• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mystical Ninja/Ganbare Goemon - Goemon Team - (Goemon Mii costume. "ONLY $0.75")

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
WOW! Those are SO cool.. thank you.
You said you wanted renders but there are art if you'd like, like this beauty..
View attachment 261657
I think there's a bigger one too.
Also, do you have the skills to clean BGs? if not, I'll search for help :)
One more question, where do you use those cool icons?

Edit:
Good News, Bad News..
The Good News (depending on your wallet capabilities)..
The on the way project (not sure how soon) of those newly sculpted Goemon figures is. . . Impact :)

The Bad News..
Seems the translator's twitter account was deleted!
I get the translator want to be left alone but why the programmer?
What a shame. Now we're even out of updates... (almost forget that I can't swear here)
Thanks, glad you like it! ^_^

I dig the art style of that drawing, but typically I try to go for stuff that's at least within the realm of what Smash uses, which is why I was hunting for the new, 3D stuff.

But yeah, I generally can separate a character from the bg, though it's pretty time intensive, so that's usually a last resort.

And while I make those icons for people to stick in their sigs, people can really do whatever they want with them. I just make them for fun when I've the time. To that end, I don't plan on making any more for Goemon; there's a ton of characters out there I've yet to tackle.

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Thanks, glad you like it! ^_^

I dig the art style of that drawing, but typically I try to go for stuff that's at least within the realm of what Smash uses, which is why I was hunting for the new, 3D stuff.

But yeah, I generally can separate a character from the bg, though it's pretty time intensive, so that's usually a last resort.

And while I make those icons for people to stick in their sigs, people can really do whatever they want with them. I just make them for fun when I've the time. To that end, I don't plan on making any more for Goemon; there's a ton of characters out there I've yet to tackle.
Like them? They're awesome :)
I knew an art won't do you good, but that was a clear BG one I had. Had to give it a try.
So they're for sigs... hmm mine's full, but maybe I'll try squishing or replacing one of'em... (the last one)
Well thanks anyhow, we appreciate your gift, hope you find all the renders your looking for.

and on another note..
Guys, Konami's doing some sort of campaign... yeah it maybe an item, but..
When was the last time Wai Wai and Goemon were in the same sentence.. officially? definitely over 30 years or something.
EQYq8saUwAAP2D7.jpg

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Breaking! Pop'n Twinbee is coming to the SNES Online Service next week. A bit random, but much appreciated.
If only that was a Ganbare Goemon game that was originally never release in the west like one of the Famicom or Super Famicom games. Non the less, it's good for us. The more Japanese exclusive games that get added to Switch Online the better.

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
If only that was a Ganbare Goemon game that was originally never release in the west like one of the Famicom or Super Famicom games. Non the less, it's good for us. The more Japanese exclusive games that get added to Switch Online the better.
The more Konami specifically... other than Castlevania.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
So umm.. Sakurai says those next 6 DLCs are the last, no other DLCs will be made afterwards, and that Smash would be over after that. (over as in done work with). Also says those 6 will be Nintendo call.

Well I say, Nintendo or yours, no penny from me until the last one is revealed, see ya in 2021.. unless, one is Goemon or one that I REALLY want (which honestly I don't think there is or is extremely unlikely). For real dude, who's better than Goemon?

If it's a deal strike or a Nintendo promo.. I have zero interest. All in all, I doubt those would be the last.. unless they're working on a new Smash afterwards.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
So umm.. Sakurai says those next 6 DLCs are the last, no other DLCs will be made afterwards, and that Smash would be over after that. (over as in done work with). Also says those 6 will be Nintendo call.

Well I say, Nintendo or yours, no penny from me until the last one is revealed, see ya in 2021.. unless, one is Goemon or one that I REALLY want (which honestly I don't think there is or is extremely unlikely). For real dude, who's better than Goemon?

If it's a deal strike or a Nintendo promo.. I have zero interest. All in all, I doubt those would be the last.. unless they're working on a new Smash afterwards.
Ultimate won't be the last Smash, I guarantee it. I highly doubt as well that Goemon will be one of those 6 characters. I believe most of them will probably be promotions while one of them will be a highly requested fan pick like Banjo & Kazooie was for Season Pass 1.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Ultimate won't be the last Smash, I guarantee it. I highly doubt as well that Goemon will be one of those 6 characters. I believe most of them will probably be promotions while one of them will be a highly requested fan pick like Banjo & Kazooie was for Season Pass 1.
I did not say that. Why would Nintendo end a successful franchise?
You're doubting that? I honestly have my doubts that those are the last DLCs. And, I have a slight hope that Goemon would be one of those 6.. I hope.

