• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mystical Ninja/Ganbare Goemon - Goemon Team - (Goemon Mii costume. "ONLY $0.75")

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
There are 4 on the PSX and 1 on the PS2. Hardcore gaming did a great article on the subject. The series is huge. I own a few of them, but nearly as many as I want. I focused mainly on extra media, like the Yigioh cards, the Manga, and action figures.

I found 7 Shin Goemon (the future series) models. In case. Was a nice find.

I might add a section to the major post discussing the games. Or at least make sure the article is contained.

Another thing, GoeGoe GoeGoe had a really good idea for a mechanic for Goemon and crew. Use Down B to charge up their weapons from stage 1 to stage 3, and if hit, they decrease. I am going to play with the idea.

Also thinking of playing with the idea of turning the Goemon Topic into the GOEMON TEAM topic. Considering the fearsome 4 is the major seller. Could be fun.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Ok guys, this might be (actually is) disappointing..
It might but, I don't think Goemon is ever going to be in the base roster. If ever, it's a very slim chance. Reason is, all trademarks are either abandoned or expired. The latest being in 2016, and that was for the Mystical Ninja. Other are 2007, 1999.. yeah, doesn't seem that good.
DLC I suppose (I hope).

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
This thread is starting to build up momentum and I like that. But yeah back to the topic at hand, I think Goemon would most definitely be DLC if he ever get's in. Pretty much all of his competition has already gotten in or has been deconfirmed, so Goemon is honestly the next logical Konami rep to get in Smash.

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
This thread is starting to build up momentum and I like that. But yeah back to the topic at hand, I think Goemon would most definitely be DLC if he ever get's in. Pretty much all of his competition has already gotten in or has been deconfirmed so Goemon is honestly the next logical Konami rep to get in Smash.
I really hope so.
On the bright side of things, in Japan the Ganbare Goemon trademark was renewed this year. That's April 2018, even Japanese though are treading carefully over this renewal, as in not raising their expectation so high. sigh.. Goemon.

Edit: Can anyone please specify the allowed sig dimentions here? Thanks.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I really hope so.
On the bright side of things, in Japan the Ganbare Goemon trademark was renewed this year. That's April 2018, even Japanese though are treading carefully over this renewal, as in not raising their expectation so high. sigh.. Goemon.
I also heard Konami took over a big Goemon fansite not to long ago, but I can't remember the name of it.

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
I also heard Konami took over a big Goemon fansite not to long ago, but I can't remember the name of it.
I don't think they took it, they bought it. It's the Goemon.com domain if I'm not mistaken.. hey!! wanting to link you to that site. It used to lead you to the goemon games page, latest update was in 2008. Now the link leads to the official Konami website.. weird. BUT ALSO, gould be graet news. Are they working on something right now? Ohhhh I SO hope so :D

Edit: pheww, almost crashed again. What's with this site?
Edit 2: Their current logo is Twin Bee... grrr, Konami.
Edit 3: Woohoo. Got my signature up. So the limit was 50 posts. Great, now let's see if I can upload some media. WoahHa.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I don't think they took it, they bought it. It's the Goemon.com domain if I'm not mistaken.. hey!! wanting to link you to that site. It used to lead you to the goemon games page, latest update was in 2008. Now the link leads to the official Konami website.. weird. BUT ALSO, gould be graet news. Are they working on something right now? Ohhhh I SO hope so :D

Edit: pheww, almost crashed again. What's with this site?
Edit 2: Their current logo is Twin Bee... grrr, Konami.
With Konami buying the Goemon.com domain and the trademark getting renewed back in April, perhaps Konami might have went to ask Sakurai to put Goemon in as DLC so they could promote him in Smash so people can learn about him and to check out upcoming Goemon titles. A man can dream.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
With Konami buying the Goemon.com domain and the trademark getting renewed back in April, perhaps Konami might have went to ask Sakurai to put Goemon in as DLC so they could promote him in Smash so people can learn about him and to check out upcoming Goemon titles. A man can dream.
Don't worry much about trademark, they could be a very last moment thing. So it's kinda enough that we know it's up in Japan. If they wanted they can make it happen fast in US, plenty of time left. It's the negligence that annoyed me.
I hope what you're saying is true. Though I think it's the other way around, Sakurai IS the one who should go and ask for Goemon. That's why we have to make him know he's demanded. It's a tight life if it wasn't for dreams, dream up :)

