• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naples Ca$h Tournament

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
A Naples Cash Tournament??

19th of October!!!

Alright, there will be a Double elimination tournament Brawl on Sunday the 19th of October at 482 Gordonia Road, Naples, Florida.

TARDINESS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED:mad:

11:00-12:00 Registration/Free Play/Setup
12:00-2:00 Singles tourney
2:00-4:00 Doubles tournament
4:00-5:00 Free Play/Prize Distribution/Clean-up

Venue Fee: $5
Singles is $15 entry fee
Doubles is $10 entry fee ($20 in all for you and your partner)

Money will be split up 65%-25%-10%
------------------------1st----2nd--3rd

Rules: SBR Certified
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5097738#post5097738

Here's the Mapquest link:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=N...6.235727&longitude=-81.790401&geocode=ADDRESS

Sign-ups!

1. Ihatemybrother
2. Brother
4. Shiekssbm
5. Shiek Crewmember #1
6. Shiek Crewmember #2
7. Shiek Crewmember #3
8. Shiek Crewmember #4
9. Shiek Crewmember #5
10. Volta
11. Gordo
12. LinkSceptile333(50/50)
14. Chrono
15. Ditzy
16.Vicious Delicious
17. V1L3
18. ******
19. Shiek Cousin
20. Chino
21. Hero Mystic
22. Hero friend
23.Hero Friend 2
24.Hero Friend 3
25.Vtec
26. DanielKon
27.EmoWolf
28. SheikFreak

Wii's:
1. Nick it fried yesterday (we need a replacement wii)
2. Ihatemybrother
3. Vicious Delicious
4. (Only needed if 4th tv is brought)

Tv's:
1. Nick's
2. Nick's
3. Nick's

Aib: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2757

UpTown

Smash Apprentice
me and volta for doubles, btw can you be more precise on rules, SBR has options not everything is set in stone, its up to t.o to decide on maps etc.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Will be attending, nicky.

Tell me if I need to bring anything or if you need help to have this thing happening as best as it can :)

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
Good to have you on board VD.

I gotta get the contact info of all the locals that don't have accounts.
I'm gonna bring a notebook to the next TL Bi-weekly.
Should be about 7-8 more people.

Ugh, I'm waiting to make my epic 300th post...

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Dam I asked for the 18th off because of your original thread... now I have to ask for 19th too :mad:

Well I'll be bringing 7 people with me:
my brother, cousin, and 5 friends.

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
Oh sorry, hope it didn't cause much inconvenience.

300th POST! w00t!

Ok, attendance is looking pretty decent so far...

I have to cut off the sign-ups at 25 30 because this is our first tournament as hosters and we want to start small to avoid any potential big problems.

So sign up quickly before your spot is taken!

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
Lamuigi, it might be worthwhile if you carpooled with other Tampa smashers so you can pay less for gas and also make the tournament bigger.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I'm in. Sign me up. I might have three other people coming with me too so can you take them into account too?

We all have Wii's, so we can bring them too.

-!-

Smash Lord
Nice it reached 25 people already, ohh and it's "VTec" without a "k" in the end >.> I hope it goes to 30 ^.^ and remember we could bring another wii for that 4th TV you have if you want, let me know ^.^

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
About all the wii requests, its great that you guys can bring them, but we might not have enough TV's to support all them.

I know the more wii/tv's the faster this will run, but I think 3 will be enough.

Techlounge gets 10-12 in attendace on 1 tv and that takes about 2-3 hours an event.

So I'm guessing with a lil more than double that, but 3 times to tv+ wii's, each event will only last under 2 hours.

I'll see if I can get another TV though, so you're offers aren't void yet.

EDIT: 19 days People!!! Double check that you're free from 12-6 (probably end at 5, but just to be sure, and also depends if we do crews)

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Oh yeah crews would be awesome, how does 5 player crew battles sound?? $5 a person/$25 per crew. Winning crew takes all?

danielkon369

Smash Apprentice
hey man this looks fun! my name is danny aka falco. i love to chain grab. im going to team with my best amigo luis aka emo wolf. were gonna fu<king **** everyone in teams haha! see you b1thces there, im taking all the money and not letting some gey metaknight player take it. :laugh:

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Just to a reminder to everyone, the tournament is NOT this Sunday.

It is Sunday the 19th of October.

What IS this Sunday is the Tek-Lounge tourney, it is at a different VENUE

Here's the thread for this Sunday's Tek Lounge tournament

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=188712

Again, this ^^Sunday's^^ tournament is NOT at Gordonia Rd. Its at the Tek Lounge

You go to Gordonia Rd. on the Sunday 19th of October.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
dam shiekfreak coming? been awhile since i seen you i think since 2007 yasumicon. we should get some melee in too lol. bring your friend psycko or sycko (forgot how his name was spelled) but he had a good fox.

UpTown

Smash Apprentice
hey man this looks fun! my name is danny aka falco. i love to chain grab. im going to team with my best amigo luis aka emo wolf. were gonna fu<king **** everyone in teams haha! see you b1thces there, im taking all the money and not letting some gey metaknight player take it. :laugh:
what happened last time? gg.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
what happened last time? gg.
its not my fault you guys like gay levels!!!! haha try and beat us in fair stages then i MAYBE will consider your scrubby *** decent ok? lol j/k we'll rematch at the tournament! see you at the tournament. PS. dont forget to up+b with metaknight.

I WILL BE THE ONE TO TAKE YOU DOWN! gg. :wolf:

UpTown

Smash Apprentice
its not my fault you guys like gay levels!!!! haha try and beat us in fair stages then i MAYBE will consider your scrubby *** decent ok? lol j/k we'll rematch at the tournament! see you at the tournament. PS. dont forget to up+b with metaknight.

I WILL BE THE ONE TO TAKE YOU DOWN! gg. :wolf:
we cped with castle siege.. don't see how thats gay?

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
hey are we going to have crews as the first event?? it would be a good warm up IMO.

also i think we should have teams before singles because singles is the MAIN event.

-!-

Smash Lord
hey are we going to have crews as the first event?? it would be a good warm up IMO.

also i think we should have teams before singles because singles is the MAIN event.
yea I agree.. we should have crews in first for the warm up... follow by teams and main event... singles... that's how most tournaments do it if I am not mistaken... can't wait for this Sunday >.< Should I Cosplay o.O :laugh:

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
is this going to def. have like 30 ppl in it??

i might actually show up if so
We'll probably have 1-2 people not show up for whatever reason, so it'll probably be around 25. Hope that satisfies haha...

But yeah, Nicky/ihatemybrother is limiting this thing to 30, so sign up cause we only have two spots left and it's tomorrow :)

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
We have about 26 signed up, im guessing most will show up. I doubt LinkScepticle will make the drive from Bradenton. And I'm still confused as to Sheik's Crew. Let me know if I counted anyone twice (As Shiek Crewmember # and also real name)

Besides that, I think we'll have a decent turnout.

Top Bottom