Mystical Ninja Goemon - Now supporting Goemon Mii costume. "ONLY $0.75" - In Goemon terms; that's a steal

NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Arle?

Well, if true, it's kinda sad that she got in before Lip.
I think order of inclusion isn't that important especially with Sakurai. Ness got in before Cloud and a Dragon Quest protagonist, Wolf got in before Ridley and K. Rool, Banjo & Kazooie got in before Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, and Rayman. So you see, it doesn't matter how iconic or popular a character is, they won't be prioritize over other characters because Sakurai will add who he wants in what order he wants. And the main goal anyways is if they get in so it really shouldn't matter who get's in first as long at the end of the day down the line that our favorite characters get in.

Around the 9:00 minute mark Papa mentions that the Puyo Puyo producer retweeted the announcement of the presentation and Papa also said this is the first time he has ever retweeted any of the Smash Directs. My God I think you're a prophet GoeGoe GoeGoe .
Oh noh am not, and it's yet to happen. Let's wait for the Direct :)
Strangely, I watched that video and missed that specific moment.. I wasn't paying full attention I suppose. Well, thanks for pointing that out.

NNID
RetrogamerMax2
RetrogamerMax RetrogamerMax Told you am not :)

Boy, what a disappointing Direct. More disappointing than the Mii costume.. oh and those new ones were disappointing too. Really! Assassin Creed?
They said to trust their choices.. that won't be the future case.
With Ezio and Rabbids out of the picture, Rayman looks kind of likely despite the fact he already has a Spirit.

Last edited:
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
That's what I'm trying to say.. who knows, Goemon might get an upgrade. Let's keep our spirits up :)

I swear, I'd take those 3 fakes of Goemon gang over a Fire Emblem character any day.
I don't know about the fake Goemon gang, but I would certainly overwhelming take the real Goemon gang over any Fire Emblem characters.

I don't know about the fake Goemon gang, but I would certainly overwhelming take the real Goemon gang over any Fire Emblem characters.
You really don't have to worry about the fakes.. their chance of getting in is measured in kelvins.

Edit: We're still keeping our hope but, realizing a fact (I didn't earlier as I didn't bother going through the Direct). Nintendo has already picked the 6 fighters. Means, don't expect much more than deal strikes characters.

Last edited: