• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Is TP Dorf getting the same treatment? Just imagine what Santa is gonna look like in that pose.

Oops sorry, no requests
download.png

Solaros

Smash Journeyman
Those are some awesome Meta Knight costumes, I might start playing him just for those.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
MK has been added to the Dolphin Dropbox pile. If you haven't been in there lately you'll find that I've improved M2's CSS, trimmed the fat from a few Samus CSPs, and added a few colorized Samus stocks.

Edit: Ayyo Nano, does Smash 4 have a single metal texture? The reflection varies from stage to stage but I figure that's just lighting magic.

Edit 2:
1st stock.png

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
MK has been added to the Dolphin Dropbox pile. If you haven't been in there lately you'll find that I've improved M2's CSS, trimmed the fat from a few Samus CSPs, and added a few colorized Samus stocks.

Edit: Ayyo Nano, does Smash 4 have a single metal texture? The reflection varies from stage to stage but I figure that's just lighting magic.

Edit 2:
View attachment 98608
Thoughts?
Yeah it uses a global metal texture. Each character has a metal "model" though, so you can in theory make Sonic turn into Metal Sonic.

Remove the earring then its good.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Wario Knight got snubbed too. Ah well.
This 240x168. No resizing, no bueno.
tex1_80x56_d743975b2ee8f1b4_14.png

WIP CSPs next to Layell's S3C.
00000000-12.png

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Looks BAMF in game.
tex1_80x56_d743975b2ee8f1b4_14.png

If you still have the Ready to Fight bar, I suggest removing it.
00000000-13.png
Do you have the Meta Knight CSS Icon I looked on your dolphin resizes but it isn't there...
There's four CSS icons in there. Look again.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace

EDIT: I'm thinking that I rotate him a bit to that the full hand makes the crop. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord

I'm thinking that I rotate him a bit to that the full hand makes the crop. Thoughts?
I'm not sure whether or not to respond - stating my opinion on the matter, or simply liking HypnotizeOverdrive's comment to demonstrate that I fully agree with this notion.

What's with your obsession over Darth Vader, maaaaan.

The default swaps look cooler than usual for some reason.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Much more sinister. I like it.
I sorta like the other one better. It really highlighted how much of a smug asshole he is.
... Not sure how a tilt to the head can give that effect, but it does.

Last edited by a moderator:

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
I like the new pose on TP Dorf better than the old angle, but I really liked OoT Dorf at the old angle so I'm not sure what to expect.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Like the older one slightly more for the full picture, but the new one looks better for a CSP due to the hand. The cropping just doesn't look all that good when you have such a small amount cut out like the hand in the first one.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Yeah, old pose was much better, but it just doesn't work for CSPs.

I'll have CSPs for the updated pose Wednesday, as well as some custom costumes selected by me.

Top Bottom