• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mystical Ninja/Ganbare Goemon - Goemon Team - (Goemon Mii costume. "ONLY $0.75")

Intsuno.o

Smash Rookie
Oh you have no idea.
Let's keep pressing guys, Goemon is on the horizon. It's a chance we shouldn't take lightly.

You know I've tried uploading this image 3 times. Who cares, here's the link to it, some cool avatars are available too that any Konami fan would surely enjoy.
https://eam.573.jp/app/web/campaign/season/?season_id=201904

By the way, Goemon stages are droping in Stage Builder. Some cool Goemon stages there.
Use the search button otherwise you won't find it. Like what fits your preferences, we want our stages up on HOT!
I’m surprised people are making some goemon stages I’ll take part in it to by making a giant goemon head also btw there’s an impact stage to that was made by the original goemon artist on twitter? It’s rlly great

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
I’m surprised people are making some goemon stages I’ll take part in it to by making a giant goemon head also btw there’s an impact stage to that was made by the original goemon artist on twitter? It’s rlly great
Got any stage ids?

Hey we've reached page 6. noice.

Oddball

Smash Lord
Got a link to it? Or at least a screenshot?

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Got a link to it? Or at least a screenshot?
Here's what I could find. 6 stages, ranked by popularity (1 being top):
1. MRK2N6PN
2. BW7RNL2F
3. JCQPKSQ5
4. 9BC52W3W
5. CNWF12HH
6. 3XM4MXF4

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
My stage is number 6 on that lisr!
Oh that's nice. I should've named those. Was it the mountain one? Keep up the good work, we need every bit of it.
Anyway, I gave all the stages a Yeah! Every Goemon fan deserves a yeah from me :)
There're more too, from the Japanese side, those are hard to find though.

7. LWJR0YL2 (this is Impact from the original Goemon artist)
8. B5CLDXW8 (The falling car stage. Was it Goemon 3 or 4?)
9. 14KV527K (This one has drawn a lot of attention. It is a reply to a post that called for Goemon and it's that Goemon made it in finally)

I think there's one more I have, I might post the code later.
Guys, please share these as much as possible. Let other Goemon fans know there are more fans out there, and let's just stick our stages up there. Peace.
Oh and to everyone here, what was your favorite stage and why?

This just happened.
Not sure what to make of it!

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Does not mean anything though. Wish Konami would do something with Goemon.
It's a start, let's stay hopeful. Despite the fact that Goemon does smoke his kiseru.
We need to be more like that guy. Let Konami know it.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
It's a start, let's stay hopeful. Despite the fact that Goemon does smoke his kiseru.
We need to be more like that guy. Let Konami know it.
We need to make Goemon great again. We need to spread awareness of the franchise to every gamer that we know and start a K. Rool like campaign on here after it becomes popular enough with retro gamers after we spread the word out. This I feel is the only way we are ever going to get our boi in Smash.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
We need to make Goemon great again. We need to spread awareness of the franchise to every gamer that we know and start a K. Rool like campaign on here after it becomes popular enough with retro gamers after we spread the word out. This I feel is the only way we are ever going to get our boi in Smash.
Well get going, I'm already at it.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
over on Models-resource, I have been uploading ripped models and custom models. been working on a goemon game, albeit very very slowly. making a new model right now

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
over on Models-resource, I have been uploading ripped models and custom models. been working on a goemon game, albeit very very slowly. making a new model right now
I look very forward to seeing your rom-hack. Can you tell me about what it's like, the story, the characters, and how much left of the game there is you have to finish?

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I look very forward to seeing your rom-hack. Can you tell me about what it's like, the story, the characters, and how much left of the game there is you have to finish?
Making it in unity. The idea is that a corporation from the future has decided to use the past to product test the word phone imaginable. So they turn the past into a quidsi future. All the core goemon memebers are captured except ebisumaru and it is up to you save the day and turn everything back to normal. Doing it in the n64 style as that is all i am good at

It is a fun side project.

Intsuno.o

Smash Rookie
I say try to gather up more fans as much as possible have a call out post or anything ?

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
I've been at it for years. But what I'm saying is that anybody that has ever played any of the games or has a connection to the franchise should spread the word, not just a few of us.
Same here buddy. And believe me we're trying, we really are.
Man I so want to help at that, I'd probably make a great model if I knew how I can use said program. So by new, do you mean more advanced than the 64 model? You know I wish we could have a real new model. One that fits Ultimate. Which program are you using, I might give it a try.
I say try to gather up more fans as much as possible have a call out post or anything ?
We need a website fully dedicated to Goemon fans.

In case anybody’s interested, I made a petition to remaster/remake the two Goemon N64 games for Switch. Here it is: https://www.change.org/p/konami-mak...mystical-ninja-1-2-starring-goemon-for-switch
So many likes, so little signs!! Come on guys what are you waiting for?

drag0nscythe

Smash Master

Man I so want to help at that, I'd probably make a great model if I knew how I can use said program. So by new, do you mean more advanced than the 64 model? You know I wish we could have a real new model. One that fits Ultimate. Which program are you using, I might give it a try.