Yeah, that's why I'm not falling for it again. I don't want to pay for something I don't want (Byleth). However, I'll gladly pay for all 6 if Goemon was one of them. Truly though, Smash is overblown now.. it needs a diet, a fiery emblemy one

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
You know what might be actually better than Goemon getting into Smash? A Ganbare Goemon Smash clone that doesn't suck and has all the iconic characters in the franchise.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Dude, I've been saying this forever. Here and everywhere.
I actually have it all planned. I assure you, better than your expectation too :)

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Dude, I've been saying this forever. Here and everywhere.
I actually have it all planned. I assure you, better than your expectation too :)
How would you deal with Impact and the other giant robots? I personally would like to see some of them playable even if they were down sized. Final Smash type thing would make the most sense, but them as playable bosses without them being downsized would be sweet.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
How would you deal with Impact and the other giant robots? I personally would like to see some of them playable even if they were down sized. Final Smash type thing would make the most sense, but them as playable bosses without them being downsized would be sweet.
No bosses, but Impact for sure. The concept is simple, you play all 4 and you swap between them just like the Pokemon trainer, BUT, you swap using a smoke bomb just like the 64 game. Final Smash is Impact of course. that's the whole concept. however the details goes much further than that :)

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

drag0nscythe

Smash Master

Does anyone know where this model is from in MN64? I do not remember seeing it.
It is not the inn. That model is her cowering under a blanket or sleeping under a bed sheet. I do not know where this one is from.

ranmanon

Smash Cadet

Does anyone know where this model is from in MN64? I do not remember seeing it.
It is not the inn. That model is her cowering under a blanket or sleeping under a bed sheet. I do not know where this one is from.
That's from Great Adventure's INN

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
So it seems there will be a Konami variety character medal game.. and look who's on that game :)

ERbJ52MUEAEomc3.jpg

But for real, Goemon is absolutely sick of being on camp cameo..
Get him a new game already!

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
With Ebisu and his team now at Good Feel, who do you think could do the job at Konami to make another Goemon game?
Two simple options..
1- (and the one I and most of us would prefer) Is by Good Feel themselves. Sure they're Nintendo's 2nd party now, but with the ongoing relations I don't think they'll mind a freelance job to Konami.
2- Konami itself. Now I know many are skeptical about this option, but I do think they don't lack any talent whatsoever. They can do a great game if that want to.. emphasis on "want to". Just like the case of Mega Man, it didn't had to be Inafune. Capcom did very well on 11, it put Mega Man back on track again. Konami got what it takes.

So, no need for a fan game (unless it's a remaster or translation).. because honestly, this is probably the only game series that should only be made in Japan.

Last edited:

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
You know what might be actually better than Goemon getting into Smash? A Ganbare Goemon Smash clone that doesn't suck and has all the iconic characters in the franchise.
I'd be down for that. A ninja-style fighting game. Roster would be:

- Goemon
- Ebisumaru
- Sasuke
- Yae
- Kurobei
- Koryuta
- Hitoe
- Obisumaru (Ebisumaru's semi-clone)
- Suzaku
- Suzu
- Ushiwaka
- Plasma

Most, or all of these characters could be available right off the bat, with the addition of some bosses from the Goemon games that one can fight against in a single-player campaign (arcade, or story mode). Some boss characters could be unlocked as well (or heck, all of them could be in fact).

Boss Characters

- Sister Bismaru
- Dochuki
- Harakiri Seppukumaru
- Kabuki (with Kabuki 64 alt)
- Lord Jurokubei
- Admiral Peruri
- Shogun McGuiness
- Spring Breeze Dancin'

Whooo boy! This could actually be a juicy idea. :denzel:

Back to Ultimate however; I think Nintendo and Konami dropped the ball. Goemon could've been (could still be... hopefully...?) included in the roster ESPECIALLY now in Vol. 2 since we got the Tokyo 2020 Olympics coming up and, what better character to coincide with such an event (or at least the year in which they take place), than Goemon himself? It would almost be like, "oh, Mario & Sonic are coming to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics? How nice. They're coming to GOEMON's home turf? Lovely."