Edit:Hmm, so why my sig's not showing? pretty sure I saved it :/

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Don't worry much about trademark, they could be a very last moment thing. So it's kinda enough that we know it's up in Japan. If they wanted they can make it happen fast in US, plenty of time left. It's the negligence that annoyed me.
I hope what you're saying is true. Though I think it's the other way around, Sakurai IS the one who should go and ask for Goemon. That's why we have to make him know he's demanded. It's a tight life if it wasn't for dreams, dream up :)
Even if the trademark had nothing to do with Smash, I would at least hope that it would be for the N64 Goemon titles getting on the potential upcoming N64 Mini. But like you said, it's probably nothing we should really dig deep into or have faith in that trademark alone.

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Even if the trademark had nothing to do with Smash, I would at least hope that it would be for the N64 Goemon titles getting on the potential upcoming N64 Mini. But like you said, it's probably nothing we should really dig deep into or have faith in that trademark alone.
Yeah, and that's why it could mean nothing. I mean they didn't trademark Ness, R.O.B. n such. So he could very much be in. But I want that game on the N64 mini so bad. I really hope it won't be just a Japan exclusive like the SFC mini. Konami would be losing a great chance there.

and my signature doesn't seem to appear, I resized it too. sigh.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Yeah, and that's why it could mean nothing. I mean they didn't trademark Ness, R.O.B. n such. So he could very much be in. But I want that game on the N64 mini so bad. I really hope it won't be just a Japan exclusive like the SFC mini. Konami would be losing a great chance there.

and my signature doesn't seem to appear, I resized it too. sigh.
I would like to see the Rareware games on the N64 Mini like everybody else, but the Goemon titles alone would sell me on buying it.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I really hope so.

Edit: Can anyone please specify the allowed sig dimentions here? Thanks.
It is in your account settings. And I think it is 150pxs high.

I would like to see the Rareware games on the N64 Mini like everybody else, but the Goemon titles alone would sell me on buying it.
Hack it. Hack it good.

---

And I do think he is the next big name, but it really depends on Konami. They do have many iconic series. I usually look at cameos to see if he is still relevant, and I can say he is in Bomberman on the switch, so he is still appearing in some form.

Also, some time today, I plan on uploading large icons for the rest of the Goemon Crew. We can make a sub section dedicated to them for movesets etc. If you guys want, make up your own Movesets (how ever complicated) and we can put them all in the main post.

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
I don't mind anything as long as they have The Mystical Ninja in there. We have name the 10, 15 or maybe 20 games that'll be included to know where our game stands. It's a given that.. hmm, let's see... hmm, not looking good tnh, plenty of games can make the list before our game. Guess it's a japan exclusive then.

It is in your account settings. And I think it is 150pxs high.

And I do think he is the next big name, but it really depends on Konami. They do have many iconic series. I usually look at cameos to see if he is still relevant, and I can say he is in Bomberman on the switch, so he is still appearing in some form.

Also, some time today, I plan on uploading large icons for the rest of the Goemon Crew. We can make a sub section dedicated to them for movesets etc. If you guys want, make up your own Movesets (how ever complicated) and we can put them all in the main post.
Thanks. I went 125pxs high, I have it saved but it's not showing :/
Don't count on him being the next big name. Shovel *peep* Knight got in. Players are now calling for Steve or a Fortnite rep. So as you say, it really does depend on Konami. They're keeping him relevant, so that's a plus.
I already got plenty of those moves figured. Simply put, they're all derived from Starring Goemon. You'll find plenty if you count the charged shots too ;)

Edit: Hey, my sig is up. It's right there first post in this page. Alright. All's left is media upload.

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Heyoo! Another long-time Goe-fan reporting in. Been a huge fan of the series since 2010, mainly after being introduced to 90s' Konami at it's finest after playing Parodius-games. I went through play the games after Parodius introduced me to them - kinda like very earliest style of game advertisimenet stuff through crossover game that Smash or Marvel VS Capcom do.

