• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
Nanobuds Nanobuds , I noticed you didn't do any of Brawl's Charizards! Is there any particular reason? I won't be using them anyway probably, but it's good for people with CBliss templates that they need to fill.
Technically the Gold Charizard I requested is a slightly modified Brawl skin. I did a side by side before requesting and found that the custom one just has slightly more vibrant colors.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Compiled all the CSS and BP icons into a single .zip for convinient download;

EDIT: Would it be alright with you all if I uploaded the compiled .zip onto BrawlVault, listing Nano, Cynapse and Stevie Jayrep as co-collaborators?
Idk why you would when I haven't even finished every character.

Also I plan to upload an entire pack myself once I finish it all.

Last edited:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Idk why you would when I haven't even finished every character.

Also I plan to upload an entire pack myself once I finish it all.
It's only the Charizard stuff, I just figured it'd be a good idea to have a completely organized file with every Charizard CSP and BP stuff you've got so far. But if you're planning on releasing it anyways, I suppose I'll refrain from uploading anything that's not related to stuff I personally requested.

(I've uploaded the skin I had put a request in for up on the Vault, and I listed you as a co-author because of the fact that I used A) your model and B) the CSP's you made for me. So it'll show on your page as well as mine. Hope you don't get surprised about that!)

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Yay.

Also idk who to make CSPs for next.

Sonic, Snake, or Donkey Kong?
Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Did I also say Sonic?
Really, There are so many Sonic Costumes I know that If I were able to, I would request like 10..

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Sonic has more potential, many slots and great costumes, and I was making a Sonic mod last night. DK doesn't have much potential, less slots, so there will be less requests. I think Drogoth was making a Phantom Pain, so that'll get requested a lot when it's done.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
This is the DK pose that I'll use.

This uses my old render settings so it will look different when I render them now. I probably won't use the rendered Fur like I did here, since it increases render time by quite a lot.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
You know who I want.

Edit: Wait, if it's the Jet Set pose then his hand will be a pain. I still need to finish my perfect texture for him anyway, so go with the leader of the bunch.

Last edited:

Prim8

Smash Rookie
I vote DK!
(mainly cause I would like to finish up some projects I started on a certain blue hedgehog so that I could get them rendered... So basically completely selfish reasons but at least I am honest about it...)

Also my tag is Prim8... So there is that too...

Last edited:

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Thats really convenient! Thanks man, you have put together a very fine crap pile. ;)
Edit: I'll pick Kong too. He has a very good selection of textures :D

Edit 2: The reply button is NOT the edit button...

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
The Gold Falcon doesn't work with the latest Cap CSPs because I edited the pose a bit. I will have to re-render him :/

I will get full renders for those Zard ones though. I plan to take care of them and the requests that I missed sometime tomorrow

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
The Gold Falcon doesn't work with the latest Cap CSPs because I edited the pose a bit. I will have to re-render him :/

I will get full renders for those Zard ones though. I plan to take care of them and the requests that I missed sometime tomorrow
DeadpoolThumbsUp.jpg

Edit: Anybody checking out the movie opening night?

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
This is my favourite thread. Even though, at this point, it's mostly a request thread, it still makes me happy. Nice people, nice content, good drink and meat, nobody to yell at you when you've had too much... It's a good place.

When you do Donkey Kong Renders, assuming the model in question has the same bone-work, are you restricted to only Brawl mods? There's a model here that's been optimized for Brawl, but is available elsewhere, no longer restricted to Brawl's engine.
View attachment 96257
Anybody checking out the movie opening night?
[sarcasm]

No, I don't think I know anyone who is.[/sarcasm]
I am though. Probably only the third R-rated movie I'll ever see.
Is his off-topic? Should I be concerned? I'm pretty sure the topic is determined by lord Nano. Does he care? Will I get hurt? Only time will tell...

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
When you do Donkey Kong Renders, assuming the model in question has the same bone-work, are you restricted to only Brawl mods? There's a model here that's been optimized for Brawl, but is available elsewhere, no longer restricted to Brawl's engine.
If its the same bone work, it can be any model!

Is his off-topic? Should I be concerned? I'm pretty sure the topic is determined by lord Nano. Does he care? Will I get hurt? Only time will tell...
Unless its really weird and silly and I personally tell you to stfu, I'm cool with most kinds of discussion. And Deadpool is cool. So talking about his movie is cool.

Which I'm seeing Saturday night. The lady friend got us tickets!

EDIT: Final DK render draft... this is what he will look like. I decided to still use the rendered fur because it requires less cleaning up than the Brawl textures... They take 16 min per render, but lucking there are more imports/non-fuzzy models on the Vault, so requests won't be too bad.

I know the fur isn't perfect, but it works well for what I am aiming for.

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
And Deadpool is cool.

The lady friend got us tickets!
We've been over this.

I got the lady friend tickets because she wouldn't stop talking about it. I'm very much going to regret it, but then I'll make her watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine so she can see how cool Deadpool really is!

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Unless its really weird and silly and I personally tell you to stfu, I'm cool with most kinds of discussion.
Which you'll technically never be able to do thanks to Smashboard's fun censorship. Mwahah.
You're a cool dude. Most people would rage and slaughter all humanity in reaction
Deadpool is cool. So talking about his movie is cool.
I have no lady friend. ;-;
I've never had a lady friend... ;-;
Final DK render draft... this is what he will look like. I decided to still use the rendered fur because it requires less cleaning up than the Brawl textures... They take 16 min per render, but lucking there are more imports/non-fuzzy models on the Vault, so requests won't be too bad.
I know the fur isn't perfect, but it works well for what I am aiming for.
Very pretty. Will you use it for the requests, too? Mine has no fur, so it'll look really weird if you did... Which may be an awesome thing.

Hey now, don't go around telling everyone all the cool stuff I do for you!
okay.PNG

Last edited:

cramazzratazz

Smash Apprentice
bah. no love for snake renders :(
but then, it's sort of impossible to be dissatisfied with results :D that dank kang is good stuff

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Curses. I thought of a way to massively improve one of my future requests, but the resources I would need to do so aren't publicly available anywhere and I don't know jack about ripping models. I would just shoot for a texture dump, but that seems out my reach as well. Nano, how does texture resolution and the like affect renders?

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Curses. I thought of a way to massively improve one of my future requests, but the resources I would need to do so aren't publicly available anywhere and I don't know jack about ripping models. I would just shoot for a texture dump, but that seems out my reach as well. Nano, how does texture resolution and the like affect renders?
What resources are you needing?

Top Bottom