• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MySmashCorner: Meta Knight Combos and Tricks

It may not be Brawl, but this veteran on the Smash battlefield still has some strong tricks! Victory is his destiny after all. Fortunately for Meta Knight fans Youtube channel My Smash Corner has compiled some of his best combos secrets and tricks all into one video to help improve the world of being a Meta-Main. Give it a watch!

Need more Smash tutorials? Be sure to check out My Smash Corner's Youtube channel or check out these videos on Wario's Waft Setups, Dealing With Projectiles, and DK's Cargo Throw. Learn something useful in the video? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboards for the best in tutorial videos!

Comments

D
Really needed this video. I've been wanting to improve my Meta Knight play in general, I love My Smash Corner's videos a ton. So informative.

Well cat's out of the bag now. If you're on the receiving end I'm guessing it's DI or die and pray for the Metaknight player to screw up. Might try playing him a bit more since I usually play as Kirby.

We are the members of "DI-Or-Die", Dee-I, Dee-I, Dee-I! Watch us get KOs as easy as pie, Dee-I, Dee-I, Dee-I, We are tough you bet, Filled with Upair pep, Bring it on we cry, Dee-I, Dee-I, Dee-I, M! E! T! A!
メタナイト!

By the Mystic order of the-

Well cat's out of the bag now. If you're on the receiving end I'm guessing it's DI or die and pray for the Metaknight player to screw up. Might try playing him a bit more since I usually play as Kirby.

We are the members of "DI-Or-Die", Dee-I, Dee-I, Dee-I! Watch us get KOs as easy as pie, Dee-I, Dee-I, Dee-I, We are tough you bet, Filled with Upair pep, Bring it on we cry, Dee-I, Dee-I, Dee-I, M! E! T! A!
メタナイト!

By the Mystic order of the-
Wait, what about Vision?

Do I need to configure my controller a certain way to do the Up-Air chains to shuttle loop? My current configuration is "tap to jump" off...

"Shuttle loop to...shuttle loop...?"
So what are you trying to say, that shuttle loop's pretty good or something? I never would've guessed.

Thx, I'll be using this a lot more. Didn't realize Up-air juggle could be so devastating. I usually play safe and get out after two hits,

This video not only shows Meta's flashier combos, but also the ones that rack up the damage. Just don't expect to pull most of these online. Lag is MK's worst enemy.

Top Bottom