Since then, I had played through the Ganbare Goemon 2 FC, all of the SNES-titles (2nd and 4th being my biggest favorites), and some bit of the N64-titles. Not to mention just all the insane amounts of side material and content that kept me having ton of fun with the series even further. Sadly after moving on from Konami when it's somewhat still on-going dark age started rearing its head, I hadn't come much back to the series since.

However, I definitely know one thing, and that'd be that Goemon and his entire series, DESERVES to be in Smash-games, bar none. I really think Konami created a platforming mascot with as much his own signature appeal and strong games that should be up there rivaling likes of Mario, Sonic and Megaman - I feel like Ganbare Goemon feels a natural parallel to all those other platforming stars.

Anyway, due chalk me in too - I hope we can start a strong campaigning for the chivalrous thief towards DLC out there. I also like to show you what Parodius-games did for Goemon in vein of what can be seen in Smash when I find some time to kill. Cheers.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Heyoo! Another long-time Goe-fan reporting in. Been a huge fan of the series since 2010, mainly after being introduced to 90s' Konami at it's finest after playing Parodius-games. I went through play the games after Parodius introduced me to them - kinda like very earliest style of game advertisimenet stuff through crossover game that Smash or Marvel VS Capcom do.

Since then, I had played through the Ganbare Goemon 2 FC, all of the SNES-titles (2nd and 4th being my biggest favorites), and some bit of the N64-titles. Not to mention just all the insane amounts of side material and content that kept me having ton of fun with the series even further. Sadly after moving on from Konami when it's somewhat still on-going dark age started rearing its head, I hadn't come much back to the series since.

However, I definitely know one thing, and that'd be that Goemon and his entire series, DESERVES to be in Smash-games, bar none. I really think Konami created a platforming mascot with as much his own signature appeal and strong games that should be up there rivaling likes of Mario, Sonic and Megaman - I feel like Ganbare Goemon feels a natural parallel to all those other platforming stars.

Anyway, due chalk me in too - I hope we can start a strong campaigning for the chivalrous thief towards DLC out there. I also like to show you what Parodius-games did for Goemon in vein of what can be seen in Smash when I find some time to kill. Cheers.
Welcome aboard (that's Dragon's job though) I'm generally a Konami fan.. specifically, all of it XD
Seriuosly though, THANK YOU. I've been saying that for eons. Goemon is on par with Mario, Mega Man and Sonic (personally I think he's better than any, slightly except Mega Man). The only entity who's not grasping that fact firmly is.. hmm, let's see.. KONAMI. But they're working on something, so keep your hopes up.
I'm glad you said Parodius, not Gradius. That alone says bounds. Oh man, Parodius games are out of this world. I know of Goemon inclusion in those games, don't let that stop you from spilling it to the group.
Ohh, I so want to upload some media right now :/

EDIT: Since you're a long time user, may you kindly tell me how can I upload media not by linking? or when actually? Like how many posts should I post before that? or am I missing something here? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Seriuosly though, THANK YOU. I've been saying that for eons. Goemon is on par with Mario, Mega Man and Sonic (personally I think he's better than any, slightly except Mega Man). The only entity who's not grasping that fact firmly is.. hmm, let's see.. KONAMI. But they're working on something, so keep your hopes up.
It's gonna take some while for Konami to win my heart back - I mean, Super Bomberman R is perhaps some of a "start" with it's insane sense of fanservice across the board (Just look all the Konami Bombers we got, including Shiori Fujisaki-inspired? I must be dreaming). But we'll see what the renewal amounts into later.

Still, I rather hope Konami can work their way back to it's former glory sometime in the future. I rather not be an entire pessimist when it comes to things that could be better.

I'm glad you said Parodius, not Gradius. That alone says bounds. Oh man, Parodius games are out of this world. I know of Goemon inclusion in those games, don't let that stop you from spilling it to the group.
Heh. I might say I'm a huge fanatic and also a self-proclaimed connoisseur on the series and it's material.
(Main contributor to the source material of Parodius Music in it's article on Wikipedia.)

Of course, I like Gradius a ton too - sometime I feel I should have played that series before moving to Parodius, hahhah.

EDIT: Since you're a long time user, may you kindly tell me how can I upload media not by linking? or when actually? Like how many posts should I post before that? or am I missing something here? Thanks in advance.
Got to ask first, what type of media you want to link exactly?