N64 models at the moment. Building models in blender and game in unity.

Will post something when i stop being lazy ang get back to it.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Making it in unity. The idea is that a corporation from the future has decided to use the past to product test the word phone imaginable. So they turn the past into a quidsi future. All the core goemon memebers are captured except ebisumaru and it is up to you save the day and turn everything back to normal. Doing it in the n64 style as that is all i am good at

It is a fun side project.
Huh, this sounds interesting. I really enjoyed playing Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon (though I couldn't beat the first Impact boss... that boss was named Kabuki, right?).

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Huh, this sounds interesting. I really enjoyed playing Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon (though I couldn't beat the first Impact boss... that boss was named Kabuki, right?).
I think he was. I will check once i get on my pc.

I hipe to make progress this summer, but no bets.

Here are some of the models. The overall story so far is that The villain kidnaps Goemon, Sasuke and Yae. He cannot find Ebisumaru. When Ebisumaru wakes up and finds he is alone, he goes out into the world and sees a modern day city. As he wanders around, the police will try and catch him for being a menace. That is the set up at the moment. So Ebisumarus first task is to get out of the city, avoiding the police so he can find his friends.

Props to anyone who can guess who I models the police woman on.

Attachments

Intsuno.o

Smash Rookie

I believe there’s already a website however it’s in full japanese..

In case anybody’s interested, I made a petition to remaster/remake the two Goemon N64 games for Switch. Here it is: https://www.change.org/p/konami-mak...mystical-ninja-1-2-starring-goemon-for-switch
Petitions in general don’t really do much difference but hey it’s worth a shot have you all tried writing a letter to Konami?

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
I believe there’s already a website however it’s in full japanese..
Where?

Guys it's time to make a real LOUD call for Konami to bring Goemon back and into Smash. All fans wishes are fulfilled except for Goemon, a few hours separate us from their "special announcement", let then hear and know about your desires LOUD and CLEAR. Please, don't miss this chance.

So someone I know pointed something interesting. Maybe plenty of you were disappointed the special Konami announcement which trurned to be a mini one. What was interesting is the final image of their ad.
I hope it's a hint.PNG

Could this mean something Mystical Ninja? like we should wait for Impact? Interesting.

Intsuno.o

Smash Rookie
Guys it's time to make a real LOUD call for Konami to bring Goemon back and into Smash. All fans wishes are fulfilled except for Goemon, a few hours separate us from their "special announcement", let then hear and know about your desires LOUD and CLEAR. Please, don't miss this chance.
Like I said all of you need to gather up on a social media platform as much as you can and make a huge callout post and hype it up

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
With B-K's appearance, it's now official: anyone's fair game even if their IP is dead or inactive. This bodes well.

Here are some of the models. The overall story so far is that The villain kidnaps Goemon, Sasuke and Yae. He cannot find Ebisumaru. When Ebisumaru wakes up and finds he is alone, he goes out into the world and sees a modern day city. As he wanders around, the police will try and catch him for being a menace. That is the set up at the moment. So Ebisumarus first task is to get out of the city, avoiding the police so he can find his friends.

Props to anyone who can guess who I models the police woman on.
Sure didn't expect this to be a You're Under Arrest crossover.

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Like I said all of you need to gather up on a social media platform as much as you can and make a huge callout post and hype it up
Been saying that for eons.. get to twitter. Go under Sakurai, Nintendo and Konami's nose.. seriously guys, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?
There's no way Banjo is better than Goemon in anything, so come on, we don't have time to waste. It's now or never.

A call for all of you who call yourselves "Goemon fans", you have something to give, you've been holding it, NOW'S THE TIME.
And don't do it once, do it countless times. make Konami and Nintendo realize it.

With B-K's appearance, it's now official: anyone's fair game even if their IP is dead or inactive. This bodes well.
I hate to break it to ya, but that was sheer luck.. + some really hard work that Goemon fans to do similarly

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
As of now, honestly, Goemon fans are not putting that much of an effort. An effort like they REALLY want it. Just a few are doing that.
Everyone texting, suggesting but not actually bothering. Like no faith in their desire. While Goemon was asked way before Banjo, Banjo fans did make it loud and clear, EVERY day. Heck even Waluigi's.
Are you shy Goemon fans? Do you really want Goemon in or what? well then act.. DO something. 2 or 3 alone won't make. Start bothering and start talking to Nintendo about it, daily. they listen and they notice, you're not there much to be noticed.. stop slacking already.
Yes, Go on, go do something about it.. why are you still waiting?

