• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mystical Ninja/Ganbare Goemon - Goemon Team - (Goemon Mii costume. "ONLY $0.75")

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
They sound kind of rare. In fact, they sound like one of those lottery prize items that are only in one machine at one location in Japan. Correct me if I'm wrong if the case isn't similar.
They're created, 3D printed, molded, polished, painted, decaled and boxed by one man.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Holy **** that's interesting. Do you happen to know the name of this man? Also, who is all in the set?
Unfortunately not. Goemon, Ebisumaru and Sasuke.

Edit: All based on the anime btw.
As I said, they're very expensive. Each figure is about 4"/10 cm tall. If not assembled or painted it costs about $80 each. If assembled and painted each costs about $125. So yeah, if you're going for the full set painted you'll be spending around $380.. for three 4"/10 cm tall figs.
Not so interesting now, huh? XD

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Unfortunately not. Goemon, Ebisumaru and Sasuke.

Edit: All based on the anime btw.
As I said, they're very expensive. Each figure is about 4"/10 cm tall. If not assembled or painted it costs about $80 each. If assembled and painted each costs about $125. So yeah, if you're going for the full set painted you'll be spending around $380.. for three 4"/10 cm tall figs.
Not so interesting now, huh? XD
Dude, anything Goemon is interesting to me because it's my all time favorite video game franchise. Even if those figures ain't the best looking out there, I would like to own them someday if I ever meet the guy that makes them.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Dude, anything Goemon is interesting to me because it's my all time favorite video game franchise. Even if those figures ain't the best looking out there, I would like to own them someday if I ever meet the guy that makes them.
Same.
I'm not sure what Konami's doing right now.
I say bug'em.. bug'em till they spit a freshly baked game.. and an appearance in Smash. I mean seriously, personally I see no other character that tops Goemon, not even Mario. Yet Banjo made it!!.. I mean come on.
So, if being a loud mouth's gonna bring it. so be it.. am gonna do just that.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
When was the last time you asked for Goemon? DIRECTLY.
Not by making a video, music, art or whatever. I mean directly to Nintendo (or Konami), whether by messaging, YT commenting or tweeting about it.
This place (and fans of the series) needs an enthusiasm shot.. pronto.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I strongly believe us Goemon fans need to spread awareness of the franchise to people as much as we can to get it out of obscurity before we even think about a Goemon for Smash Bros. campaign. Me, well, I've been spreading awareness of the franchise for years on Reddit and Youtube, and a lot of people on the N64 Sub-Reddit know about the games now because of me mentioning it time to time. But I really need to start a proper Youtube channel so I can review games so I can push that awareness of the franchise even farther.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Yeah, I think it'd be best to strike while the iron is hot on that one. Not much more that can work beyond that.
It's sad to think that some big gaming Youtubers such as The Completionist and Hard4Games know about the franchise, but just don't ever really talk about it. The Completionist had Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon at number 7 on his top 10 N64 games video and Hard4Games? Well, I told them if they heard about the games before, and they told me they did and they loved them. But they also told me they thought the games were too obscure to review on their channel. That doesn't make any sense as they have reviewed stuff more obscure than Goemon.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
