• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Name any dumb character request for smash

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Desperate(or clueless) people will turn to whatever material there is to make a point regardless of how illogical it ends up being.

In this case, that Geno appearing in manga somehow means something.

oZzIIgk

Smash Journeyman
Can we nullify any statements about Deviantart fanbases(,as I'm pretty sure that there's a Deviantart fanbase for pregnant Aziz Ansari)?
Or, for that matter, can we nullify any statements about Tumblr fanbases while we're at it? They seem to flock to the worst of whatever is offered by something (I'm looking at you, Fire Emblem).
i want all of my favorite touhou girls in smash because they were all in a painfully large collection of manga

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Can we nullify any statements about Deviantart fanbases(,as I'm pretty sure that there's a Deviantart fanbase for pregnant Aziz Ansari)?
Or, for that matter, can we nullify any statements about Tumblr fanbases while we're at it? They seem to flock to the worst of whatever is offered by something (I'm looking at you, Fire Emblem).
i want all of my favorite touhou girls in smash because they were all in a painfully large collection of manga
Last I heard, they hate Fire Emblem over on Tumblr now due to the Soleil controversy.

from what I could tell he used them as a means of the 'Character X had multiple appearances' argument, and that games weren't the only thing he was in. Kinda fails as friggin Ridley's been on TV
I get that, but in the more recent posts he's made after that, he lumps comics with things that are less important than SMRPG.

Which, granted, is true, but it's just sorta confusing that he'd use Super Mario Kun as another Geno appearance (even though I'm pretty sure it was just a comic based on SMRPG), but then go on to call them unimportant in later posts.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I get that, but in the more recent posts he's made after that, he lumps comics with things that are less important than SMRPG.

Which, granted, is true, but it's just sorta confusing that he'd use Super Mario Kun as another Geno appearance (even though I'm pretty sure it was just a comic based on SMRPG), but then go on to call them unimportant in later posts.
Just more contradictions and lack of logic really.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Except this whole argument was sparked by Geno Boost taking offense to people naming Geno as a dumb character request.

You can't label us as being mad that he likes Geno when we're not even the ones who started it. There would be no Geno argument if he hadn't gotten so worked up over people saying Geno is a stupid idea.
Nope it's because you called him impossible and has no chance when you clearly don't work at Nintendo and didn't come from the future and Geno is already character that has both negative and positive just like every character, you can call him unlucky but calling him impossible is not a fact if there is 0 proof from Nintendo or sakurai that will make him impossible

I am not going to reply to your reasons because some people here already wants us to stop from this disscusion

Last edited:

oZzIIgk

Smash Journeyman
Nope it's because you called him impossible and has no chance when you clearly don't work at Nintendo and didn't come from the future and Geno is already character that has both negative and positive just like every character, you can call him unlucky but calling him impossible is not a fact
wow burb get gainfully employed while simultaneously getting cooked like a nice glass of ice water you nerd
my dad works at geno btw guys

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Nope it's because you called him impossible and has no chance when you clearly don't work at Nintendo and didn't come from the future and Geno is already character that has both negative and positive just like every character, you can call him unlucky but calling him impossible is not a fact if there is 0 proof from Nintendo or sakurai that will make him impossible
http://smashboards.com/threads/name-any-dumb-character-request-for-smash.390926/page-4#post-19667885

That was the first reply you made directed towards in this topic.

I didn't say in any of my posts prior to yours that Geno was impossible. All I did was explain why he's a dumb character choice (Because he's unimportant to the Mario series and would require more effort than he's worth to put in, given that he's third party and all the other third party characters are major gaming icons). The closest thing I said to "he has no chance/he is impossible" is that Cranky Kong is likelier to get in than he is, which isn't really a bad comment (Cranky Kong just came off being a playable character in DKC: Tropical Freeze).

The argument was going on before I even arrived in this topic, by the way, with you taking part in it. So, please, cut with the "IT'S CUZ U SAID HE'S IMPOSSIBLE" bull. You were angry before I ever typed the word.

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
http://smashboards.com/threads/name-any-dumb-character-request-for-smash.390926/page-4#post-19667885

That was the first reply you made directed towards in this topic.

I didn't say in any of my posts prior to yours that Geno had no chance. All I did was explain why he's a dumb character choice (Because he's unimportant to the Mario series and would require more effort than he's worth to put in, given that he's third party and all the other third party characters are major gaming icons). The closest thing I said to "he has no chance" is that Cranky Kong is likelier to get in than he is, which isn't really a bad comment (Cranky Kong just came off being a playable character in DKC: Tropical Freeze).