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
It's gonna take some while for Konami to win my heart back - I mean, Super Bomberman R is perhaps some of a "start" with it's insane sense of fanservice across the board (Just look all the Konami Bombers we got, including Shiori Fujisaki-inspired? I must be dreaming). But we'll see what the renewal amounts into later.

Still, I rather hope Konami can work their way back to it's former glory sometime in the future. I rather not be an entire pessimist when it comes to things that could be better.

Heh. I might say I'm a huge fanatic and also a self-proclaimed connoisseur on the series and it's material.
(Main contributor to the source material of Parodius Music in it's article on Wikipedia.)

Of course, I like Gradius a ton too - sometime I feel I should have played that series before moving to Parodius, hahhah.

Got to ask first, what type of media you want to link exactly?
Konami won me once, that'll be enough for me. Honestly I don't see Konami that in the wrong or that they have done anything wrong. I blame a big chunk of their console market state on Kojima.

I saw that Bomber and I know she's a Konami charcater (of course) but didn't know her name. Thanks for the info.

Oh I so wish they'd gain their formoer glory, I truely do. I'll say though, Bomberman R wasn't their best, but it's certainly a step in the right direction. I just hope when it's time for Goemon, they'd put much more effort. B R level won't cut it.

Oh I like'em all, but Paradius has that special appeal, that special Konami touch.

That's the thing. I don't want to link. I want to upload directly from a PC. Is that not possible?

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
It bit depends, the images can be embedded right here, but other media, I don't think there's a way to link them straight from PC. :ohwell:
Ohh! so I've been waiting for nothing. Gotchya, and thanks a ton. I'll commence accordingly.
Edit: So ok, how do I embed images here? does that include gifs too? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Ohh! so I've been waiting for nothing. Gotchya, and thanks a ton. I'll commence accordingly.
Edit: So ok, how do I embed images here? does that include gifs too? Thanks in advance.
In the editor, you should be able to upload an image by clicking the mountain button. You can add images by url or attachments.

I do attachments due to urls not rendering sometimes.

Stick to gif, jpg and png. Those work for me.

20 image limit per post

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
In the editor, you should be able to upload an image by clicking the mountain button. You can add images by url or attachments.
Toaster showed me that, but the mountain button only provide a link option, no attachments. I thought that was because I'm a new member and needed more posts to be granted that option. I guess I was wrong about that.
Why would they block direct uploads anyway?

Edit: Why was the Smash Discussion thread closed!? Is there's an alternate?

Last edited:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Toaster showed me that, but the mountain button only provide a link option, no attachments. I thought that was because I'm a new member and needed more posts to be granted that option. I guess I was wrong about that.
Why would they block direct uploads anyway?

Edit: Why was the Smash Discussion thread closed!? Is there's an alternate?
There is an option in that menu, an arrow for images and a url. I will grab sceeen caps and update this message
Capture.PNG

There is a possibility that given the newness of the account, some privileges are restricted.

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
There is an option in that menu, an arrow for images and a url. I will grab sceeen caps and update this message

There is a possibility that given the newness of the account, some privileges are restricted.
Yup, I'm so restricted. I hope I car earn that at the earliest, like at 100 maybe :p

Oh shoot! A Nintendo direct on Nov. 1st.!! PLEEEEEASE BE GOEMON. Seriously Sakurai, how about you punish all those leakers with the least of their expectations, Goemon. Whadya think?huh.. huh? so fitting, am I right :D

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Yup, I'm so restricted. I hope I car earn that at the earliest, like at 100 maybe :p

Oh shoot! A Nintendo direct on Nov. 1st.!! PLEEEEEASE BE GOEMON. Seriously Sakurai, how about you punish all those leakers with the least of their expectations, Goemon. Whadya think?huh.. huh? so fitting, am I right :D
Let's throw a ryo to the God of Money and hope he delivers Goemon to us on Thursday.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Alright Goemon fans. Lets gush while we wait for him. I recommend everyone else join in.

Going to walk though all the games I have played, in no particular order.

