• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Damn, I'm I been living under a rock? Where was I when this came along? Nvm. Nano, now I have to hail another god besides the helix. There I was wondering if anyone could make a CSP where Samus look sexy af and you, you anwsered. Now, let me ask, what did you do to make her look that good? Can I make her look that way in-game? Even in my "sh**ty little white toaster"?

F***ing loved your work, keep it up oh, Nano-senpai-sama <3
Thanks man, I render them in 3ds max, and ufortunately theres no way to make the model look that sexy on the Wii.

the Wii U, however...

Jamrocks

Smash Rookie
Someone please give me all the charizard stocks. I would appreciate it

Last edited:

Jamrocks

Smash Rookie
Soo... much... CTRL-C & CTRL-V...

I'm taking a small break this weekend from CSPs. I'll get back to it with a new character next week.

EDIT: Let me know if I forgot anything

EDIT2: Full sized renders here. Theyre currently uploading so not all may appear yet.
My friend have the stocks of all those charizards? If you have them please pass them to me

YoshiKiller2S

Smash Rookie
Hey Nano, here's some art you can add to your collection you're welcome

Mario

Captain Falcon

Charizard

Last edited:

Szion

Smash Journeyman
OMG

OMG yes mewtwo
ay anyone got that black armor mewtwo with the green all over it? that would be super hot fire...

Last edited:
Top Bottom