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I'd be down for that. A ninja-style fighting game. Roster would be:

- Goemon
- Ebisumaru
- Sasuke
- Yae
- Kurobei
- Koryuta
- Hitoe
- Obisumaru (Ebisumaru's semi-clone)
- Suzaku
- Suzu
- Ushiwaka
- Plasma

Most, or all of these characters could be available right off the bat, with the addition of some bosses from the Goemon games that one can fight against in a single-player campaign (arcade, or story mode). Some boss characters could be unlocked as well (or heck, all of them could be in fact).

Boss Characters

- Sister Bismaru
- Dochuki
- Harakiri Seppukumaru
- Kabuki (with Kabuki 64 alt)
- Lord Jurokubei
- Admiral Peruri
- Shogun McGuiness
- Spring Breeze Dancin'

Whooo boy! This could actually be a juicy idea. :denzel:
You forgot Kitty Lily.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
I knew I should've added her to the list. :facepalm: Wasn't sure if she could be her own character, of if Dancin and Kitty would be like a combo character. I guess she'd be better as her own character. :)

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
I'd be down for a Smash clone that's either
- All Konami
or
- Konami Vs. Capcom
No Nintendo, no more more Fire Emblem and no more in-game promos

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
We could just reuse all the N64 assets. I have a good chunk of them already.

GoemonModels.png

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Woow! Splendid job drag0nscythe drag0nscythe :surprised:
I don't think I came across some of these!!
Wait, did we have models of the ninja eggs? who's the Jamaican? the cowboy?... oh wait, those are from the PS1 game too?

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I knew I should've added her to the list. :facepalm: Wasn't sure if she could be her own character, of if Dancin and Kitty would be like a combo character. I guess she'd be better as her own character. :)
Combo character for sure.

We could just reuse all the N64 assets. I have a good chunk of them already.

View attachment 263567
OMG!!! YOU'RE AMAZING!!! You dig out the cowboy robot from the beta:

GOEMON06.jpg

You also created your own custom models of the Four Tsujikiri. Please make custom models for Seppukumaru and Jurokubei next PLEASE!!! Take your time though.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Combo character for sure.

OMG!!! YOU'RE AMAZING!!! You dig out the cowboy robot from the beta:

View attachment 263759

You also created your own custom models of the Four Tsujikiri. Please make custom models for Seppukumaru and Jurokubei next PLEASE!!! Take your time though.
Who is jurokubei? I can make them.
I made that beta guy also.

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Who is jurokubei?
As R RetrogamerMax said, he's the long red haired one. Also called Lion Juroukubei. From the kabuki dancers, red and white lions.

And I didn't know about the beta cowboy. Thanks :)

Ok guys, I'm testing something.. so, each and every one in this thread, please tell me your favorite move/jitsu of each member. You can pick only one (that's 4 moves in total), but you can pick it from any game ever made (Goemon games of course).
Edit: No exact naming is required, a description would do just fine.

Last edited:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
As R RetrogamerMax said, he's the long red haired one. Also called Lion Juroukubei. From the kabuki dancers, red and white lions.

Ok guys, I'm testing something.. so, each and every one in this thread, please tell me your favorite move/jitsu of each member. You can pick only one (that's 4 moves in total), but you can pick it from any game ever made (Goemon games of course).
For Goemon, one of his most interesting moves is the kabuki mask heavy metal head spin where he spins his hair and hits enemies.
Ebisumaru and his hollahoop.
I love Sasukes freeze kunai from MN64.
Yae and her sexiness.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord

Goemon = Sudden Impact (first time I saw it I was like "WHOA HE CAN TURN SUPER SAIYAN?!?!?! :eek:).
Ebisumaru = Megaphone (from Goemon's Great Adventure)
Sasuke = Bombs (they're really handy)
Yae = Sword shield (deflect bullets with her katana?!?! pogchamp:)

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
drag0nscythe drag0nscythe Haha.. that's not a Yae move. But I'm fine with that.
YsDisciple YsDisciple Ohh the megaphone is definitely a fav.

Glad I asked, I almost missed something there. Thanks guys.

Ok, one request. Does anyone have the complete Impact frontal sprite? Been looking long for that one with no avail. Got the upper half, but not the lower.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
drag0nscythe drag0nscythe Haha.. that's not a Yae move. But I'm fine with that.
YsDisciple YsDisciple Ohh the megaphone is definitely a fav.

Glad I asked, I almost missed something there. Thanks guys.

Ok, one request. Does anyone have the complete Impact frontal sprite? Been looking long for that one with no avail. Got the upper half, but not the lower.
Need moves?
Here are pages from the guide books.

Attachments

Top Bottom