Mystical Ninja starring Goemon (N64)
I played this game when it first came out on the N64 I rented it from Blockbuster with my brother not knowing what to expect. We were looking for a platformer to scratch the Mario 64 itch and had no clue what the series was. Took it home, started playing it and immediately fell in love with the characters (except for Ebisumaru. He creeped young me out). But I remember playing it for many hours exploring the world, finding the cats and trying to beat it. Did not though. Made it to the Tsumari boss fight before it had to go back. We did however go out and buy a copy of our own to enjoy. After beating it, the game became one of the goto games for relaxing on the N64, just exploring the world and watching the limited NPCs.

I love this game. I have played a good portion of all the Ganbare Goemon games, and this is the one I like the most. Part is definitely the nostalgia, but it fell into my favorite genre of gaming. Just going around the world at my own pace and exploring the hell out of it. Not to keen on objective based games, I want a world to explore.

The story is fun, with the crew going after the Peach Mountain Shoguns for turning japan into a western stage. They trek all over japan eventually stopping them in an epic IMPACT battle.

The graphics look really nice, even though low poly, they stand out. Given higher textures, I bet it would really shine. For music, every tune just has a solid feel to it and the dungeons adding instruments to the music track the further you make it into the dungeon is genius.

Goemon and his crew is awesome, but I mainly fancy Yae. Always have and always will, but Goemon is the number 2.

I consider this game to be one of the best on the system. I understand it is not perfect and it does have many issues (like the camera), but for what it was, it was a great experience.

For an N64 game, I would give it an 8/10.
For a Goemon game, pure 10/10/

It is a quint essential for anyone wanting to get into the Goemon series. It is also in English.

------------------------------

Nov 01
Goemon's Great Adventure (N64)
This game I ran into on accident. I was not up on following game releases and I did not know it was out until I found it at Gamestop being sold. I was ecstatic that another game existed and took it home with me. This was the second Goemon game that I had ever played, so I actually assumed Mystical Ninja was the games primary format. So when I started playing this one, I was surprised at the changes, with the 2D levels and the 3D towns. I had mixed feelings on the game when I first played it. It was Goemon, which I loved, but it was also very mission based. Still, could not complain because it was a Goemon game. I actually did not beat it the first time I played it. About a year later I ended up beating it. Given my brother and I would play coop, we constantly ended up killing each other. Only after going solo did I make it to the final boss. He jumped in as player 2 and we beat the game, unlocking all the costumes and looking for level secrets (which did not really exist as much as Mystical Ninja did for us).
I really like this game, just not as much as Mystical Ninja. That one is more my style.

The Stroy is just as wacky as the last one, but is definitely more serious. You are in charge of stopping an uber demon from being resurrected. It almost feels like a string of events leading one set piece to another, with one character per area being he key to the next one. It works, but feels weak.

The Graphics are an improvment on Mystical Ninja. The models look nicer, the levels are more detailed and the animation have some improvements. Overal, it is a solid sequel. Music is also kicking, but the tunes do not stand out as much as Mystical Ninja's did.

They have the same crew as before, with Wise man being more obvious (even though he was the muguffen in MN64) and they added a new character called Suzaku (the red headed cat girl). I really liked her addition and wanted her to be playable. I wanted her to join the goemon crew, but alas, she was a bit player. She left an impression for me, but ultimately, her character was useless. Still a fan though.

I consider this game to be just as good as Mystical Ninja, but not the same level of good. As a 2D platformer, it is great with tons of things to do. But I fancy 3D expoloration.

For a N64 fame, it is a 8/10. It was the best of the best for the very limited 2D platformers in that era.
For a Goemon game, 8/10. It is a great game, but the magic was not there for me like Mystical Ninja.

After those to N64 games, I was hooked on the series. I purchased the Anime, I followed Goemon news I could and waited for the next game to come out. But. That never happened. I had to turn to more "interesting" methods to get my Goemon fix.

