• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Mysterious Arsenal - Greninja Information & AT Thread

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I think I found greninja' most useless hitbox. Basically greninja has a hitbox near his head at the very end of Uair, allowing you to hit grounded opponents with essentially a landing Uair, leading to some solid confirms. The hit box however, is slow and tiny. Teeny tiny. You can get things like Fair and Uair kill confirms, footstool locks, Uair spike, etc. have fun. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8t9dT8LDGegLUVuWWJraDhIRkU?usp=sharing
I've seen phaze play with actually, but did not know that you can footstool out of it and confirm in to upsmash and fair. thanks!

:150:

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
One thing I want to ask. In the SSB Wiki it mentions that only Witch Time can counter "unblockable" attacks, but some of the attacks listed can be blocked by Substitute, the most important of them in competitive being the Pikmin attacks, including an attached Pikmin attack depending on the color of the Pikmin; and in a similar fashion, the Beehive item in casual play. Unsure if any other non-Final Smash unblockable attack can be countered.

Top Bottom