• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nappy Didn't Suck - Nappy's Charity Tourney

orbsydorb

Smash Rookie
I'll be there

I can go but D. Disciple you think you could drive by West. St. Paul and give me a ride? BTW If anyone wants a semi-good player to team with for melee and brawl just shout XD

Could anyone pick me up at 9:30 AM at the Minneanapolis St. Paul airport on Saturday?
Pretty much the only way I can go now.

I'd be leaving on Monday at either 9:30 am or 1:30 pm whichever Is more conveinant.

Also breezy would you be okay with housing me an extra day?

It's really short notice so I understand if none of this is possible.

Triple R

Smash Lord
Could anyone pick me up at 9:30 AM at the Minneanapolis St. Paul airport on Saturday?
Pretty much the only way I can go now.

I'd be leaving on Monday at either 9:30 am or 1:30 pm whichever Is more conveinant.

Also breezy would you be okay with housing me an extra day?

It's really short notice so I understand if none of this is possible.
I'm going to PM you Breezy's phone # so you can text him. He doesn't come on smashboards all that often anymore.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Also to whomever talked with Tony the manager at GnG last night.

Please don't do that, we don't need that many chairs for the tournament. We will have enough chairs for each table for players, there are benches to sit around the store.

Big thing too.

Be respectful too the employees and customers that enter the store. We don't have the whole store to roam around, and we cannot block them from getting in, out or around the store. This is still a mall and it will probably be very busy that day.

I don't want the tournament to end early because we weren't being respectful.

Bobwithlobsters

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there with a full set up. Also just wondering disciple but have you read overswarm's pools only tourney format in the metagame thread? might be fun to try for this tourney.

:phone:

feanaro

Smash Rookie
If we're only playing in, say, Melee Singles, would it be okay to get there at like 6 or would we have to be there earlier?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I dunno if Tutu said anything but work has *********** me. I cannot go and I tried every trick in the book to get here. Very sorry to D Disciple since we were gonna team.

I dunno if Tutu said anything but work has *********** me. I cannot go and I tried every trick in the book to get here. Very sorry to D Disciple since we were gonna team.
You are going to get your butt to the nearest airport and book a standby flight to the international airport. Then you can claim you ever trick in the book.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Sorry Feanaro, I just got home. Yeah that's fine. Come a little bit earlier than 6 just in case the tournament runs a bit faster.

Tech Chase, damn man that sucks.

Well I now need a partner for both events.

orbsydorb

Smash Rookie
Psst D.

Hey D.Disciple I finnaly found a bus route so I don't need to care pool with ya, Thanks anyways I was in a pickle :p P.S. If you really can't find any other team member for either event I'm open (Although I'm not the best XD)

Seanson

Smash Ace
SDM and I will be making a special appearance to clobber everyone in Melee. Only coming for Melee so don't start without us, we should get there around 4ish to be safe for Melee Doubles.

Pow!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Would any melee peeps be kind enough to bring a spare controller for me to borrow for the tournament? I left all my gear back in Mankato.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
^ I can bring one for you bluezaft.

also, I'll get over there as soon as I can use a car. I'm hoping to get there by 4. I shouldn't be later than 4:30.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
The tourney was fun and it was so great to see everyone. I'll try to make it to the next event.
I did so badly in my first few because of my lack of practice and one other thing. I'm gonna do much better :/

Top Bottom