• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naming K. Rool's Sweet Kombos

Call the kombo the "K.K. Slider" or something else

• Call it the "K.K. Slider"

• Call it something else

• Don't name the combo #boringamiright

Results are only viewable after voting.

Inking2003

Smash Cadet
:ultkrool::ultkrool::ultkrool:
Yes it's K. Rool time. I recently saw a video describing certain tactics that are very effective when playing as the King. In this video, which I have included and give all rights to the creator and I hope I don't get the ban for this since I'm new to this and don't really know how this works please don't hurt me, there is a tactic used a whole lot, and it's quite the satisfying one that can set up for many different things. It involves his Side B and Neutral B, which can chain together very nicely. I suggest that we give this Kombo a name since I have a feeling that pro K. Rool players are gonna be using this a whole lot. The idea hit me last night like a truck. We shall Kall this Kingly Kombo...

The K.K. Slider

Yes, yes, I know what your saying in your head right now. "But Inkling2003, K.K. Slider is already a character from Animal Crossing! You can't call a combo something that already exists! It's too confusing for the non-professional players to understand!" First of all, wow, how lowly do you look upon the noobs? Like geez man just take a chill pill they're able to fend for themselves. Second, hear me out, will you, oh fellow smasher? I see our big reptile buddy as a guy that likes his K's, which makes sense when you think about it. I mean, the guy has 2 K's in his name, and one even is used to spell "cruel" wrong. Of course, the people who made him did this on purpose. And calling the Kombo the "K.K. Slider" makes even more sense when you consider who we're talking about. The "K.K." can either stand for "King K. Rool", or, and this is the one I prefer, the K's can stand for "Krown Kannon." The "Slider" part is for how nice it is to slide this Kombo into other Kombos. This is also so I don't have to call it something that involves the use of one more K, and I do NOT want to be called a racist or have a bad rap to start out with.

Anyway, thanks for reading this. I have made a poll so we can determine what we should call this Kombo. If you wish to call it something else and have an idea on what to call it, please list that name in the Komments and give a reason as to why. "Because it's cool" or anything similar will not be accepted as a valid reason. Here's the video. ENJOY!!
P.S. If you didn't notice, many of what should be C's are K's. I am feeling the vibes of the King right now.

Top Bottom