It's sad to think that some big gaming Youtubers such as The Completionist and Hard4Games know about the franchise, but just don't ever really talk about it. The Completionist had Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon at number 7 on his top 10 N64 games video and Hard4Games? Well, I told them if they heard about the games before, and they told me they did and they loved them. But they also told me they thought the games were too obscure to review on their channel. That doesn't make any sense as they have reviewed stuff more obscure than Goemon.
Here's a possible idea; how about asking James Rolfe to do the worst Goemon games as AVGN? The guy does occasionally cover things that barely anyone or no one would sanely consider. And unlike with Castlevania he wouldn't have bias for any particular Goemon game.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Here's a possible idea; how about asking James Rolfe to do the worst Goemon games as AVGN? The guy does occasionally cover things that barely anyone or no one would sanely consider. And unlike with Castlevania he wouldn't have bias for any particular Goemon game.
That might be a good idea if I can get his attention. Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon on the Gameboy was really bad from what I heard. TheLonelyGoomba already covered it on his Youtube channel:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
That might be a good idea if I can get his attention. Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon on the Gameboy was really bad from what I heard. TheLonelyGoomba already covered it on his Youtube channel:
There's also the terribad PSX game that Konami's Nagoya branch did (Kurunara Koi! Ayashige Ikka no Kuroi Kage). The quality's night and day when you compare them to Osaka's games (let alone even the other PSX games), which is pathetic seeing how the N64 was seen as technically inferior back then.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
There's also the terribad PSX game that Konami's Nagoya branch did (Kurunara Koi! Ayashige Ikka no Kuroi Kage). The quality's night and day when you compare them to Osaka's games.
Yeah, that too. But other than those two games and the PS2 game, I really don't know what else is trash as the only Goemon games I have played are Legend of the Mystical Ninja/Ganbare Goemon 1, Ganbare Goemon 3, Ganbare Goemon 4, Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon/Ganbare Goemon 5, and Goemon's Great Adventure/Ganbare Goemon 6. Basically just the SNES/SFC and N64 games.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Yeah, that too. But other than those two games and the PS2 game, I really don't know what else is trash as the only Goemon games I have played are Legend of the Mystical Ninja/Ganbare Goemon 1, Ganbare Goemon 3, Ganbare Goemon 4, Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon/Ganbare Goemon 5, and Goemon's Great Adventure/Ganbare Goemon 6.
The PS2 game seems average from what I've heard. Really, overall, the franchise doesn't actually have much in regards to legitimately bad games, which is impressive given how even Mario has more of those than it.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
The PS2 game seems average from what I've heard. Really, overall, the franchise doesn't actually have much in regards to legitimately bad games, which is impressive given how even Mario has more of those than it.
It's a very underrated franchise that get's too overlooked everywhere honestly.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Every series has its fair share of bad games, why look at those when there were great ones. Maybe in the west but Goemon is surely not as obscure as Banjo, and he got in. So let's stop with the obscurity excuse. What's more obscure than Geno? A side kick in one game, yet you don't see his fans mentioning that like it's a shame mark. Have some pride in your series and character. If Banjo and Geno are called then Goemon should be asked for 10 folds. Even in the west he had more games than BOTH.
We're few.. we're obscure.. we had bad games.. oh man the pile of excuses!
Do you want him in or not!?

