• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nairo beats Zero in Momocon and Smash Con!? Opinions?

NuzTheMonkey

Smash Apprentice
Nairo beat Zero with :4zss:AND :4bowser:!? So, do you guys think Zero should be getting worried? Personally I think, a new secondary might be helpful....

D

Deleted member

Well, I'm glad to see a middle-tier character like :4bowser: win a major. That being considered, maybe he'll move up no more than five spaces in the next tier list?

And no, ZeRo is not worried. I think he'll still stick with his mains/secondaries and get him next time.

NuzTheMonkey

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, seeing my favorite childhood video game character in Smash now winning a major was insane and I nearly fell out of my chair near the end of the final match! I hope he moves up too, because I definitely think he has alot of hidden potential players like Nairo can and are bringing out. I mean, when I saw Nairo pick :4bowser: against Tweek's :4cloud: at SmashCon, I thought it would be juggling toture for my boy:4bowser: but was I wrong!

Ad3n

Smash Rookie
Tweeks Donkey Kong is in my opinion the most fun smash to watch. He gets a bunch of spikes or off stage kills

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Yeah, seeing my favorite childhood video game character in Smash now winning a major was insane and I nearly fell out of my chair near the end of the final match! I hope he moves up too, because I definitely think he has alot of hidden potential players like Nairo can and are bringing out. I mean, when I saw Nairo pick :4bowser: against Tweek's :4cloud: at SmashCon, I thought it would be juggling toture for my boy:4bowser: but was I wrong!
Then you should have seen Lord Mix's Bowser against M2K's Cloud.

Top Bottom