• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Närcon in Sweden is hosting doubles tournament for SBBM and SSBB, just wanna check who's coming!

Dr. Krumm

Smash Apprentice
Me and my Stockholm smash friends are going to be there! Just wanna check who might show up for some Smaaaash!

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
More info would be appreciated :)
If it's doubles only, I kinda doubt that OoC people are tempted to attend. You guys need to host something big yourselves. I'd definitely be down for that.

Dr. Krumm

Smash Apprentice
More info would be appreciated :)
If it's doubles only, I kinda doubt that OoC people are tempted to attend. You guys need to host something big yourselves. I'd definitely be down for that.
Try the website 2014.närcon.se i believe it is (hard to check on the phone :p)

But as far as we know it's doubles only, since this is a anime-con with gaming on the side, hopefully this changes once we have more info!

And, yea, we're going to host! We promise! We've been looking through some options on placement and housing, but it will happen!

Last edited:

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Try the website 2014.närcon.se i believe it is (hard to check on the phone :p)

But as far as we know it's doubles only, since this is a anime-con with gaming on the side, hopefully this changes once we have more info!

And, yea, we're going to host! We promise! We've been looking through some options on placement and housing, but it will happen!
It doesn't even have to be anything big. Just a stable venue for at least 2 days with singles + doubles (and possibly something else). I'm sure that at least some finns would come over with the Sverigebåten.

Dr. Krumm

Smash Apprentice
It doesn't even have to be anything big. Just a stable venue for at least 2 days with singles + doubles (and possibly something else). I'm sure that at least some finns would come over with the Sverigebåten.
Yea, we're thinking a 2 day event with melee and brawl (possibly PM if there's time). Hopefully we'll make it happen before summers over.

TheVile

Smash Rookie
Wow so there are smashers in Sweden :D I would like to come, but I can't find enough info, and I'm unsure since it's a long way from where I live (Stockholm)

Top Bottom