Intsuno.o

Smash Rookie
As of now, honestly, Goemon fans are not putting that much of an effort. An effort like they REALLY want it. Just a few are doing that.
Everyone texting, suggesting but not actually bothering. Like no faith in their desire. While Goemon was asked way before Banjo, Banjo fans did make it loud and clear, EVERY day. Heck even Waluigi's.
Are you shy Goemon fans? Do you really want Goemon in or what? well then act.. DO something. 2 or 3 alone won't make. Start bothering and start talking to Nintendo about it, daily. they listen and they notice, you're not there much to be noticed.. stop slacking already.
Yes, Go on, go do something about it.. why are you still waiting?
It’s actually more like we are very doubtful of Konami it seems

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
It’s actually more like we are very doubtful of Konami it seems
Why when they're on a good track lately? Besides, what good doubting brings? We're really not short on excuses. Just let them know.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Hi all. This thread should get back in the game of discussion. Only two more slots left. Who will the next DLC fighters be?! :surprised: I'm all up for the possibility of Goemon making it into the roster. The Legend of the Mystical Ninja on the N64 was my first experience with the franchise and it just blew me away. Truly one of the gems of the N64 era (as well as Goemon's Great Adventure). It is however unfortunate that many of the games didn't got localized to the west. Here's to hoping that Goemon da-da-dashes in!

Also, if he got in:
Final Smash: Summon Impact
Stage: Oedo Town or outside of Old Wiseman's House (Goemon's Great Adventure)

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I'm leaving Smashboards until Hero drops so peace guys.

P.S. When I come back, I'll probably have some Goemon stages cooked up for y'all ohhohohohohoho!

Last edited:

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Last month I actually made some custom stages based on areas of the N64 Mystical Ninja games.

Thinking about possible tracks they could add if Goemon makes it into the roster, I can think of the following:

From "Legend of the Mystical Ninja" (SNES)
- Title screen theme remix
- Oedo Town theme remix
- Dance! Dance!

From "Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon" (N64)
- Theme of Mystical Ninja (instrumental or with lyrics)
- Transformed Oedo Castle
- I Am Impact (instrumental or... no... this one MUST have the lyrics)
- Yamato (nice & chill track)
- Kompira Mountain
- Mt. Fear
- Gorgeous Musical Castle Pt. 2

From "Goemon's Great Adventure" (N64)
- Edo Castle
- Boss theme
- Underwater theme
- Ryugu Castle
- Majin Castle (either pt. 1, or 2)
- Sky Garden

Of course there are many more tracks but, these were the ones that came to mind.
and of course I had to look up the track names :yoshi:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Hi all. This thread should get back in the game of discussion. Only two more slots left. Who will the next DLC fighters be?! :surprised: I'm all up for the possibility of Goemon making it into the roster. The Legend of the Mystical Ninja on the N64 was my first experience with the franchise and it just blew me away. Truly one of the gems of the N64 era (as well as Goemon's Great Adventure). It is however unfortunate that many of the games didn't got localized to the west. Here's to hoping that Goemon da-da-dashes in!

Also, if he got in:
Final Smash: Summon Impact
Stage: Oedo Town or outside of Old Wiseman's House (Goemon's Great Adventure)
Welcome aboard Ys,
Almost all the fan base agrees that the final Smash should be Impact. Given (my idea), that Goemon is not the only fighter, but a swap fighter just like the Pokemon Trainer, but a 4 swap one rather than 3. Goemon, Ebisu, Sasuke then Yae. I prefer a quick swap than a wheel like Shulk's.
Btw, check some f the stages other fans made.. look above.. orr last previous page

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
DING DONG!
GaleemL just posted this. Neat.
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me? :eek: Heh, I love it how the spirit battle pits you against characters representing the whole gang.

Konami should strongly consider making an Anniversary Collection for the Ganbare Goemon series (Mystical Ninja on the west). Could include the original Famicom title, the SNES games, and maaaaaaybe the two N64 games, + the DS one? True, pretty much all of them would require localization. If they don't want to bother with that however they could get perhaps XSeed to take care of the localization for them. With other series from other game companies getting titles localized, it would do the Ganbare Goemon a world of difference (in a good way) to re-enter the western market.

Intsuno.o

Smash Rookie
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me? :eek: Heh, I love it how the spirit battle pits you against characters representing the whole gang.

Konami should strongly consider making an Anniversary Collection for the Ganbare Goemon series (Mystical Ninja on the west). Could include the original Famicom title, the SNES games, and maaaaaaybe the two N64 games, + the DS one? True, pretty much all of them would require localization. If they don't want to bother with that however they could get perhaps XSeed to take care of the localization for them. With other series from other game companies getting titles localized, it would do the Ganbare Goemon a world of difference (in a good way) to re-enter the western market.
We need a bigger demand for the collection because I’m up for it

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
What is that?
A Twitter user who does takes on imaginable spirits, that was his Goemon take. Pretty neat, huh? I rather him playable though.

We need a bigger demand for the collection because I’m up for it
Destructoid seems to take your side on this one..
Well every Mystical Ninja fan for that matter.

Top Bottom