• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cynapse

Smash Ace
My work network's parameters block everything from imgur, so I resorted to using my phone and risked getting axed.
(because I love you)
Jet Set Knuckles. Interesting.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
In order to ensure safety while browsing with my phone at work, I slithered off to the restroom. (they can't fire me if they can't find me!) Take no chances or some such. Anyway, Family Computer Robot looks lovely. I'll probably get to it later today. Probably.

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Good to see some of this content is finally able to be officially endorsed by the creators. Hope this is a good sign for the Brawl modding community, and that the former PMDT is in good standing.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
If anyone has any Roy recolors that they would like to be made into CSPs, let me know.

Greyson

Smash Apprentice
I'm liking the Roy appreciation we've been getting this week.
This version of Roy fixes his armor and was made by Crixler. Truthfully, I prefer this, which does the above and gives him his scabbard, but you only said recolors, so.

D

Deleted member

When you have tons of Roy recolors but you don't have access to your computer.

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
I don't know if this counts as recolors for Roy

If that doesn't count then I would gladly accept this

EDIT: I didn't realize you were doing ALL of Jaystring's Roys

Last edited:

Greyson

Smash Apprentice
Is Smash 3 Roy a given? He hasn't been updated in quite some time.

Edit: Do Awakening Roy recolors count? Because this was uploaded to the Vault not too long ago.

Last edited:

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
Aw.. You didn't do the seventh Roy costume? I know it's just the awakening scheme palette swap, but I always liked it.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Double posting because it's three files max per post and I'm not using imgur for these. Also your MK ROB render has a splotch of gray in it on the far right. Get em here.
Brawl.png

CSS.png

Brawl.png
Gimme dem Roy renders boi (suppose I could just use the funky beta one as a base in the meantime)

Szion

Smash Journeyman
anyone know where those hawaiian shirt marios are?! i gotta have em..

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Aw.. You didn't do the seventh Roy costume? I know it's just the awakening scheme palette swap, but I always liked it.
Oh, and I should try making an Awakening Roy with the Binding Blade for you. Should be easy, maybe. That's something you wanted, right?

Last edited:
Top Bottom