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Woohoo..
Rejoice Goemon fans.. ok it's not Smash related but it's definitely cool AND a step towards our favorite ninja..
This news comes straight from Japan. Here goes:
The oldest gaming magazine in Japan (Game Lab) is preparing an article about the Ganbare Goemon series. When they do, they take on every single game ever released. Release date set on Dec. 17th. This is really huge (well, at least to me). As its been ages since anyone mentioned the hot blooded ninja in gaming media. Ohh I'm so excited. I hope this set his foot in stone.
Ganbare everyone

Edit: This has been done by the help of a Japanese Goemon fan. Thanks to that guy.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Woohoo..
Rejoice Goemon fans.. ok it's not Smash related but it's definitely cool AND a step towards our favorite ninja..
This news comes straight from Japan. Here goes:
The oldest gaming magazine in Japan (Game Lab) is preparing an article about the Ganbare Goemon series. When they do, they take on every single game ever released. Release date set on Dec. 17th. This is really huge (well, at least to me). As its been ages since anyone mentioned the hot blooded ninja in gaming media. Ohh I'm so excited. I hope this set his foot in stone.
Ganbare everyone

Edit: This has been done by the help of a Japanese Goemon fan. Thanks to that guy.
Oh wow, yeah that's pretty exciting!!

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
Goemon is really popular in Sakurai's home nation of Japan. Even though two Konami franchises seem like enough, I can sense the mystical ninja to be highly requested by the Japanese gamers. Since the big boss himself is Japanese, Goemon could be good potential to please the fans of Sakurai's nation if he becomes a DLC fighter as at least one of the other planned DLC may be much more popular in the West, just like how Dark Samus was requested by the West and Chrom was requested by the East. Who knows?

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Goemon is really popular in Sakurai's home nation of Japan. Even though two Konami franchises seem like enough, I can sense the mystical ninja to be highly requested by the Japanese gamers. Since the big boss himself is Japanese, Goemon could be good potential to please the fans of Sakurai's nation if he becomes a DLC fighter as at least one of the other planned DLC may be much more popular in the West, just like how Dark Samus was requested by the West and Chrom was requested by the East. Who knows?
I hope that adds to his case. I think Smash is missing a lot without Goemon. He represents a clear chunk of Konami's history.

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
Wow so I watched a video of a guy talking about I think Mr goemon, and his idle animations was him using his pipe to you know somke out of.

Autocorrect hate me :( maybe I should learn to review my post before posting... naw

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Hey guys, new tweets from Sakurai came in.

So, who are the lucky contestants? We'll just have to wait and see...

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Hey guys, new tweets from Sakurai came in.

So, who are the lucky contestants? We'll just have to wait and see...
If Nintendo selected them. Then it is probably all business choices.

Steve
Catalina
all 3rd parities from other companies so they can do business.

Those tweets scream not for the fans to me.

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, I think this spells doom for Goemon. Unlike with Arle, I can't find a way to spin it in his favor. Short of Konami secretly planning the revival of Mystical Ninja, this is not good for our ninja.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Why couldn't Nintendo just wait to choose what characters to put in the roster until Smash 6 instead of Ultimate? They should have let all the roster picks be fan favorites this time around.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Why couldn't Nintendo just wait to choose what characters to put in the roster until Smash 6 instead of Ultimate? They should have let all the roster picks be fan favorites this time around.
That is what I think. Corporate meddling is never a good thing. I do not expect a DLC pack 2. So these last 5 characters are going to be nothing more than promotions. ugg.

Poor Goemon.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Well, as everyone says. Gotta be honest..
That so spells "it's wasn't me. So don't blame me".
Yeah, it's so apparently Steve and Katalina.. and if it's Nintendo then I don't see things going well for Geno. A DQ rep I suppose.
But boy, why was Sakurai happy about DLCs if they weren't his choice then? sigh.

Oh Goemon, your hope is in season 2 if ever. Ohhh and that's so far away.
As Ridrool64 Ridrool64 say, if it's not a new game :/ Honestly I'm not sure if Goemon can pull another leap without one, and I felt he's so close this time. Really, everything was going good for him. sigh.

Ok so being a business call, who are the last 2. BOY I wish Nintendo exces love n adore Goemon XD am praying for that.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
I don't know if this is fake or real, but boy does it feel good to see our ninja there.. I really hope this means something good.

Also, that magazine is considering more pages for our ninja :)

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
That's clearly fake. Were it real, Nintendo would have taken it down by now.

That being said, a hypothetical N64 Online (or even the N64 Classic) having Mystical Ninja would be nice, though I already own the real game.

Top Bottom