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Every series has its fair share of bad games, why look at those when there were great ones. Maybe in the west but Goemon is surely not as obscure as Banjo, and he got in. So let's stop with the obscurity excuse. What's more obscure than Geno? A side kick in one game, yet you don't see his fans mentioning that like it's a shame mark. Have some pride in your series and character. If Banjo and Geno are called then Goemon should be asked for 10 folds. Even in the west he had more games than BOTH.
We're few.. we're obscure.. we had bad games.. oh man the pile of excuses!
Do you want him in or not!?
Goemon is only popular in the east while it's very niche and obscure in the west. And regarding Banjo, Banjo is a globally known as a N64 icon while you show people outside of Japan Goemon and they would probably mistaken him as a anime character or say "Who the hell is that?". To answer your question: Yes, I do want Goemon, I really, really, really, do. But you can't overlooked his obscurity worldwide. If any part of the Smash fanbase is to ever make enough noise to get Goemon in Smash, it will be the Japanese. No westerners will have any part of bringing our favorite ninja to the battlefield of Smash.

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Goemon is only popular in the east while it's very niche and obscure in the west. And regarding Banjo, Banjo is a globally known as a N64 icon while you show people outside of Japan Goemon and they would probably mistaken him as a anime character or say "Who the hell is that?". To answer your question: Yes, I do want Goemon, I really, really, really, do. But you can't overlooked his obscurity worldwide. If any part of the Smash fanbase is to ever make enough noise to get Goemon in Smash, it will be the Japanese. No westerners will have any part of bringing our favorite ninja to the battlefield of Smash.
Goemon is obscure ONLY in US. He's known all around the world BUT in the US, and US is not the world. Europe, the whole East, Australia and South America, he's well known there. The picture your painting by your own perspectives is not the actual picture. Banjo is not an icon, and he's actually obscure in other parts of the world.. not anymore though, thanks to Smash and the loud demand of the American "market".. not the west.
Also, Goemon can't be mistaken for anything.. that face, belongs to the one and only Mystical Ninja.
I had no trouble reaching any fans around the world BUT the US base.. with that never ending "obscure" excuse. No base has even said that but in US, it's like it's stuck in your minds. Again, was Geno "globally known", "an icon", NO. Guys you're so out of spirit it's like you're on auto poison. A base bringing itself down with the flimsiest of excuses..
Without actually doing something "effective" about it, it's not going to happen. Were you trying to convince Sakurai telepathically? It doesn't work.

so flat question" WHY ARE YOU ASHAMED TO ASK ABOUT GOEMON"? like any other base does. If not Smash. then at least Konami. Let's at least get a new game.

Geno base with a single game, being a side kick did all that. Banjo base with only two games. Goemon base with 55 games, long history, a company already on board with Smash, most of the series on Nintendo, long sales history, still relevant (in VC at least and cameos).. AND YOU STILL SAY OBSCURE!!
Gs

Last edited:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Given the releases, He is equally obscure in Europe and the USA. Only 5 games in each country.

Legend of Mystical Ninja (SNES), Mystical Ninja (N64), Goemons Great Adventure (N64), Mystical Ninja (GB) and then the Konami Collection Vol 3 (GB) in Europe.

Goemon then made an appearance in Konami Crazy Racers and Super Bomberman R, but outside those, his Western exposure is small. None of the NES, PSX, PS2, GBC, GBA, Arcade games made it to the west. None of the Comic books. His TV show did make it, but not the two OVAs.

Overall, he has minimum exposure and unfortunately, He is like number 5 on Konami's top 5 list.

But I still love him and want him in smash.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Like I said.. it's drilled in your minds. WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING OBSCURE!!
Other bases would kill for such lavish history. You say 5, well Geno had ONE-ish. Banjo had TWO.. 1+2=3, Goemon had Five. Ain't that enough?
Imagine the Geno base having the history Goemon had, Please tell me he wouldn't be in Smash right now.

Seriously guys, just drop the obscurity excuse.. at least let the others say it, don't let it come out from the base itself.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Like I said.. it's drilled in your minds. WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING OBSCURE!!
Other bases would kill for such lavish history. You say 5, well Geno had ONE-ish. Banjo had TWO.. 1+2=3, Goemon had Five. Ain't that enough?
Imagine the Geno base having the history Goemon had, Please tell me he wouldn't be in Smash right now.

Seriously guys, just drop the obscurity excuse.. at least let the others say it, don't let it come out from the base itself.
Banjo had 5 games released, with the best offerings being rereleased on Xbox 360 and Xbox one. His main two games were not forgotten. thanks to Konami, almost none of Goemons games have made the jump. Maybe the SNES game at most.

Geno is very obscure. But he has Nintendo behind him partially.

We can be optimistic, but also have to be real.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Banjo had 5 games released, with the best offerings being rereleased on Xbox 360 and Xbox one. His main two games were not forgotten. thanks to Konami, almost none of Goemons games have made the jump. Maybe the SNES game at most.

Geno is very obscure. But he has Nintendo behind him partially.