The argument was going on before I even arrived in this topic, by the way, with you taking part in it. So, please, cut with the "IT'S CUZ U SAID HE'S IMPOSSIBLE" bull. You were angry before I ever typed the word.
I guess I need to clean my glasses

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
success =/= good game
In all seriousness, FEA was a good game but a poor game by Fire Emblem standards, imo.
i thought for sure someone would laugh about m-preg aziz ansari
It was a great game. I recently played my second FE game, FE7. Miles better

I am not going to reply to your reasons because some people here already wants us to stop from this disscusion
Ridley's the first Ballot character. Geno's impossible. I sent a letter to Nintendo once so I'm a reliable source. The thing is, this only started because you got a hissyfit about people thinking your precious favourite is impossible. Do what I do when that happens to me! Ignore it

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Mr. Rodgers for Smash.

Make it happen, Nintendo. You can have one of his sons try to voice act him.

- Geno (one-time character, not counting the cameo, owned by Square-Enix, and there are far better choices for both Mario series and Square-Enix)
- Young Link (I know he's a veteran, but he is pointless to bring back when we have Toon Link)
- Ninten (Would work way better as Ness' alt than a separate character)
- Shrek (self-explanatory)
- Every anime character (self-explanatory)
- Reckless Safety Man (self-explanatory)
- Any Sonic character that isn't Tails, Knuckles or Eggman (They won't and shouldn't be in Smash before those three)

These are my opinions and I won't be arguing about them (I'm only saying this because someone mentioning one of these characters caused a massive argument in this thread).

Last edited:

Yellowood Lovely

Smash Cadet
DQ Slime
Is no dumb character

Post-brawl lucario
Is a dumb character

Lovable dumb characters I've seen and hope for secretly:
- Yoshi's island stork
- Seedot
- Abraham Lincoln
- The evil of gator of DK Fame
- Chrom still
- Single Ice Climber

@mostcontrovertialpicks

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
- Geno (one-time character, not counting the cameo, owned by Square-Enix, and there are far better choices for both Mario series and Square-Enix)
- Young Link (I know he's a veteran, but he is pointless to bring back when we have Toon Link)
- Ninten (Would work way better as Ness' alt than a separate character)
- Shrek (self-explanatory)
- Every anime character (self-explanatory)
- Reckless Safety Man (self-explanatory)
- Any Sonic character that isn't Tails, Knuckles or Eggman (They won't and shouldn't be in Smash before those three)

These are my opinions and I won't be arguing about them (I'm only saying this because someone mentioning one of these characters caused a massive argument in this thread).
Dont forget, other third parties that never get along with nintendo or whatever,

villaqer

Smash Rookie
NNID
karkltty
3DS FC
2724-1496-3571
tbh i voted for the red square from the world's hardest game

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Guys, guys...

TOON YOUNG LINK
or better
YOUNG TOON LINK!
hmmm!

make it happen SoccerRye

Last edited:

oZzIIgk

Smash Journeyman
Kurt Cobain
upspecial shoots him into the air by blasting his body up with a shotgun shot to the mouth

Last edited:

Nowheretogo859

Smash Rookie
This thread reminds me a a fan fiction I came across years ago...the writer put in characters like Eric cartman l, spongebob, captain underpants... and even wwe wrestlers

Just thought I put that in... the fan fiction was on the older version of these boards

Kold Pizza

Smash Apprentice
I want Buzz Lightyear, Freddy Fazbear, Goku, Shrek, and Tony Hawk all in.

i CaN’t BeLiEvE tHeY hAvEn’T mAdE yEt! I wAnT tHeM iN oR I RiOt!

XD

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here are my wanted non-video game characters:
1. Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
2. Scooby-Doo (Scooby Doo series)
3. Godzilla (Godzilla series)
4. Meme Man (Surreal Memes)

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Dumb request, huh? Hmmm.... Ok, got it.

Fire Emblem character who uses a sword

Vincey_Boi

Smash Apprentice
I want The Terminator From Terminator, Abraham Lincoln from the $5 bill, Starling Marte from the Pittsburgh Pirates, Patrick Mahomes from Madden 20 & Frank West From Dead rising.

Gorilli09

Smash Rookie
A lot of people have requested the following:
Rocket League Car
Cooking Mama
Tetrominos
Geno
Waluigi
Shantae
Isaac
Freddy Fazbear
Goku