• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nair

Skler

Smash Master
Nobody wants to post videos on my thread :(.

Oh well, more free time for me.

The nair is Link's best move by leaps and bounds. It's a top tier move on a low tier character. Which is awesome.

Zodiac

Smash Master
^^^^

I was just so excited to share my nair with the world

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Nobody wants to post videos on my thread :(.

Oh well, more free time for me.

The nair is Link's best move by leaps and bounds. It's a top tier move on a low tier character. Which is awesome.
I would like to to think that it's not that nobody doesn't want to but rather there aren't many Links that are able post due to certain circumstances. For example I would like to post vids but I need to record matches first and upload them :p, I have something to record with though.

As for Links nair its totally boss (b'-')b. Gimp out spacies all the way at the bottom with it and still come back FTW.

SAUS

Smash Ace
Link's Nair is awesome. I love it for edgeguarding and the obvious priority whoring when they are in your face.

Top Bottom