We can be optimistic, but also have to be real.
I'm going to get you out of this..
What 5 games? Diddy racing was a "Diddy" game, not a Banjo. The 2 of 360/XB1 were ports, not new different games. Goemon had 5 new different games in the west, if we're counting ports then let's count how many times the SNES and GB titles were ported.. that's 2 for the SNES and another 2 for the GB. That's 5+4=9. So, Goemon had 9 titles in the west.. still beats Banjo and Geno combined (that's going to the max 5 for Banjo and 2 for Geno). Konami did continue porting, let's not forget the upcoming 10th title, the leaked SNES port of Switch online. So, are we done with this part? Geno and Banjo are way more abscure than Goemon. Their fans however made sure it's not the case.. you have no excuse Goemon base.

Nintendo was never behind him, never owned him, never created him. The astounding amount of letters to Sakurai made him state that desire. Even so, a side-kick in a single game is in no way comparable to a mascot of such history. Why are you not fighting as hard Goemon base?

What's real is that Geno was last seen 1996 west and east. Goemon last seen 1998 west, 2005 east (not counting ports, or that would be 2013/2016 west and 2017 east). What's your excuse Goemon base?

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
GoeGoe GoeGoe drag0nscythe drag0nscythe does have a point about Banjo's games being more known worldwide and not forgotten. Of course, Japan hasn't forgotten about Goemon, the Americas and Europe certainly has.

Quick question: How much did each or at least most of the Goemon games sold? Only ones I know is Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon selling over 200,000 units and Goemon's Great Adventure selling over 160,000 units. The other games, I can't seem to find any sources on how much they sold.

Given the releases, He is equally obscure in Europe and the USA. Only 5 games in each country.
Europe is a continent, not a country.

Overall, he has minimum exposure and unfortunately, He is like number 5 on Konami's top 5 list.
Snake, Simon, Bomberman, Goemon... Who is the other character, Frogger?

I'm going to get you out of this..
What 5 games?
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Banjo-Pilot
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
R RetrogamerMax
No, Europe certainly hasn't. Were did you get that from? when less than a month ago he was featured in a gaming magazine!? Also remember, the official Konami poll was made in Europe.

I don't know, and WHO CARES? It's not a criterion.. and it's not like Mario RPG was sold for Geno. It sold for Mario, Nintendo and Square.. even so, say it sold whatever, it would never outsell all of Goemon games combined.. never.

I was being sarcastic. Still, make them 6 if you'd like, still not surpassing Goemon count. And what's a Banjo-Pilot anyway?

Regardless, THE POINT IS, what's your excuse Goemon base? Why aren't you fighting as hard??

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Regardless, THE POINT IS, what's your excuse Goemon base? Why aren't you fighting as hard??
Because we don't have that much of a following. But let me tell you I will keep up this battle until we get our boy another game or get him in Smash

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Just googled Konami franchises.

Metal Gear (Snake)
Castlevania (Simon and Richter)
Gradius (Vic Viper mech from Zone of the Enders)
Silent Hill
Suikoden
Pro Evolution Soccer
Bomberman (AT unfortunately)
Zone of the Enders (see above)
Star Soldier
Tokimeki Memorial
Silent Scope
Taisen Puzzle Drama
Bloody Roar
International Superstar Soccer.

Notice something missing. But that is google. Lets check from a monetary side.
https://vgsales.fandom.com/wiki/Best_selling_Konami_games
  1. Winning Eleven / Pro Evolution Soccer - 90 million
  2. Metal Gear - 41 million
  3. Castlevania - 20 million
  4. Frogger - 20 million
  5. Yu-Gi-Oh - 19 million
  6. Jikkyō Powerful Pro Yakyū - 14.8 million
  7. Dance Dance Revolution - 10 million
  8. Bomberman (as a part of Hudson Soft) - 10 million
Ok not there either. Lets look at what else they have not listed yet.
Boktai is obscure.
Bonk is obscure.
Contra has a new game coming out
Frogger
Rocket Knight is Obscure.
JIKKYOU PAWAFURU PUROYAKYU It is the baseball mascot. That thing is huge in japan. Looks to be MLB Power Pros in the west.

---

So to summarize,

We have Konami's realistic top five being

Snake (Metal Gear)
Simon and Richter (Castlevania)
Frogger (We have duck hunt. Soooooo.)
Jikkyo Baseball player.
Bomberman (Who is an assist trophy.)

And I cannot find more data online about what is after Bomberman. Hopefully Goemon is up there. The point of this post is again what I said earlier, I want Goemon. I am rooting for him, but he has alot going against him. At this point I would settle for a spirit.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Just googled Konami franchises.

Metal Gear (Snake)
Castlevania (Simon and Richter)
Gradius (Vic Viper mech from Zone of the Enders)
Silent Hill
Suikoden
Pro Evolution Soccer
Bomberman (AT unfortunately)
Zone of the Enders (see above)
Star Soldier
Tokimeki Memorial
Silent Scope
Taisen Puzzle Drama
Bloody Roar
International Superstar Soccer.

Notice something missing. But that is google. Lets check from a monetary side.
https://vgsales.fandom.com/wiki/Best_selling_Konami_games
  1. Winning Eleven / Pro Evolution Soccer - 90 million
  2. Metal Gear - 41 million
  3. Castlevania - 20 million
  4. Frogger - 20 million
  5. Yu-Gi-Oh - 19 million
  6. Jikkyō Powerful Pro Yakyū - 14.8 million
  7. Dance Dance Revolution - 10 million
  8. Bomberman (as a part of Hudson Soft) - 10 million
Ok not there either. Lets look at what else they have not listed yet.
Boktai is obscure.
Bonk is obscure.
Contra has a new game coming out
Frogger
Rocket Knight is Obscure.
JIKKYOU PAWAFURU PUROYAKYU It is the baseball mascot. That thing is huge in japan. Looks to be MLB Power Pros in the west.

---

So to summarize,

We have Konami's realistic top five being

Snake (Metal Gear)
Simon and Richter (Castlevania)
Frogger (We have duck hunt. Soooooo.)
Jikkyo Baseball player.
Bomberman (Who is an assist trophy.)

And I cannot find more data online about what is after Bomberman. Hopefully Goemon is up there. The point of this post is again what I said earlier, I want Goemon. I am rooting for him, but he has alot going against him. At this point I would settle for a spirit.
I didn't know Dance Dance Revolution was a Konami IP. I must have been blindfolded whenever I looked at the covers for the games.

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Because we don't have that much of a following. But let me tell you I will keep up this battle until we get our boy another game or get him in Smash
I luvya..
We'll get followers, when we push for it.. we've been trying to bring fans together from around the world. We thought of making a forum specifically for Goemon fans (just an idea). Anyway, it's really too late, let's wait for ver. 4.0 datamine. maybe we can spot something there
Seriously, there's no better choice.

At this point I would settle for a spirit.
NO, anything but that.. that's a total insult. Spirits are for small fries, Goemon is bigger than that.
I.. !!.. wait.. I just recalled something. I too once was looking for the series sales and I recall that just recently, like a year ago or something, (I have no data to show) Castlevania caught up to Goemon sales.. so, you can say the series sold around 20 Mil give or take.

And I was just about to talk about a soccer player for Smash :p
If we're in for the money, Goemon stole it.. no for real, no one can compare cause they went Pachislot twice with him, that's a lot of money. And that's not counting the sales I've mentioned..

Goemon throws money for a reason, he has a lot of it..

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
NO, anything but that.. that's a total insult. Spirits are for small fries, Goemon is bigger than that.
Honestly, there are way too many characters that are either Spirits or Assist Trophies that truly deserve the playable treatment instead. I could name the list, but we would be here all day if I did.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Honestly, there are way too many characters that are either Spirits or Assist Trophies that truly deserve the playable treatment instead. I could name the list, but we would be here all day if I did.
I acknowledge that. But seriously, Goemon is more than Spirit material, he's top notch playable material.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I acknowledge that. But seriously, Goemon is more than Spirit material, he's top notch playable material.
Smash role tier list:

D. Spirits
C. Background character/stage hazard
B. Assist Trophies
A. Bosses
S. Playable characters

Our boi is in the S category without any mistake.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Smash role tier list:

D. Spirits
C. Background character/stage hazard
B. Assist Trophies
A. Bosses
S. Playable characters

Our boi is in the S category without any mistake.
Except weird outliers like a certain bomb-laying robot, Konami franchises don't show up unless they have someone playable from them. Konami wouldn't settle for a spirit-only appearance for series, they're not Ubisoft. The actual issue is whether Goemon can get enough support to have the big guys see that he has international appeal.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Except weird outliers like a certain bomb-laying robot, Konami franchises don't show up unless they have someone playable from them. Konami wouldn't settle for a spirit-only appearance for series, they're not Ubisoft. The actual issue is whether Goemon can get enough support to have the big guys see that he has international appeal.
I know, but I was just saying Goemon deserves to be a playable character in Smash regardless of his obscurity or lack of appeal in the west. His status as a Konami icon in Japan makes him more than worthy in my book.

Hopefully, Hero isn't the only major appealing mainly Japanese favorite that will get into Smash. I really hope to see Goemon, Ayumi Tachibana, and Lip in the roster someday. Lip I think has an amazing shot to be the retro rep in Smash 6 due to her getting a Mii costume in Ultimate. Do you know that Lip's Mii costume is her first appearance in a game released outside of Japan? That's crazy. I'm highly confident that was Ballot votes that got her that Mii costume.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I know, but I was just saying Goemon deserves to be a playable character in Smash regardless of his obscurity or lack of appeal in the west. His status as a Konami icon in Japan makes him more than worthy in my book.

Hopefully, Hero isn't the only major appealing mainly Japanese favorite that will get into Smash. I really hope to see Goemon, Ayumi Tachibana, and Lip in the roster someday. Lip I think has an amazing shot to be the retro rep in Smash 6 due to her getting a Mii costume in Ultimate. Do you know that Lip's Mii costume is her first appearance in a game released outside of Japan? That's crazy. I'm highly confident those were Ballot voted that got her that Mii costume.
The thing with Ayumi and Lip is that the devs don't seem to acknowledge that the rom-playing scene exists, so that costume is definitely the first step for encouraging changing their minds about that, yeah.

Luckily, Goemon has the net advantage with at least 4 games having been exported. However his support is still drowned out by bigger fanbases for the time being.

Last edited:

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
What would help the Ganbare Goemon series greatly right about now, is for Konami to release an Anniversary Collection of the series like it has done so for Castlevania, and Contra. There are quite a number of Goemon games to choose from, and even include games that never made it to the west. The Castlevania Anniversary Collection is proof that Japan exclusive games can be localized. In fact, today I came across this article from Destructoid pretty much suggesting that very same thing.

Inversely, Smash has proven to catapult series into the spotlight (like it did with Fire Emblem back in Melee), and it's doing so now with the Fighters Pass (Hero from Dragon Quest, and FREAKIN' Banjo & Kazooie). Come to think of it, these days for some reason it crossed my mind that, what if Goemon is in the Fighters Pass? Sure, many might think "oh, but Mystical Ninja is a dead franchise. Konami let it die through pachinko games. That franchise is only known to Japan". Both Fire Emblem, and Dragon Quest representation included in Smash defeats the argument of Japan exclusivity, and King K. Rool, and Banjo & Kazooie do the same for the "relevance" argument. In fact, what if Konami has already planned things out with Nintendo, agreeing to include Goemon in Ultimate's Fighters Pass, releasing simultaneously with a Ganbare Goemon/Mystical Ninja Anniversary Collection?

These are all guesses, speculation, wishful thinking, but I can't help but to NOT discard the possibility of such things still being possible. Nonetheless, the starting point is for Konami to acknowledge that they have an invaluable IP on their hands, and that it could DEFINITELY use a new game (and more afterwards).

Top Bottom